Good News Chat Fans!

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I found a decent solution so I am going to spring for it and implement it into the site.
Will happen this week.

MH
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's good news!
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
I found a decent solution so I am going to spring for it and implement it into the site.
Will happen this week.

MH

:yahoo: :thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup:

:band: :beer2: :goodpost: :hooray: :mbounce: :rofl:

Can you tell I'm enthusiastic?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Damselbinder

Huzzah!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh thank you oh great one!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We had to make sure there wouldn't be a technical issue with the forum if we installed this software. Chat will go live this weekend.
Damselbinder

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
We had to make sure there wouldn't be a technical issue with the forum if we installed this software. Chat will go live this weekend.
Hurrah!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

One weekend is past and another approacheth. Wherefore art thou, oh chat of chats? Wilst thou ever appear or will thy name be mist and verily missed?

Damselbinder

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
One weekend is past and another approacheth. Wherefore art thou, oh chat of chats? Wilst thou ever appear or will thy name be mist and verily missed?
Hey, quit biting my style!
Damselbinder

So, uhh... what, uh, happened to this, if I may ask?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

More rumors of it happening this weekend or soon after that. No cheering yet. Fool me once...

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Sorry guys, been trying to take advantage of summer a little bit but I will get it done this weekend
, he said, pointing vaguely at his wall planner, seemingly at the row of dates for December.

Dr Dominator rubbed his chin, looking on with suspicion from the other side of Mighty's desk. As Mighty spun around to face his lieutenant his eyes narrowed with disapproval, he could see doubt in Doctor D's body language. Mighty knew the good Doctor had been quite vocal at his leader's lack of progress in implementing the chat feature but this time he meant it, didn't he?

"I said I will get it done, and I will! Haven't you got moderation duties to do or something?", Mighty H said with a wave of the hand.

"Yes, I imagine I do," Dr D sighed before turning away knowing he shouldn't invest any more effort in forcing Mighty's hand.

"Oh, and Doc ... I expect you to put up a united front in the forum this time! No more cheap shots about me not delivering while I am on the beach enjoying the summer! You're meant to moderate - not incite a riot!" Mighty H added causing the Doctor to roll his eyes, unseen by his boss.

The Doctor opened the office door and exited, closing it behind him. Inside the office Mighty H turned his attention to his computer and its two curved monitors. On the left screen the coding for the chat system was part done and on the right tripadvisor.com offered destinations with beaches, pools, and scenic beauty.

Mighty H looked between the two screens hesitantly...

"Hmmmmm"

What would he do!

Outside the office Doctor D walked the halls of power before emerging on to the hangar gantry above the masses of forumites waiting to hear the news. With a dramatic pause the doctor cleared his throat ...

"Fellow members ..." he began!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

"Why do you build me up?
(Build me up)
Buttercup baby just to let me down?
(Let me down)
An' mess me aroun' an then worst of all
(Worst of all)
You say chat will be ready when you know it never will
(Never will)
BUT we love ya still!"
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Sorry guys, been trying to take advantage of summer a little bit but I will get it done this weekend
, he said, pointing vaguely at his wall planner, seemingly at the row of dates for December.

Dr Dominator rubbed his chin, looking on with suspicion from the other side of Mighty's desk. As Mighty spun around to face his lieutenant his eyes narrowed with disapproval, he could see doubt in Doctor D's body language. Mighty knew the good Doctor had been quite vocal at his leader's lack of progress in implementing the chat feature but this time he meant it, didn't he?

"I said I will get it done, and I will! Haven't you got moderation duties to do or something?", Mighty H said with a wave of the hand.

"Yes, I imagine I do," Dr D sighed before turning away knowing he shouldn't invest any more effort in forcing Mighty's hand.

"Oh, and Doc ... I expect you to put up a united front in the forum this time! No more cheap shots about me not delivering while I am on the beach enjoying the summer! You're meant to moderate - not incite a riot!" Mighty H added causing the Doctor to roll his eyes, unseen by his boss.

The Doctor opened the office door and exited, closing it behind him. Inside the office Mighty H turned his attention to his computer and its two curved monitors. On the left screen the coding for the chat system was part done and on the right tripadvisor.com offered destinations with beaches, pools, and scenic beauty.

Mighty H looked between the two screens hesitantly...

"Hmmmmm"

What would he do!

Outside the office Doctor D walked the halls of power before emerging on to the hangar gantry above the masses of forumites waiting to hear the news. With a dramatic pause the doctor cleared his throat ...

"Fellow members ..." he began!

Dr. Dominator paused and looked over the crowd of forumites huddled over their countless laptops, phones and Kindles who were participating in the massive Zoom conference.

"...I know you all are eager to see the chat function reestablished at our beloved Forum. None, more than I. But this is not an easy process. And we all want this capability to be simple to use and quickly interactive in the best of all possible worlds. That said, I'm sure that Mighty Hypnotic is doing his level best to achieve these ends. So whether that occurs from a beach blanket with a pina colada in his hands or from his stuffy little bedroom in the basement of his mommy's house, I say let the man do his best and we shall all be the better for it in the long run. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Lord knows it's necessary! As you were, Forumites!"

No moderators were harmed during the filming of this scene.

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dont worry, chat is coming. We are checking on a few things that are breaking when we try to install this but we are getting to the finish line.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yay. (holding off on the cheering emojis for now).