Hello I'm New but old too...

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Rembrandt36
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but actually an old hand at the superheroines in peril type sites. I worked as a freelancer for two or three sites back between 1998 and 2003. I did photo manips and special effects for these sites. A long while back My old hard drive went completely belly up, losing everything I'd worked on. I'm trying to rebuild that, but one or more of these sites now longer exist. Looking for assistance for finding images.
Remember Superheroines.com (Superheroines Unbound) by Mr. Anthony? It operated between 1997 and 2007. He had a great collection of raw Supergirl/Catwoman stills that I had turned into a complex story. The model playing Supergirl was a beautiful LA dancer that went by the name Athena. Does someone here have those raw photos? I have yet to find someone that even remembers the site. Let's talk if you do - as I am trying to rebuild the story, and it requires ALL the images that Athena appeared in (even the non Supergirl ones). thanks in advance, and I hope to be a regular contributor to this forum.
Rembrandt36
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Not someone with any knowledge of those raws but I remember that site, Athena, and that story. Hope you have luck in putting it back together (I have a few things that got "stranded" one way or another, it's annoying).

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
Rembrandt36
Neophyte
Neophyte

NotUv2 wrote:
3 years ago
Not someone with any knowledge of those raws but I remember that site, Athena, and that story. Hope you have luck in putting it back together (I have a few things that got "stranded" one way or another, it's annoying).
Thanks. Other that some archived images on the web it's like everything from that site completely disappeared. One of the rare times the model actually looked like a heroine. :ww1:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

To the newbies this forum is gonna change this month so please see this thread

viewtopic.php?t=34596

You will/ may need to adjust favourites/bookmarks etc accordingly
(I'm not technically minded so in layman's terms just be aware you may need to fiddle with the whatsit to get a new doo-dad)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).