Problems with your page caching

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've seen this twice now. Just a few moments ago I got Bluestone's main page for the forum with them logged in vs my own. I was not able to go into any of their settings but it clearly shows me logged in as Bluestone with 14 notifications. Refreshing made this go away. I was able to see someone else's main page as well.

I'm guessing your page caching is some how getting confused?
Anonon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I've had this happen too. Logged in as someone else, couldn't log out (because I wasn't logged in as them actually, got an error) and similar.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah...I think it's a by-product of the single sign-on solution we were using. I disconnected it because it was causing the front page to load too slowly. I need to discuss this with the creator of that plugin.

But also i think we might have too much caching going on with this site. We have OPcache, NGINX and the application cache, it's too much cache!!!

Im going to work on that this week. Thanks for pointing it out and if anyone else is having issues, let me know...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
6 years ago
Did you come straight to the forum or did you enter the site through the main page?
Straight link in

index.php
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im going to have to dig a little deeper. This looks like a server issue with the /tmp directory. I think the sessions are getting crossed in cache .
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Did you check the buffer defragmenter in the Hyperian drive? It may have been polarized!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Did you jiggle the ka-jigger?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I was worried that ' tha crosbeam com askew on t' treddle'
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).