New Scarecrow mask Bought

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I read an incredible story i would love to convert into a script and it has the scarecrow so I looked and found this mask.
12642754_10153672945482550_4339953914936890402_n.jpg
12642754_10153672945482550_4339953914936890402_n.jpg (21.75 KiB) Viewed 5863 times
As soon as it comes you can expect a suited scarecrow villain. I even started playing with a voice modulator in Adobe Audition. Looking into a personal mic for his roles so I can really do the job right, but for the moment i can make it easier by not having voices overlap.

Anyway thats the update. New villain coming.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Cool!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"All units - all units - the suspect is wearing a really neat Scarecrow mask and a NILKNARF T-Shirt, over"
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^^'AND He's got a loaded finger!'

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think he'd be scarier in something more tattered and rip than a suit, although I could see going for the Cillian Murphy thing. Any chance the Scarecrow will be terrorizing Keri any time soon?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Not only does it look great, it actually fits! :tongue:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:weep: Just rake up his failed Daredevil ambitions why don't you....it's still fresh and raw to KoG don't ya know! :sad:

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote::weep: Just rake up his failed Daredevil ambitions why don't you....it's still fresh and raw to KoG don't ya know! :sad:

Oh, sure, play the Ambassador card. Man, a guy can't have any fun around here! :evilmad:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:I think he'd be scarier in something more tattered and rip than a suit, although I could see going for the Cillian Murphy thing. Any chance the Scarecrow will be terrorizing Keri any time soon?
thats not a bad idea and she is available more often now that her weekdays are open!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

It's clearly lacking maggots! ;-P

In all seriousness though, looks happy in the shot!! - best threading the mouth semi-closed with twine for a meaner (and not at all permanent) look
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
frankzito wrote:I think he'd be scarier in something more tattered and rip than a suit, although I could see going for the Cillian Murphy thing. Any chance the Scarecrow will be terrorizing Keri any time soon?
thats not a bad idea and she is available more often now that her weekdays are open!

Absolutely no reason why Supergirl would be immune to his Fear Gas :-)

P.S. I know she does limited topless for her own videos but I am still holding out hope you can convince her to do that in a future heroine-in-peril video
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

frankzito wrote:

P.S. I know she does limited topless for her own videos but I am still holding out hope you can convince her to do that in a future heroine-in-peril video
Supergirl would be able to metabolise the gas quickly enough it would have little effect - of course there could be a large quantity of gas threatening a/multiple civilians. Supergirl could suck in all the gas, which would give a sufficient dose to affect her.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

swampy170 wrote:
frankzito wrote:

Supergirl would be able to metabolise the gas quickly enough it would have little effect - of course there could be a large quantity of gas threatening a/multiple civilians. Supergirl could suck in all the gas, which would give a sufficient dose to affect her.

or.....
better yet....
you know because logic....
if they guess could make a chemical that brings out your worst fears is it not also plausible that he can figure out a way to run the liquid through a chamber in the device that runs it through a fractured kryptonite rock? making the gas both poisonous but also freaking with her mind?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Although, if being logical, you'd just use kryptonite in it's crystalline form - as it's a finite resource ;-)

Just weaken Supergirl to slow down her metabolism so she's affected in a normal way.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

swampy170 wrote:Although, if being logical, you'd just use kryptonite in it's crystalline form - as it's a finite resource ;-)

Just weaken Supergirl to slow down her metabolism so she's affected in a normal way.

but if we are using Scarecrow then there are things that HAVE to be used. batman throws a baterang, not a bowie knife.
The joker leaves playing cards with a jokers face on them, not a lawyers business card, and Scarecrow has to use the gas that brings out ones nightmares not just weaken her with Kryptonite.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

swampy170 wrote:Although, if being logical, you'd just use kryptonite in it's crystalline form - as it's a finite resource ;-)

but if we are using Scarecrow then there are things that HAVE to be used. batman throws a baterang, not a bowie knife.
The joker leaves playing cards with a jokers face on them, not a lawyers business card, and Scarecrow has to use the gas that brings out ones nightmares not just weaken her with Kryptonite.
Indeed, the gas - but with her normal powers she can shrug it off.

Weaken her with a kryptonite crystal so she feels the effects as with a normal human. Adding kryptonite to the gas doesn't work logically as kryptonite is very much finite - and out of Scarecrow's reach in terms of creating it (since $$$)!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

swampy170 wrote:
Indeed, the gas - but with her normal powers she can shrug it off.

Weaken her with a kryptonite crystal so she feels the effects as with a normal human. Adding kryptonite to the gas doesn't work logically as kryptonite is very much finite - and out of Scarecrow's reach in terms of creating it (since $$$)!
Naw...dont like it.
I would far rather have an internal shot of water particles being shot through an exposed rock then made aerosol then cut to the shot of her being hit.
I've already started working on it using After effects trapped particular plugin.

but you know what they say man....

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I got the mask and you guys are right. the mouth needs to be sweet so it doesn't look like its smiling.
will work on that next.

pictures coming soon