The Boys (Season 3), 2022 Amazon

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Wales

Re: The Boys (Season 3), 2022 Amazon

Post by tallyho »

Guys we aren't on here 24/7, we dont live here, we do what we can when we can.. The fact a post may have been up un - challenged for 16 hours doesnt mean we have given it tacit approval it just means either it hasnt been seen due to absence, or if we were on just hadnt got to reading it yet, or in some cases hadnt decided what to do about it.
But rather than shoot back (which stirs it all up) I would advocate REPORTING the post. So did you Bert ? Or anyone else? If so I didnt see it.
As for my Putin post in the Cheer us up thread, it was a statement, that I found amusing and thought others would too.
Offending the man, and any of his supporters when he's threatening to nuke me and destroy the free world was pretty low on my list of concerns to be honest.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

Post by Bert »

Mr. X wrote: 3 months ago
Bert wrote: 3 months ago I suspect actions have been taking place behind the scenes. For some time now, Mr.X and Dazzle1 have been much less inclined to insert their political views, although both continue to post. My guess is they were contacted privately and read the riot act. Time will tell, but the same has likely now happened with shevek.
No I stopped because posters retaliated against me by trying to convince people to not join my site and called me racist and a white supremacist over simple discussions.

I was not read some riot act.
I said "I suspect" and "I guess". The timing of you backing off coincided with a pretty intense discussion over politics on the site, so it was a reasonable assumption.
Bert

Post by Bert »

Bert wrote: 3 months ago Bill Cosby did a lot for comedy. Does that make him beyond criticism? What about Lance Armstrong? Your statement makes no sense.
So I sexually harassed 60 women? I used drugs? I somehow cheated?
Don't be an idiot. My point, obviously, is that a person's accomplishments should not make them above criticism.
Bert

Post by Bert »

Mr. X wrote: 3 months ago I all EVER did was engage in discussion. I NEVER name called, threaten to dox, tried to get people to not join a site, called people racist, screamed at someone hysterically about benign issues. (all of this has happened to me btw)
You poor thing. I certainly didn't like being called a racist. By you.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

Bert wrote: 3 months ago
Mr. X wrote: 3 months ago I all EVER did was engage in discussion. I NEVER name called, threaten to dox, tried to get people to not join a site, called people racist, screamed at someone hysterically about benign issues. (all of this has happened to me btw)
You're going to have to provide a link for that. if I did I appologize
Bert

Post by Bert »

Dude, not only did you call me a racist but when I complained about it you told me it was for my own good. Perhaps this new you isn't as acquainted with the old one as you believe.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

Dude, not only did you call me a racist but when I complained about it you told me it was for my own good. Perhaps this new you isn't as acquainted with the old one as you believe.

By all means present me with a quote. This sounds like that critic guy who was on the site calling people racist. Maybe he did that to you and you're confusing us. This is kind of pointless without a link.

The reason I disagree is because I know the word racist has special meaning. I don't use it lightly.
Bert

Post by Bert »

I'm not going to try to figure out which thread from a year ago contains the accusation, but I will dox myself by quoting from my own PM to a moderator at the time.

"The sonofabitch called me a racist and then had the fucking gall to say he did it for my own benefit."

If you don't believe that is an actual direct quote from me to a mod, PM me and I'll give you the mod's name and you can verify it with him. The conversation with the mod took place because he (rightly I suppose, in retrospect) deleted my reply to you at the time. It wasn't very nice.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

Bert wrote: 3 months ago I'm not going to try to figure out which thread from a year ago contains the accusation, but I will dox myself by quoting from my own PM to a moderator at the time.

"The sonofabitch called me a racist and then had the fucking gall to say he did it for my own benefit."

If you don't believe that is an actual direct quote from me to a mod, PM me and I'll give you the mod's name and you can verify it with him. The conversation with the mod took place because he (rightly I suppose, in retrospect) deleted my reply to you at the time. It wasn't very nice.
viewtopic.php?p=185134#p185134
Could it be this post where I pointed out you stereotyped the massage parlor killer as a "white boy"? YOU then implied I called you a racist. I was pointing out people were stereotyping this killer along racial lines as well as others.

You fly off the handle at a lot of things. Covid, America, Trump.. yes I have a hard time thinking you didn't mix your own story into this.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary
United States of America

Post by DrDominator9 »

Perhaps we get back to the Topic at Hand. Will there actually be another season of The Boys? Any idea when it'll drop?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bert

Post by Bert »

Mr. X wrote: 3 months ago You fly off the handle at a lot of things. Covid, America, Trump.. yes I have a hard time thinking you didn't mix your own story into this.
That's rich, coming from you. You're the one who was pissed off about being called a laundry list of bad things, but I hadn't called you any of those things. It was other people. Project much?
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by helstar »

DrDominator9 wrote: 3 months ago Will there actually be another season of The Boys? Any idea when it'll drop?
3rd season will be out on June 3
''Diabolical", the cartoon spin-off is already out. Couple interesting episodes, but I wouldn't say "that's a mandatory watch"
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by ivandobsky »

An opportunity was missed in not calling the third series "Boys Boys Boys".

Perhaps they 4th series can be called "Boys Boys Boys 2 : I'm Still Looking For A Good Time"
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by MightyHypnotic »

I am going to address what has happened in this thread in ANOTHER thread that I will create.
In the meantime please do continue the conversation about The Boys. Anything offtopic, even as a response, will be deleted.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Wales

Post by tallyho »

ivandobsky wrote: 3 months ago An opportunity was missed in not calling the third series "Boys Boys Boys".

Perhaps they 4th series can be called "Boys Boys Boys 2 : I'm Still Looking For A Good Time"
One for all of us Sabrina fans there.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by helstar »

Isn't she in her 50s now ? Good filters and/or plastic surgeons i guess ... https://www.instagram.com/sabrinasalernofficial

I remember one of her many performances on TV where she started with a very short skirt, then removed it in the middle of the song... I was like oh man, her body shape looks exactly as the superheroines from the sexiest comic books ! Found the video on the tube:

NotUv2
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Canada

Post by NotUv2 »

MightyHypnotic wrote: 3 months ago I am going to address what has happened in this thread in ANOTHER thread that I will create.
In the meantime please do continue the conversation about The Boys. Anything offtopic, even as a response, will be deleted.
I hope it isn't off-topic to request a link to the separate thread? I can't find it.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by ivandobsky »

helstar wrote: 3 months ago I remember one of her many performances on TV where she started with a very short skirt, then removed it in the middle of the song... I was like oh man, her body shape looks exactly as the superheroines from the sexiest comic books ! Found the video on the tube:

Let's play another record! Black Canary inspired getup in this one. Much appreciated!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary
United States of America

Post by DrDominator9 »

NotUv2 wrote: 2 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote: 3 months ago I am going to address what has happened in this thread in ANOTHER thread that I will create.
I hope it isn't off-topic to request a link to the separate thread? I can't find it.
There is no second thread as of yet. MH has gotten very busy. Also, things have calmed down for now.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
NotUv2
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Canada

Post by NotUv2 »

DrDominator9 wrote: 2 months agoAlso, things have calmed down for now.

Okay...

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by helstar »

First 3 episodes are out, if you ask me, much better than Season 2 until now !
shevek
Producer
Producer
United States of America

Post by shevek »

I hear that you wanted some tight and shiny spandex? Well, here it is! Man, I loved the 70s (and the 80s)

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

Wow Episode 6 was great.
Spoiler
Homelander has got the be running scared at this point. Up until now we have not seen any feats of strength from him so we don't know how strong he is. This fight showed that 3 supers could take him. If Starlight had joined in they could have finished him off. Plus Soldier Boy is a trained fighter unlike Homelander who is probably all fists and elbows. Also shows the strength of the new V if it can level Butcher to Homelander's weight league.