Added A New Feature - and Other Things

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok So I added a new feature, some of you might have seen it already, it's called similiar topics and it appears at the bottom of a thread and the idea is it's supposed to show you related topics based on keywords in the original post. I think there will be a period of machine learning so lets see how it goes.

I was considering USB brain implants for all of you so that the forum could really drill down and pull information from your mind and serve up the content that you're truly seeking but for now this will have to do.

I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting the chat and the deal is ....Im still looking at options.

The criteria is a facebook style chat with private chat rooms as well as group rooms...

So, I am still working on that.

The original chat is now $40/month to implement (No longer a one time charge) and I COULD go that route but to be honest I already pay a decent amount every month to keep this server rolling and I JUST added more memory to make things run smoother as part of my overhaul.
So if we went that route I might want to look into monthly sponsorship through ads or whatnot.... Not a bad option. But I still considering everything at this point..
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'd be willing to fork over $5 per month for such a feature. Now you just need 7 more people or 10 people at $4 per month or any other math that works for willing participants.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I too would be a willing participant.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I would willingly sell my house and all my belongings to help the BBC! :giggle:
(That's from an old Not the Nine O"clock News sketch about increasing the TV Licence fee.)

I can afford such a sum too is what I am saying
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am actually looking at something that might be a cool tool to use for chat I might have it installed today, let's see if I can get it configured.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm thinking of the line from the Chewitts ad....
"It's a long shot... But it might just work! "

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

tallyho wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
I'm thinking of the line from the Chewitts ad....
"It's a long shot... But it might just work! "

You keep bringing up chewits. LOL! What is it, gum? I didn't watch the video yet.

I actually came on here to let you all know something exciting that I just discovered...

๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›ด๐Ÿš˜๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆฎ๐ŸŽž๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงถ

If you are using chrome, right click and choose emoji and this software now has emoji support!๐Ÿ‘Šโ˜ฎโ˜ฎโ˜ฎโ˜ฎโ˜ฎโ˜ฎ

Even if you don't use Chrome, you can press the Windows key and the period (.) and that will bring up the emoji keyboard as well...

๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝโ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep only in the UK as far as I know. It was part of a great series they did. Another one was - 'Chewitts, even chewie than Barrow - in- Furness bus depot'
Not quite gum just a soft chewie sweet
That was actually rock hard.

Glad we have a raft of emojis

Return to โ€œSite News & Announcementsโ€