Hello

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Johanna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Can't believe I've not found this place before! I have a lot of dark victim fantasies about being tortured and some of them are superheroine ones; hoping to find some material here that will fuel them. PS: when I say torture I mean real hardcore torture; the infliction of severe pain for the purpose of interrogation/revenge/sadism, not the softcore bdsm/rape/sex stuff.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, there is something for all tastes here.
If you have any questions post here and I will answer them if i can. Im a sort of meeter and greeter together with DrDominator9.

Enjoy your time here and we were all new once so no shame in asking something stupid!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome to the forum!
Johanna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you for the welcome! I've already worked out that the Heroine Dungeon forum area is where I'll probably find the stuff I'm looking for.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well you might find dark victim fantasies in Evil Spider's dark and devious spiderlair if you dare enter as spandex clad superheroine!
JohannaX
Neophyte
Neophyte

This post is from my new account (couldn't recover the old one); didn't want to make a new thread when I'd introduced myself already the first time.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OK I will delete or freeze the old account when I get round to it.
Welcome back!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).