Quarantined but still working

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We live in NYC.
The city has all but shut down and things are getting bad.
We have enough supplies for 2=-3 weeks but the new report from the Governor is saying in 45 days it will be twice as bad so I should probably start working on expanding our supplies to 2 months

Evangeline is being forced to work from home because 3 people ion her office building had been diagnoses with Covid
Yesterday we found out two people in her office (the next department over) had been diagnosed with Covid.

We were in the middle of hosting Dani Arcadia for 3 weeks and had roughly 12 shoot days planned but we have sent her home

We cancelled our April shoots with Sadie Holmes, Lydia, Carrie, Jamie, Sinthia, Katherine, and Morgan

We are waiting to see how this goes before cancelling our May with Constance, Sinthia, Jamie, and Lydia

We are however still shooting with each other.
Yesterday we shot 4 scenes of Latex Supergirl getting abducted, turned into a vampire by an energy force (wanted to use our new Film Riot assets), forced orgasms, hypnotized and molested.
Today we have batgirl being abducted, one sided beat-down, spanking, and hypnotized to worship villain cock

We are offering simple customs for $100 that include hardcore and explicit
simple means no outside world, no basement, no high level FX
email is : [email protected]

Im worried but not afraid. I watch the media but dont believe anything until I confirm it
I dont bother believing the president because he's been known to stretch the truth before
:buhbye:
(insert plastic man image)

Im getting my Covid updates from the W.H.O and the CDC and whenever tv media has on someone from those organizations I listen very closely

The issue here by the way is that im 50.
I have weakened immunity and have had lung issues in the past.
Im not one of those happy lucky people that get covid and recover
So you can see why we are playing super cautious.

The move to Tucson is still on. Caroline Pierce has volunteered to drive our cat from NYC to Tucson which is so very nice of her.
we love her bunches.
We have to start applications in june to move in July 1st.
If this is still a hotbed by May 15th we will start preparing for another months stay and only start getting applications done when this blows over but Im hoping it will be resolved by May
(even though people are saying it COULD be over in August.)

The Imperial College report says we could be dealing with this for well over a year with suppression and release cycles and that would suck bigtime for sure

The bright side is that Evangeline is home full time which means lots of time to shoot and play everquest and watch tv and all sorts of other things couples do together.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have been assigned SO close to you in my new role, hopefully only temporarily but we are living hellish days over here on the Island we are working from...insane!!!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

45 days!?!
That's insane. The online stores better ramp up their stock and deliveries FAST or there are going to be serious problems.

Here on LI, they have ordered a 2-week closure of the schools, restaurants, gyms, etc.
It's been 4 days and I'm already going batshit crazy. I can't take months of this.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

what does the label "ENF" stand for on your video titles?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

flash wrote:
2 years ago
what does the label "ENF" stand for on your video titles?
Embarrassed naked Female