Hello Everyone!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on this board for a long time but never posted. I guess I felt like I never had a whole lot to add.

This community has been essential to making me feel less self-conscious about our fetishes. I used to hate myself for it and felt weird or perverted but now I have a much better feeling about myself. I'm still weird and perverted, but at least I feel good about it!

Thank you to everyone who contributes to and supports this community. You've already done so much for me! I hope I can make some substantive contributions.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Fucking weird pervert. Fuck off!

Nah, welcome to the forum. We all like a bit of strange love around here.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^'Language Timothy!'*

Yep welcome and I hope now your duck is broken you will contribute.
Unlike Mike Tyson, we don't bite

*That was a quote from a 1980's Brit Sitcom, its not HA's name folks. :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome, Merkin, enjoy the forum!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Tamara01
Neophyte
Neophyte

merkin1964 wrote:
6 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on this board for a long time but never posted. I guess I felt like I never had a whole lot to add.

This community has been essential to making me feel less self-conscious about our fetishes. I used to hate myself for it and felt weird or perverted Rachat prêt but now I have a much better feeling about myself. I'm still weird and perverted, but at least I feel good about it!

Thank you to everyone who contributes to and supports this community. You've already done so much for me! I hope I can make some substantive contributions.
Hi, nice to know you :)