Old time fan here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
darkknightmelbourne
Neophyte
Neophyte

Been a fan of the superheroine scene for many years, ran very large yahoo groups in the old days that attracted some of the stars of the superheroine world, along with some wonderful producers such as Vesta, Shakeshift, Becca, my old mate the Mayor, Savannah Costello, and numerous others, it is good that a site such as this is available for people to chat, digress, etc. Keep up the good work!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome. I'm guessing you know your way about then but I'll give you the usual spiel just in case (and it applies to anyone else new too) if there is anything you need to know post here or message myself or DrDominator9. (if you don't know how to message then just say so here)
We are here to help people find their way about .
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I recently realised that it's twenty years since I started digging around on the net for imperiled ladies of costumery

I feel so old
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Its always nice to meet others who were into SHiP in the old Dial up days. Yahoo was a great place for groups back then. A toast to you Sir, welcome.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A toast topped with Vegemite, Antipodean Sir. I'll have Marmite on mine, though.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."