Hello ... Again

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
LadySapphire

Hello all,

I am Lady Sapphire. Some of you may have known me as Blue-Scion. I deleted my account in a time of stress and overwhelming studies/work. I realized just how important this community is to me and i missed you guys. I hope i can start fresh with this account.

Thank you guys.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome back into the fold. I did wonder at the time why you wished to delete it rather than just not log in!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome back Blue Scion! Glad to have you back!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome back. Did you ever state your position on Pantyhose vs Bare Legs in the genre?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Glad you're back :-) PM me or email me some time.
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

welcome back
LadySapphire

tallyho wrote:Welcome back into the fold. I did wonder at the time why you wished to delete it rather than just not log in!

I wonder the same thing myself....studies and stress got the better of me i guess. Thanks for the welcome
LadySapphire

Night_Lantern wrote:Welcome back Blue Scion! Glad to have you back!
GLad to be back. Thank you
LadySapphire

Heroine Addict wrote:Welcome back. Did you ever state your position on Pantyhose vs Bare Legs in the genre?

Thank you! hmmmm id say it depends on the scene. :hmmm:
LadySapphire

djmistaoz wrote:welcome back

Thanks
LadySapphire

frankzito wrote:Glad you're back :-) PM me or email me some time.
Thanks. Will do
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi & welcome back!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

LadySapphire wrote:Hello all,

I am Lady Sapphire. Some of you may have known me as Blue-Scion. I deleted my account in a time of stress and overwhelming studies/work. I realized just how important this community is to me and i missed you guys. I hope i can start fresh with this account.

Thank you guys.
Welcome home LadySapphire. We hope you'll stick around with us my friend...I totally understand how work can get in the way of free time. You came to the right place to unwind...this forum helps you to escape from the pressures of the disease we call 'reality'. And what better way or place to escape reality than the superheroine forum.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
LadySapphire

batgirl1969 wrote:Hi & welcome back!

Thank you!
LadySapphire

Doctor Outcome wrote:
LadySapphire wrote:Hello all,

Thank you guys.
Welcome home LadySapphire. We hope you'll stick around with us my friend...I totally understand how work can get in the way of free time. You came to the right place to unwind...this forum helps you to escape from the pressures of the disease we call 'reality'. And what better way or place to escape reality than the superheroine forum.

Thank you and yes it is a good escape here that much is very true.
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

i hope we can get to rp sometime.
shevek
Producer
Producer

A belated welcome back to a valued member..formerly Blue Scion, now Lady Sapphire.

Does the new handle just mean you still like the color blue...or is there some relation to
the character of Star Sapphire? I've always been fascinated by the character of Carol Ferris and all the other Star Sapphires who have an extremely jealous form of love and express it in very dominating (and very sexy) ways.
Bert

I wondered why you'd gone quiet. Glad to have you back.
LadySapphire

shevek wrote:A belated welcome back to a valued member..formerly Blue Scion, now Lady Sapphire.

Does the new handle just mean you still like the color blue...or is there some relation to
the character of Star Sapphire? I've always been fascinated by the character of Carol Ferris and all the other Star Sapphires who have an extremely jealous form of love and express it in very dominating (and very sexy) ways.

HEHE. As much as i love Star Sapphire it is much more to do with actual sapphire gems which are blue. Also is the name of one of my top OC creations.

Thank you for the welcome Shevek
LadySapphire

Bert wrote:I wondered why you'd gone quiet. Glad to have you back.
Thank you bert
Elimael
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

welcome back!