Netflix Recommendations

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Does anyone have anything good to recommend on Netflix? I am looking for something new to watch. I have seen Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Glow, Mad Men, House of Cards, and Ozark. Considering that I already watch Arrow, Supergirl, and the Flash, I am looking for something non superhero related. This past season of Ozark was awesome by the way, and I would definitely recommend the series. I am not looking for Hulu or Amazon pics, just Netflix.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I like "Designated Survivor" with Kiefer Sutherland as POTUS. Good intrigue and well written. Also the series "Longmire" is a sort of new-age western, a sheriff keeping order in his small part of the world. Ran for several seasons. Of course there's also Jessica or Jennifer (?) Jones but I only watched a couple of episodes of that one. Heard it's good. There's also Daredevil series still there, too, I think. Haven't watched that though.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not sure what is available in your region's Netflix but regardless of network if you can see Counterpart I can highly recommend it based on what I've seen of it so far, JK Simmons is epic in it.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

do you get the BBC made show Bodygaurd, it's got Richard Madden and Keeley Hawes innit
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Dont know if its on Netflix but Justified with Timothy Oliphant was brilliant, ran for 5 seasons, but was on about the time of Breaking bad. Need to watch 3-4 episodes to get into it, like a lot of these series but superbly written and acted. My favourite line, about a mob hit man
"Is he any good?"
"He's killed more men than malaria."
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I liked Lost in Space a lot. :)