Talofa te Kiwi

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
spikeeagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello

My name is Tom, or Thomas, or Tommy, or whatever you want to call me. I am a kiwi living in Sydney Australia at this moment finishing my uni.

I have been a fan of SHIP since the website sooperhero.com existed (That's a long time ago) and i have come across this website, or should I say, forum, from many of my daily internet surfing. I love both X rated or Non X-rated SHIP material. And I have watch a lot on both (I really mean a lot) and I hope to exchange my ideas and possibly review to fellow superhero/superheroine fans.

So hope to interact with you lot soon and have a wonderful afternoon.

By the way : The title of this thread mean "Hello from Kiwi (New Zealander)" in Samoan
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the site my Kiwi friend! Talofa te... Cali? (California, USA xD ) I once had a T-shirt that was a list of Kiwi slang and their translations, it was my favorite shirt for a long time when I was young, I'm sad to say I don't remember any of the phrases on it :( Still, it's always nice to meet someone from beautiful New Zealand.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need to know anything just post here and someone will help you. Myself and DrDominator9 are here to look after new members so just ask away and one of us will help you
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
shevek
Producer
Producer

Welcome Tommy! Also a SHIP fan from Sooperhero (remember Chloe James?) and even before. Glad to see a New Zealander on here. Do you think Jacinda Ardern might look good in a superheroine costume? :)

While you're in Sydney, maybe you'll want to look up Ava from The Superheroine Project. She posts her releases on here and you could send her a PM.
I don't know if she has any use for male henchmen or adversaries in her series, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask.
spikeeagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Femina wrote:
5 years ago
Welcome to the site my Kiwi friend! Talofa te... Cali? (California, USA xD ) I once had a T-shirt that was a list of Kiwi slang and their translations, it was my favorite shirt for a long time when I was young, I'm sad to say I don't remember any of the phrases on it :( Still, it's always nice to meet someone from beautiful New Zealand.
Hi

Thanks for your post

Probably because I was from there, I don't think New Zealand is a beautiful place.....It's very boring and very dull in New Zealand.

I wanted to go to US later on, in fact, I think I am going after I finsih my Study in Sydney.

Anyway, nice talking to a fellow superhero fan
spikeeagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need to know anything just post here and someone will help you. Myself and DrDominator9 are here to look after new members so just ask away and one of us will help you
Hehe mate, I am just having fun here, I will ask if I ran into any trouble, but seems like I am still okay.
spikeeagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

shevek wrote:
5 years ago
Welcome Tommy! Also a SHIP fan from Sooperhero (remember Chloe James?) and even before. Glad to see a New Zealander on here. Do you think Jacinda Ardern might look good in a superheroine costume? :)

While you're in Sydney, maybe you'll want to look up Ava from The Superheroine Project. She posts her releases on here and you could send her a PM.
I don't know if she has any use for male henchmen or adversaries in her series, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Hi mate

To be honest, I have forgotten most of the actress in sooperhero days, it was a long way ago, I do still remember back then, ordering DVDs is already some kind achievement

Jacinda Ardern is a bitch, what she is doing is ruining the country...…I think she is more fitted as a supervillain than a superhero IMO.

I do know about The Superhero Project, I don't know the people/person behind that, they have some interesting story last time I saw them in convention here. But I think their are just started or something because I do remember their catalogue is quite small. Maybe it has changed since? Not sure.

Anyway, nice talking to you.