Just Bought this cowl!

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I'm going to build an aged batman costume. kinda like the dark Knight graphic novel. white hair, grizzled beard, gut belly etc.
Attachments
il_570xN.885489213_s2as.jpg
il_570xN.885489213_s2as.jpg (50.67 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks really good
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

I know it is a silly question but did you already try out that cowl on a female head and face ?
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was a different mask I think.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great mask!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:I know it is a silly question but did you already try out that cowl on a female head and face ?
this is a mask for me. its fitted for my head.
Eve already has her mask and she wore it for the batgirl year one series we are working on.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
FallOutDweller wrote:I know it is a silly question but did you already try out that cowl on a female head and face ?
this is a mask for me. its fitted for my head.
Eve already has her mask and she wore it for the batgirl year one series we are working on.
And looks awesome, you are one shave away from Dark Knight Returns stunt work material at least. I just would like to see one picture to see how good or bad Eve handles that cowl on her.

Call me a fetishist but I want to know good she looks with a latex mask that covers or most likely changes the perception we have about her nose. Please don't get me wrong on this, a covered shinny black nose is just effective as a nipple under the cover of a bikini top.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I need my eyes testing .... wondered why KoG was announcing he had bought a cow! It has a great texture and detailing, looks really good.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Why the only masks I find available on line covering the female nose are Catwoman masks ?