Femfan1

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Femfan1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi, all,
I'm a long-time member of the forum who hasn't been around much, but some of you on here may be familiar with my work. A long time ago (think mid-1990s), I started a fan website for my favorite comic book, Femforce. During that time, I also had a darker superheroine peril site under the alias Spectre called, first, the Tomb, and then, the Dangerzone. After the free servers that hosted those sites went kaput, I fell into posting a lost of superheroine images (pinup, peril, and demise) on DeviantArt. After 15 years or so, the "moderators" at DA decided that the peril and demise images violated their terms of service because it was non-consensual (my images are not overtly sexual and didn't violate any of their terms regarding explicit sexual content). I pointed out that they have millions of images on their site that come up in response to searches of peril or death, which apparently weren't "otherwise objectionable," to no avail. I pointed out that the images they deleted were nothing that wasn't seen 40 years ago in a slasher film or 80 years ago in a Universal Horror film (one of the images banned, done for Halloween last year, was Frankenstein breaking a fully clothed woman's neck). Crickets. Since their "indefinite suspension" amounts to a permanent ban, I'm done with DA. However, that means I need a new place to hang out with similarly minded heroine-in-peril enthusiasts.
For those who are familiar with my images and stories, is there anything in particular you'd like to see or read? I'd like to contribute as best I can. I just started a Patreon (under Spectre - https://www.patreon.com/user?u=45324061 ... nding=true ), but that's primarily for my own OCs (I don't want to violate copyrights by charging for my versions of others characters) and the darker stuff. However, for fan art, I have a decent collection of peril images featuring superheroines that I'd like to post here if it's allowed. So, hi to all, and I'm off to read lots of posts!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello and welcome to the world of contributing members. By all means post your art, look forward to seeing it.
Any questions please post here or message myself or DrDominator9
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).