Spoiler Button

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Tally ho

where is it?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

When you go into FULL EDIT & Review mode to post a topic reply it is just above the message box to the right of the 'screenplay' option where its listed for bold , italics etc across the top of the message box. Beside screenplay is a little eye symbol with a line through it . Click on that and type the message to be hidden between the two pairs of brackets.
So it reads [S poiler ] Message[/ spoiler ]

I
Spoiler
ADDED SPACES SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT SEE THEM WHEN YOU USE IT
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
Tally ho

where is it?
Spoiler
When you post there's a row of icons ranging from capital B to screenplay. On the right of the screenplay button at the right end of the row is the spoiler button. I believe it's supposed to be an eye with a slanted "no" line slashed through it.
You highlight the text you want to hide and click that button and voila! --- you have protected the community from shocking information.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025