Hey y’all, anyone seen this before?

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey everyone, my name is Moaf.
Wondering if anyone knows where this photo is from exactly. I know it’s the Asian Angels from Hypnotics World, but I can’t find which gallery it is from. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like Akira Lane for one of them. Yeah they look like characters from Hypnotics world.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Message MightyHypnotic as its defo his Asian Angels series from HW.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I forget which set it's from but that was from FetishCon and the other girl is Mai Mao

Ill dig up the link.
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
I forget which set it's from but that was from FetishCon and the other girl is Mai Mao

Ill dig up the link.
Thank you! Please let me know when you find it
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I sure wish I'd be tied up with them as Spiderman or Superman, that would be excitingly embarrassing to be trapped and totally helpless there indeed!
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago

Ill dig up the link.
Any luck finding the link MH?
hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Although I've enjoyed seeing these 2 characters as portrayed by Akira Lane and Nicole Oring, I've never seen this shot. I hope that there's a video for it. :D
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
I need to dive a bit deeper into this, I thought it was on the Hypnotics World site. Stand by.
Will do
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

hypnomancer wrote:
2 years ago
Although I've enjoyed seeing these 2 characters as portrayed by Akira Lane and Nicole Oring, I've never seen this shot. I hope that there's a video for it. :D
I hope so too
I found it on images, it’s from a MySpace account but the link no longer opens up
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am going to have to dig on my hard drives. I thought I released this. I shot this set and a couple of others at FetishCon. So I will have to look into this a bit further.
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
I am going to have to dig on my hard drives. I thought I released this. I shot this set and a couple of others at FetishCon. So I will have to look into this a bit further.
If it helps, I found the photo by going on google images
Searching up: Asian Angels Hypnotics World
It’s from a MySpace account with a similar name.
There are similar images as well, photos of video sets whose galleries can’t be found.
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
So I have some good news, I found where the photo is from. It’s from a gallery on HypnoticsWorld.con called “Asian Wonders 1”.
Although it doesn’t have any photos similar to the one I showed, it says it features a photo shoot and video from a suspension bondage of Asian angels, Akira Laine and Mai Mao. So mystery solved, but unfortunately the gallery isn’t up to buy anymore
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

hypnomancer wrote:
2 years ago
I believe so, I dug up the link by using way back machine and turns out it’s part of another gallery called “Asian Wonders 1”
But the link is dead on the present website so it can no longer be bought
magical19122
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

THere's a couple clips w/Nicole Oring and Paris Kennedy that's floating around quite a bit..guys are always sending me that vid to Roleplay..each heroine gets beated and has to take on multiple guys. Pretty hot, actually.
harrisnell
Neophyte
Neophyte

No I did not seen this before
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

magical19122 wrote:
2 years ago
THere's a couple clips w/Nicole Oring and Paris Kennedy that's floating around quite a bit..guys are always sending me that vid to Roleplay..each heroine gets beated and has to take on multiple guys. Pretty hot, actually.
There’s also that clip of Nicole Oring as the villainess taking on two superheroines, including Randy Moore, and handily winning. Favorite of mine.
magical19122
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Cool..would love to see/talk about if u want? I'm also on Discord: Suzi#1878