Wandavision (Marvel, 2020)

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Trailer for Wandavision just came out. The series will drop around December 2020 or so, but no specific date yet.
It looks at least partially like a take-off on Bewitched, with Wanda as Samantha and Vision as Darren.

Besides Elizabeth Olson as Scarlet Witch, another heroine will be the debut of the adult Monica Rambeau (whether she will also be called Photon or Spectrum - presumably not Captain Marvel- isn't mentioned) played by the gorgeous Teyonah Parris, who was a regular on Mad Men.

Also in the series is Kathryn Hahn as a younger version of Agatha Harkness, the powerful witch who mentored Wanda in the comics; and Kat Dennings (from 2 Broke Girls) as Darcy Lewis from two of the Thor movies.

Here is Emergency Awesome's take on the trailer with some Easter Egg commentary:

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I saw the trailer and I am very confused by it. I have no idea who the target audience is for this. Is it a comedy? It is actually a superhero show? Seems really bizarre. :-P
Damselbinder

okay ngl this actually looks pretty interesting.

kinda reminds me (and I'm sure this was intentional) of the 2015-16 "The Vision" comic.