Big Sky

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I wonder if anyone is watching Big Sky on ABC here in the U.S. It starts as a serialized drama about 3 women who are kidnapped and the attempts by a couple of P.I's to find and rescue them. There are many unpredictable twists and turns throughout the series to keep viewers on their toes. The series is written by the estimable David Kelly, who has a number of awesome television shows such as the Practice, Ally McBeal, and L.A Law to his resume. I find the show very compelling, eagerly awaiting what comes next.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Are the women tidy?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Are the women tidy?
The two female P.I leads are attractive, Katherine Winnick and Kylie Bunbury. There is actually a little surprise for the kidnapper as one of the kidnapped ladies happens to be trans. The show is full of creepy, interesting, and colorful characters. It's actually a fairly unique series, unlike a lot of stuff on television.
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

bushwackerbob wrote:
2 years ago
I wonder if anyone is watching Big Sky on ABC here in the U.S. It starts as a serialized drama about 3 women who are kidnapped and the attempts by a couple of P.I's to find and rescue them. There are many unpredictable twists and turns throughout the series to keep viewers on their toes. The series is written by the estimable David Kelly, who has a number of awesome television shows such as the Practice, Ally McBeal, and L.A Law to his resume. I find the show very compelling, eagerly awaiting what comes next.
It's good. I've only seen bits and pieces of it, but I've enjoyed it.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)