HAPPY NEW YEAR

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Happy New Year everybody from myself, Dr Dominator9 and MH himself

Hope you have all had a good one and come back home safely.

Just wishing you all compliments of the season and all the best for 2018.

We all come here to enjoy ourselves and as such if anyone does feel they are being hassled or trolled by anyone here (even by me or the Doc) please feel free to report it to us either by email, private message or posting on this thread if you don't know how to use the private messages. One of us will then reply to you and we can take it from there.

So lets keep it fun, keep it respectful and we can all enjoy ourselves this year.

Happy 2018 all
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Blywyddyn Newydd Dda!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Dai iawn diolch!

(To the uninitiated we aren't speaking Klingon, its Welsh for 'Happy New Year' and 'thank you very much')

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Happy New Year! 6 days in, and I'm still popping christmas light bulbs on this site. WAHOO. It's a stress reliever.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You're livin' the dream Don, livin' the dream.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DonShip wrote:
6 years ago
Happy New Year! 6 days in, and I'm still popping christmas light bulbs on this site. WAHOO. It's a stress reliever.
Why does the word popping send shivers down my spine...makes my hair stand up on my neck....
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year everyone!!! Yes enjoy the lights, they come down after this weekend. Hope you all had a wonderful season, no matter what you celebrate :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'll add my best wishes here as well to all our members for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2018.

One more day to crash those bulbs to smithereens, folks. Enjoy the "destruction therapy."
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, it's that time again when we pack away the holiday lights (What's left of them) and other decorations until next year! Have a prosperous 2018!