Dont Worry Just Doing Some Major Housekeeping

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

After all these years, there have been plenty of abandoned code, styles, etc...The plan is to start stripping all that down and get this board lean again!

To start with, any users who haven't visited the board in 2 years and have NOT posted ever will be deleted.

Add ons that are not verified will be removed also.

The Chat will be coming back in a few days, that's a bit of a mess too..

And we have updated to a new version of the software...so stay tuned, everything will be back to normal soon!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Are you going to address the horrific institutional racism that has seen the sinister welsh board members (yeah way to not play favourites) get a flag while the hard working salt of the earth friend to one and all Scots are publicly snubbed?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

God looks after his own, LB.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The Boardstyle isnt back yet so I cant change the theme to black, I assume its same for you guys so as MH says just be patient until things settle down, somethings wiill be working others not for a spell so please just wait and see. If when he gives the all clear then things still arent right then by all means post and let us know but until that fateful hour please just sit tight.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

whew!!! I was afraid I was banished to the killing fields for being the most evil darkest of all Lezdom Gothic witches that punish blondes, creations most pure and angelic creatures, turning them into my mindless sex slaves! whew!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lionbadger wrote:
4 years ago
Are you going to address the horrific institutional racism that has seen the sinister welsh board members (yeah way to not play favourites) get a flag while the hard working salt of the earth friend to one and all Scots are publicly snubbed?
ROFL!!!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lionbadger wrote:
4 years ago
"Sinister!" - I've never been so flattered in all my life! LOL
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Glad to have at least some semblance of the site back up. I hope things get back to normal soon, but maintenance is necessary. I just want to thank Mighty... click....wheeze.....sputter...his hard work and diligence about...groan....pting!...flaaboooh…and beyond. He's a true...splattt!...and a … feruuuunk… betterment of mankind.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AAAACK! The White.... it buuuuuuuuurns!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok if you want dark, go here...

ucp.php?i=165

And switch to the dark theme. Its still being worked on but you get the idea.....

You can also make other changes there too...