Hey All!!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I decided to make a profile on here since I am getting back into filming! Im so excited to do more customs for you guys! Since my separation from CTLE, i have pursued other projects a little more mainstream and finally got a Manager to help along my career path! this is a huge step for me because i never thought i would actually be an actress. Ive had so many encouraging words from a lot of you and I just wanted to thank you. Filming with CTLE was truly fun and a blessing in disguise. This genre has created a platform for me to venture off into other aspects of acting. although in THIS genre, i would like to remain Tiffany Chase when making my films because she is truly my alter ego. I will be creating a fan page soon. However, if you would like to follow me on my "mainstream" social media as well, please do, I invite you. instagram is @iasantella i just recently created this to build my social media platform. I've got a lot of work to do!! but its exciting for me!! Also, I have a few new episodes with a couple different production companies so check them out!! once i have my Tiffany Chase page up, i would really appreciate any feedback you may have or suggestions, and please, any custom orders are greatly appreciated!! I would LOVE to be able to film full time again so that i dont need to have a full time job =/ I have way more fun creating entertaining content for you guys! This will also assist in my dreams coming true of being a full time actress!! Anyways, Ill do my best to keep checking this forum as i am excited to be a part of it now!!
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome back Tiffany! Looking forward to your future endeavors!
YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi. Nice to meet you.

NotGonnaFanBoyNotGonnaFanBoyNotGonnaFanBoyNotGonnaFanBoy......

awww dammit!

:D
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

edit: Logan is clever
Last edited by theScribbler 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There was a rumor flying around that actresses stay away from this forum out of fear we're all vile misogynist miscreants. (Guess which renowned bullshitter started that rumor?) Glad you ventured in here to see we're harmless. Mostly.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Glad to have you aboard this forum, Tiffany :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome!

'For thou art fairer than the evening air,
Dressed in the beauty of a thousand stars'

(that wasn't written about you but it should have been)

Now that I've got my mysoginistic rant over...

My role here is as a meeter and greeter so if you need to know anything just either post here or send me a private message and I'll try and help out.

Lovely to have you with us and good luck with your charity efforts, speaking of which, if you are doing anything in that regard that is non SH related feel free to post about it in the Miscellaneous section
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome back Tiffany! Glad things are going so well for you and curious to see your future projects on here!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine Addict wrote:There was a rumor flying around that actresses stay away from this forum out of fear we're all vile misogynist miscreants.
Before you say that, wait until they'll start sending her pvt messages (because, trust me, it will happen) :whistle:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome Tiffany,obviously we have loved you from afar :)
Can't wait to see(and buy) whatever you produce.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21108&p=67564&hilit ... ase#p67564
My somewhat old tribute to you(hopefully not to creepy)
Bert

Welcome. Glad to see you working with other producers.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Before you say that, wait until they'll start sending her pvt messages (because, trust me, it will happen) :whistle:
and that would be the same dude who contacted Paris Kennedy several times using different names and company names

Welcome, Tiffany!
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Welcome, I have been a big fan of your for quit sometime. Looking forward to seeing future projects.
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Glad to have you aboard this forum, Tiffany :)

I never ventured in, because i never really knew where to go lol. Im exploring =)
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thank You everyone!! its interesting to be on here and cool to be able to interact when i can =D
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Judah wrote:Welcome, I have been a big fan of your for quit sometime. Looking forward to seeing future projects.

Thanx Judah!! <3
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Btw everyone, im still learning to navigate this thing!!
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

TiffanyChase wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Glad to have you aboard this forum, Tiffany :)

Thank You!!!
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bert wrote:Welcome. Glad to see you working with other producers.

All i want to do is act and have fun. for me, the drama prevents me from having a good time and performing. I love acting and making content! I hope one day to have acting as my full time gig! Im a child at heart and crave the art! =)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

TiffanyChase wrote:Thank You everyone!! its interesting to be on here and cool to be able to interact when i can =D
Well Tiffany it is Really great to see you hear, oh and as a fan and a supporter I just purchased a video , the one called Time Maidens, and I really love the fact that you are breaking ground by taking your hard efforts and contributing part of the profits/sales to your Charity
this sis something i can't remember any one individual doing, so not only are you a multi Talented Lady but one with a heart of gold too!
you should definitely promote that on here because I believe it will work out to both you & the cause
I will definitely being supporting you more When the old $$$$ allows me too

now if Heroine legends would have done that it would have been just big deal i think , that was then this is now
on that note if there is anything I might be able to do to help you promote your cause please feel free to PM me
I do digital Posters, Text animation, SFX editing,
Cheers and once again Welcome Tiffany
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

TiffanyChase wrote:Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I decided to make a profile on here since I am getting back into filming! Im so excited to do more customs for you guys! Since my separation from CTLE, i have pursued other projects a little more mainstream and finally got a Manager to help along my career path! this is a huge step for me because i never thought i would actually be an actress. Ive had so many encouraging words from a lot of you and I just wanted to thank you. Filming with CTLE was truly fun and a blessing in disguise. This genre has created a platform for me to venture off into other aspects of acting. although in THIS genre, i would like to remain Tiffany Chase when making my films because she is truly my alter ego. I will be creating a fan page soon. However, if you would like to follow me on my "mainstream" social media as well, please do, I invite you. instagram is @iasantella i just recently created this to build my social media platform. I've got a lot of work to do!! but its exciting for me!! Also, I have a few new episodes with a couple different production companies so check them out!! once i have my Tiffany Chase page up, i would really appreciate any feedback you may have or suggestions, and please, any custom orders are greatly appreciated!! I would LOVE to be able to film full time again so that i dont need to have a full time job =/ I have way more fun creating entertaining content for you guys! This will also assist in my dreams coming true of being a full time actress!! Anyways, Ill do my best to keep checking this forum as i am excited to be a part of it now!!
Hey Tiffany,

How's it going? It's great to meet you. I did a review on one of your battles with Twisty on here when you played Shadowgirl. If you get a chance, please stop by and check it out. I think you'll love the review. Thanks for dropping in and we're looking forward to seeing what you created in the future.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Bert

TiffanyChase wrote:

All i want to do is act and have fun. for me, the drama prevents me from having a good time and performing. I love acting and making content! I hope one day to have acting as my full time gig! Im a child at heart and crave the art! =)
I'm quite certain that pretty much any producer in this genre would be happy to work with you. It might be worth getting your manager to reach out to Rye or TBFE - producers with large fan followings and really good production values. I'm not sure if you realize how popular you are around here. You bring a lot to the table: beauty, acting ability, athleticism and the gameness to really go for it in action scenes. Anyway, it's nice to see you popping up in videos again and I wish you every success in your career.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

If you ever find yourself coming to NYC please contact me to arrange a booking.
I work with my wife Evangeline von Winter and producer everything from Superheroine to Vampires
if interested please feel free to reach out.
Masrica14
Neophyte
Neophyte

Welcome Tiffany, adore your work and would love a custom. Can I order it directly at you?
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:If you ever find yourself coming to NYC please contact me to arrange a booking.
I work with my wife Evangeline von Winter and producer everything from Superheroine to Vampires
Tiffany as a Blood sucking Evil that would bring back some bloody HL
as a fan of both Knights of Gotham and Tiffany this would be a real BONUS
May fortune find a way for you to team up :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Ripper1 wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:If you ever find yourself coming to NYC please contact me to arrange a booking.

Thank you... here's hoping that:
a) she will be coming to NYC
2) she is interested in booking a shoot.
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Love your work!
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bert wrote:
TiffanyChase wrote:

I'm quite certain that pretty much any producer in this genre would be happy to work with you. It might be worth getting your manager to reach out to Rye or TBFE - producers with large fan followings and really good production values. I'm not sure if you realize how popular you are around here. You bring a lot to the table: beauty, acting ability, athleticism and the gameness to really go for it in action scenes. Anyway, it's nice to see you popping up in videos again and I wish you every success in your career.

thank you very much, it means a lot to me!! <3
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Masrica14 wrote:Welcome Tiffany, adore your work and would love a custom. Can I order it directly at you?
please email me your custom idea at [email protected] and i will talk to a producer about it =)
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Ripper1 wrote:

i will actually be in NY for my first time in october! i do have a few things planned while im there so if not this trip, maybe the next! please email me at [email protected] with more information and i will forward it to my manager, thank you!
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Donnnnnn wrote:Love your work!
thank you! <3
TiffanyChase
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Ripper1 wrote:
TiffanyChase wrote:Thank You everyone!! its interesting to be on here and cool to be able to interact when i can =D
Well Tiffany it is Really great to see you hear, oh and as a fan and a supporter I just purchased a video , the one called Time Maidens, and I really love the fact that you are breaking ground by taking your hard efforts and contributing part of the profits/sales to your Charity
this sis something i can't remember any one individual doing, so not only are you a multi Talented Lady but one with a heart of gold too!
you should definitely promote that on here because I believe it will work out to both you & the cause
I will definitely being supporting you more When the old $$$$ allows me too

now if Heroine legends would have done that it would have been just big deal i think , that was then this is now
on that note if there is anything I might be able to do to help you promote your cause please feel free to PM me
I do digital Posters, Text animation, SFX editing,
Cheers and once again Welcome Tiffany

this is wonderful! thank you! im still working on the business plan, but it is a really exciting idea! im always making connections and i will make updates on here as i progress with it! thank you for your support!
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

Tiffany-Great (and pleasantly surprised) to see you, one of the genre's gems, on this forum. Like pretty much everyone, love your work and look forward to seeing more of it!

[steady, don't fanboy... :yahoo: ]
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

edit: question removed, have my answer.
Last edited by theScribbler 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome, Tiffany. Love your work. Good luck in the future.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TiffanyChase wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Ripper1 wrote:

i will actually be in NY for my first time in october! i do have a few things planned while im there so if not this trip, maybe the next! please email me at [email protected] with more information and i will forward it to my manager, thank you!
Email sent.
Its coming from:
[email protected]
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Somewhat late to the game! - Heyup :-)
yunistp
Neophyte
Neophyte

Welcom Tiffany. Nice to see you back , love your work.
But i am bit irritated, because you are working with Logan Cross again??
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It does seem like a ruse. A banished producer using a collaboration with a popular actress as a Trojan Horse to get promoted on the forum once again.

The best I can say about it is that Logan sees you're respected and popular enough in this community for your brand to be exploited in this way, Tiffany.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:It does seem like a ruse. A banished producer using a collaboration with a popular actress as a Trojan Horse to get promoted on the forum once again.

The best I can say about it is that Logan sees you're respected and popular enough in this community for your brand to be exploited in this way, Tiffany.
Yep, darn clever of him.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OOOOOOK, before we have another 'Logan is the antichrist thread' lets just accept things at face value for now and keep this thread about welcoming a new member to the community please.

(and thats not directed against anyone in particular but lets just all limit posts to just saying 'Hi' fellas)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:OOOOOOK, before we have another 'Logan is the antichrist thread' lets just accept things at face value for now and keep this thread about welcoming a new member to the community please.

(and thats not directed against anyone in particular but lets just all limit posts to just saying 'Hi' fellas)
Tally, there are a few posters that have the special ability to read between the lines. It is their superpower!

:evo: