Private Message Alert.

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
argento
Overlord
Overlord

A few hours ago I received a message in my inbox (supposedly a very young English speaking lady). She was proposing to chat and listen to my thoughts about BDSM and role play ideas (on Discord).
The first thing I thought is how hard it is going to be because of my poor English, unless I role play tarzan ---- Me Tarzan, you Jane hahahaha.
The second thing I did was to follow up on her participation in the forums and she almost always looks for male contact, not caring about heroines in danger and what she says, fantasizing about being a heroine harassed by bad guys. No... she doesn't want that. What is she looking for? Most likely she is looking for men to exchange sexual material and then use it as blackmail.
This note is to alert the community. We should never underestimate the moods that loneliness, relationship problems, etc. produce.
If the forum administrators wish, I make available the screenshot of the message.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes I have had this as well. People contacting me and I'm always suspicious of fishing attempts. I don't know if they are sincere or not but I always avoid requests such as wanting to roleplay or sex chat. Simply put, I make candy but I don't want to eat candy.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very interesting indeed, I bet she liked your user name, also wanted to know which characters or scenes you liked yet showing absolutely no interest after getting informed about those. Only her Discord name was given and then messaging over, the situation kind of left for your responsibility to proceed on Discord perhaps. If your situation was quite similar to mine, then we are most likely discussing about the same person now, I definitely felt I wasn't the only one approached like I was.