It's My Birthday!

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my absence lately, I had a birthday and I've been celebrating with women, wine and song! Ok, mostly wine and song and MAYBE an occasional girl but life is still good! I will be back on the stick starting Monday so please take this time to misbehave and drive our mods crazy, I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys!

Thanks for being here and being an awesome group !

Lots of news coming up!
bat123
Henchman
Henchman

happy birthday and have a awesome time.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

And there's me thinking you were engineered.

Happy Birthday MH enjoy your day
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Happy Birthday, MH! Wishing you well with your future villainy, you nefarious fiend.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Happy birthday, boss man. Hope it was a fun day for you. You're so crushing 112 years old!!! Don't look a day over 87.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bert

MightyHypnotic wrote:
5 years ago
I will be back on the stick starting Monday so please take this time to misbehave and drive our mods crazy, I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys!
They've had an easy time of it. We're all getting along so well I think they might be a little bored! :lol:
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hope you enjoyed it.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you got to eat some cake or at least put your finger in a pie!!!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Happy Birthday. I hope you are were able to avoid the flu or allergies this winter that is ending next month. Stay heathy year round.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

A pint of beer kills approx 50,000 braincells. Now that might seem bad. But the way I look at it, its the older run down braincells who are more likely to get knocked off first, thereby making your brain a leaner, more efficient machine.
So hangovers are just a sort of health spa treatment for your brain leaving you in tip top condition
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).