Hello!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
SwiftGal

To quote some old Jedi...

Hello there!

I am Ella. I go by SwiftGal. I like to write, read, role-play, and watch anything to do with heroines getting in trouble. If there are others like me, please reach out! I do not bite! Unless you ask nicely ;P :giggle:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hello SwiftGal. Welcome to the Forum. I am one of the greeters here. There are plenty of roleplayers here as well as writers and producers of all things SHIP (super heroines in peril). If you have any questions about this site, feel free to pose them here or to me specifically in a PM (private message) if you're shy. PM's are easy, just click on my name at the top of my comment here and then you'll find my profile page and a link to either email me or PM me on the left side of the profile page. That being said, I'm sure you'll find this to be a very intriguing place with much to read and see. Have a good time here. We're a nice bunch of people generally but some are more opinionated than others as you'll find out.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hiya and welcome I'm the other meeter and greeter here, the handsome, younger , wittier, more talented one , as it happens.

As Doc said we have a specific roleplay section and two story sections the Dungeon for darker content and the Stories section for more generally brighter outcomes.

Have fun exploring and be internet safe with what you share via PM with board members.

There are few rules but one of them is everyone else is wrong except me. :giggle:

Be respectful to other members and if you have any questions or do encounter any difficulties please by all means message Doc as I am too busy being amazing to deal with lesser mortals

(Only kidding you can message either of us. But mostly bother him. ;) )
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

By all means, SwiftGal; do contact Tallyho. He's this handsome gent.

Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That's dirty pool. I hadn't combed my hair
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).