For the new recruits! Come say hi!
sandraallen
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sandra here, nice to meet you all.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome to our Forum sandraallen. I am Dr. Dominator, one of the official greeters here. If you have any questions, you can ask them here or via PM (private message) which you can send from the home screen of your account page. I or Tallyho will be glad to help. Feel free to browse our many areas. We have threads covering almost every aspect of superheroine interests, from stories to videos, to discussions to roleplaying.

May I ask how you came to find us?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello, welcome to the forum. We are about to undergo a change to the forum so you may see things a bit screwy when you log in and you may have some trouble getting in over the next few days. Stick with it and don't fret it's not your lap top or phone, any problems are probably going to be at our end.

Stay Internet safe and be wary of sharing any personal information either in posts or private messages.

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions ask DrDominator9 as I'm too lazy to answer. :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).