Trying to find "Batgirl Replaced" custom client

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well.... its happened again.
Thankfully I have this forum to try and establish a connection.

I accepted payment for a custom 3 months ago.

The custom was as follows:
Batgirl is surprised by a male thug and beats her down.
he ties her to a bed and leaves.
She yells after him but the person who comes back into the room isnt the thug but a super villain who tells her she hired the thug to detain Batgirl and prepare her for replacement.
The villain subjects her to several levels of pleasure/torment before stripping her of her costume and giving it to another woman who puts on the costume and punches batgirl unconscious before leaving with the villain to plan crimes in batgirls name"

The client submitted payment via Paypal using the same email address that he commissioned the custom.
it has been over a month and no emails get answered.
the download link sent via email has not been downloaded from the server
there has been no reply whatsoever.

If the story sounds familiar and its one you have submitted to several producers please either check your spam folder or DM me here
your custom has been finished for awhile and ready to watch.
Thank you
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Maybe the clint or someone close to them is sick or even has covid?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Or possibly they have relatives ill or deceased and so haven't checked in in a while.
Have you tried emailing from another account in case your current one is being treated as spam?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
Or possibly they have relatives ill or deceased and so haven't checked in in a while.
Have you tried emailing from another account in case your current one is being treated as spam?
Good Idea. will try that now.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Must admit this part excites my spidersenses quite much: "stripping her of her costume and giving it to another woman who puts on the costume", I think the costume change overall is very hot indeed, the problem is that there's only one sexy batsuit and I want to see two Batgirls fight each other so one batsuit is needed! Same thing with spidersuits and supersuits for me, so very exciting! Just some of my thoughts about roleplay in general.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Evil Spider wrote:
3 years ago
I want to see two Batgirls fight each other so one batsuit is needed!
We have several Batsuits and If you want two of the exact same suit we can make that happen too.
We have several models coming in April and May who are available.
If this is a custom you want reach out to me via email:
[email protected]
to get the ball rolling. Customs with 2 girls start at $150
Damselbinder

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
3 years ago
Evil Spider wrote:
3 years ago
We have several Batsuits and If you want two of the exact same suit we can make that happen too.
[email protected]
As low as that? What a savings!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I thought you might start marketing and well played indeed, I haven't even thought about ordering a custom before, but perhaps I'll give it a thought.

Anyways two hot Batgirls fighting in their skintight sexy batsuits after some exciting costume transfers, their smooth batcapes flowing and get tangled in the bataction. Finally after they have exhausted themselves enough, it's time for me to step out of the shadows as Venom, shoot my sticky nets around the caped female Batduo and create a smooth spandex Batwrap! Now these weakened and webbed Batgirls can be easily carried into my dark and devious spiderlair!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think I found the guy in town who owns the Batmobile. Gonna see if he allows snaps in front of it.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
3 years ago
Evil Spider wrote:
3 years ago
[email protected]
The eternal struggle on internet forums.....
how was that comment meant to come off?
I honestly cant tell so I'll give two replies.

If it was meant in earnest:
We have a few models who have been booked already and we have enough money set aside for them to pay for one full day (in some cases 2 full days) because of this we can easily accept a lower than average rate for customs because we already have that models day in full and since she is already paid any custom ordered will be making its difference via sales afterwards

If it was meant as a dig:
I have to be very careful how I reply as some will immediately start jumping up and down calling me combative.
A standard custom is $10 a minute per model so a basic custom with two women will cost $200 for a 10 minute custom
thats industry standard.
If you're trying to say that $150 for a 2 girl custom is too high then I would suggest customs are not meant for you and we are sorry for your inability to order a BELOW COST custom.
Damselbinder

3 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
3 years ago
Evil Spider wrote:
3 years ago
[email protected]

We have a few models who have been booked already and we have enough money set aside for them to pay for one full day (in some cases 2 full days) because of this we can easily accept a lower than average rate for customs because we already have that models day in full and since she is already paid any custom ordered will be making its difference via sales afterwards

I have to be very careful how I reply as some will immediately start jumping up and down calling me combative.
A standard custom is $10 a minute per model so a basic custom with two women will cost $200 for a 10 minute custom
thats industry standard.
If you're trying to say that $150 for a 2 girl custom is too high then I would suggest customs are not meant for you and we are sorry for your inability to order a BELOW COST custom.
I mean I suppose I was trying to sound like a tv ad for comic effect but yes, I was genuinely surprised by how cheap that was. I've paid more than that for a single piece of commissioned art.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
3 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
3 years ago
Evil Spider wrote:
3 years ago
[email protected]

thats industry standard.
I mean I suppose I was trying to sound like a tv ad for comic effect but yes, I was genuinely surprised by how cheap that was. I've paid more than that for a single piece of commissioned art.
Then I was wrong and I apologize.
I truly didn't know how it was supposed to come off and I gave the two replies just in case.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago

Well.... I have tried using three different email addresses and even went so far as to try from a different IP address.
So far no luck with any replies.
I was hoping that since it was a superheroine custom that they would be active here.
Unfortunately either they are not active here, or something far more unfortunate has happened.
Im still holding out hope that they are just on vacation somewhere away and will come back to claim their custom

thanks for the idea.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

The client has not replied to a few emails.
They have not reached back to me here.
Im closing this thread off since it has no real reason to exist other than to heads up the client should he ever stumble across it.
If they ever do see this please dm me here