New Model. Asian batgirl?

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

So we worked with a new model.
She's never ever done fetish before.
I have to say she was rough, but I've worked with far worse.

I feel like with a few shoots she will better.
We had her try on the batsuit and it was a touch loose but she looked ok in it.

not sure but we will most likely get a custom made catwoman suit for her.
Why?
Because she is a professional Dancer and when we had her dance for the Vampire Eve her dance moves were really feline and all i could see was catwoman doing an erotic tease.

Anyway this is her.
IMG_1276.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 3376 times
IMG_1277.JPG
IMG_1277.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 3376 times
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 3376 times
IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1279.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 3376 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Pretty girl, and she looks fine in the batsuit. But Eve is no giant so she must be tiny! I would say she's a petite heroine over a villain but its your call
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Petite heroine would work best for me. Particularly if you loom over her, with her small frame making you seem even more imposing.

If you're going to use her as a villainess, maybe she could be the mastermind type who lets the henchman fight the superheroine?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Valik10
Producer
Producer

You need to straighten your pictures
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Valik10 wrote:You need to straighten your pictures
I dont know why it happens but for some reason it happens on some forum boards and not on others. both here and slumberville the pictures are sideways, on the fembot, freeze, stuck, bondage, and pantyhose forums they come out normal.
I have no idea why it turns to the side on some forums and not on others.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Valik10 wrote:You need to straighten your pictures
I dont know why it happens but for some reason it happens on some forum boards and not on others. both here and slumberville the pictures are sideways, on the fembot, freeze, stuck, bondage, and pantyhose forums they come out normal.
I have no idea why it turns to the side on some forums and not on others.

Are these photos taken with a cell phone? Some cell phones apparently include orientation information in the image.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Beautiful woman. Looks good in the Batgirl outfit- great legs! Petite heroine. Lots of rope.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) was Asian so why not. Plenty of hot Asian heroines to be portrayed nowadays..I've seen lots of Silk cosplays, for example, but no fetish vids. Not to mention all the manga and videogame characters. Let's get some diversity in there because why let Giga have all the fun?

Also would love to see Indian/Pakistani (South Asian) heroines in the mix, many of those women are insanely beautiful. Looks like DC has the edge on gorgeous-looking Indian heroines in the comics: Tremor, Enigma, Aruna, Maya, Solstice and so on, so maybe draw on them for source material (hey, if Primal can use a Moonstone costume..). I think I've only ever seen two Indian actresses in this genre: Next Global Crisis had a girl called Hornet early on, and Cross The Line had an actress Poonam Basu who played a couple different characters.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not something i would have thought of initially, but she actually make a pretty good Batgirl.

Loose is okay i think, as long as it's not baggy and awkward.

Another asian heroine you might consider for her is maybe Psylocke, which has to be a pretty easy costume to put together since it's mostly a leotard and no emblems or logos or belts, or what not to fret over getting right. Yes?

Psylocke also being a ninja sort, would play into her natural grace i think?