2017 new year and new costume!!

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: baltimre, md
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 138 times

2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by batgirl1969 »

Ok peeps...with the new year I think its time for a new character...Violet Parr...with the next incredibles coming out and now that my hair is back black and long enough for her look, I plan to drop some cash on a new Incredibles morph suit from Amazon.....

So I think I will retire my Elsa and just be Violet!! Sond like a good plan for the 2017 cons??? I think this emo goth character fits my personality probably better than any so far.
LadySapphire

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by LadySapphire »

A grown up version of Violet Parr is a great idea!
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: baltimre, md
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by batgirl1969 »

LadySapphire wrote:A grown up version of Violet Parr is a great idea!
Cool!! Yes it will be the adult 26 year old version of her!! (Since I am 26 lol)

She is such a cool chic
LadySapphire

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by LadySapphire »

batgirl1969 wrote:
LadySapphire wrote:A grown up version of Violet Parr is a great idea!
Cool!! Yes it will be the adult 26 year old version of her!! (Since I am 26 lol)

She is such a cool chic
yep
davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 89
Joined: 5 years ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by davidfet1 »

User avatar
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 82
Joined: 14 years ago

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by Godz24 »

went to the link and then started searching for Supergirl, distractions lol.
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: baltimre, md
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by batgirl1969 »

Anyone here go to Niagra Falls Con??
Got up close and personal to a real Bat Helicopter!!! This was my first con Outside the U.S. even if its just across the border
..lol...it was a great laid back con, but TONs of Wonder Woman costumes...got up close and personal with Tara Reid....god she is tiny...some really cool costumes at this one..first time i think I have ever seen someone do Genie, since the actress was there too. Played it easy this con, black catwoman costume...did see an AMAZING purple batgirl...I seriously need that costume....got to meet one of my all time idols and when I told her catwoman was the reason I was able to be the free strong lesbian woman I am now she smiled and said"Oh... thats great"..bwahahaha.....probably freaked her out. Tired and back on the road again...
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 6169
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 380 times
Wales

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by tallyho »

You had a good time then , ay?
Were there lots of folks aboot? ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: baltimre, md
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by batgirl1969 »

tallyho wrote:You had a good time then , ay?
Were there lots of folks aboot? ;)
Very fun time...yes LoTs of people....if you are a wonder woman fan, you would have been in paradise here...lol
User avatar
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1817
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 18 times
United States of America

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by KnightsofGotham.com »

can we get a picture of your costume? you can blackout the face if desired but Im always interested in other peoples cosplay.
Dont forget our Patreons:
https://www.patreon.com/evw ..................... Superheroines
https://www.patreon.com/evw5 ................... Pantyhose Fetish

Our C4S: http://www.clips4sale.com/49661/Cat88
Order customs here: sleepybondage@gmail.com
flagonforge
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 298
Joined: 13 years ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by flagonforge »

batgirl1969 wrote: 4 years ago Anyone here go to Niagra Falls Con??
Got up close and personal to a real Bat Helicopter!!! This was my first con Outside the U.S. even if its just across the border
..lol...it was a great laid back con, but TONs of Wonder Woman costumes...got up close and personal with Tara Reid....god she is tiny...some really cool costumes at this one..first time i think I have ever seen someone do Genie, since the actress was there too. Played it easy this con, black catwoman costume...did see an AMAZING purple batgirl...I seriously need that costume....got to meet one of my all time idols and when I told her catwoman was the reason I was able to be the free strong lesbian woman I am now she smiled and said"Oh... thats great"..bwahahaha.....probably freaked her out. Tired and back on the road again...
no pix to share?
User avatar
shevek
Producer
Producer
Posts: 3090
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 94 times
United States of America

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by shevek »

will you come up to Steel City Con again in August? Heroineburgh hotties will be in attendance again! Also Burt Reynolds, and Greg Bobby and Cindy Brady :) hope to meet you as Violet or Batgirl.
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: baltimre, md
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by batgirl1969 »

shevek wrote: 4 years ago will you come up to Steel City Con again in August? Heroineburgh hotties will be in attendance again! Also Burt Reynolds, and Greg Bobby and Cindy Brady :) hope to meet you as Violet or Batgirl.
My classes start up again in august so guess it all depends on time and money...This semester I actually have classes in D.C. so I have to travel more...good and bad...means less work..less money and LESS cosplay time :( adulting really sucks!!
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: baltimre, md
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: 2017 new year and new costume!!

Post by batgirl1969 »

Ok....so who from here was at Days of the Dead in indianapolis?? Surely one of you where...someone came up to me and said..."So Batty,.....you would look great hogtied with a ballgag!" Then kept walking...
I was Selene from Underworld this weekend(Only horror costume I do) could they have meant batty as in vampire or me being Batgirl??? Hmmmmm the mystery deepens
Not that I cant say that got me all hot and bothered but just thought it was weird...
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 5 guests