Star Wars

Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Back on topic - put Princess Leia, Amidala or a jedi type character in carbonite and I for one will be very happy.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Does anyone remember Amidala chained to that post in the arena wearing that skin-tight white jumpsuit?
Yes... I know you all do. :)
tobar220
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Star wars could give some cool sexy perils.

Lightsabre as a sex object? For someone superpowerd who would heal. Could be interesting.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh yeah :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Uhm, the girl on the right needs to put some weight... looks a little bit skinny for me (but ok also like this, i'm not really complaining).

Samantha instead looks like a real Amazon (big girl), very good ! :V
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Does anyone remember Amidala chained to that post in the arena wearing that skin-tight white jumpsuit?
Yes... I know you all do. :)
Guilty :yes:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:Uhm, the girl on the right needs to put some weight... looks a little bit skinny for me (but ok also like this, i'm not really complaining).

Good man :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

The girl on the right is tiny... Short and her size is actually perfect - she resembles Helen Slater in stature :)

The girl on the left... Well, that's richard's girl lol

That boo-boo is from a spank in the scene lol and Lindsay got stripped down to just that leotard. Great, sexy scene :). -- and it was directed by a female director on my team ;)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Anyone who says they are not eager to see this. . . Call 911 you are suffering from a stroke, & need immediate medical treatment WAGGA WAGGA

I was referring ti the behind the scenes video posted here on page 1 at the bottom, but now that I saw the new picture above I repeat my statement
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:Uhm, the girl on the right needs to put some weight... looks a little bit skinny for me
Shush! There's nothing wrong with tiny. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Both ladies are amazing :) Just a special spark in my heart(where do I get this stuff?) for Samantha that's all :)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

helstar wrote:Uhm, the girl on the right needs to put some weight... looks a little bit skinny for me (but ok also like this, i'm not really complaining).

She just needs a smaller size Leotard is all. She Looks GREAT to me! :)
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you don't want her, can I have her? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

superheroinebabes wrote:

She just needs a smaller size Leotard is all. She Looks GREAT to me! :)
lol she definitely doesn't need a smaller leotard - that one was custom made and fitted to her... check out Super vs Evil: Fighting the Poison at theSuperheroines.com and you'll see ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

..........on a side note(and perhaps off topic) I've counted about 4 or 5 new Samantha videos in production.Any idea when any one (or two) will be released?

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:..........on a side note(and perhaps off topic) I've counted about 4 or 5 new Samantha videos in production.Any idea when any one (or two) will be released?

Richard
Just like always... not a clue :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:The girl on the right is tiny... Short and her size is actually perfect - she resembles Helen Slater in stature :)

The girl on the left... Well, that's richard's girl lol

That boo-boo is from a spank in the scene lol and Lindsay got stripped down to just that leotard. Great, sexy scene :). -- and it was directed by a female director on my team ;)
Talking about the girls Logan I really miss not having a section on your website dedicated to the actresses and actors where we can see them and who their main characters are and see a few stills and more importantly their stats.

I recently noticed from some stills how tall and toned Shadowgirl is so picked up a couple of her releases and realy enjoyed watching her.

Oh and if Richard lays claim to Samantha LOL! Can I try for Kely she blows me away every time I see her :love:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Shadowgirl...? Tiffany...? Tall? Lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't really lay claim to Samantha,she belongs to all who appreciate great beauty :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:Shadowgirl...? Tiffany...? Tall? Lol
DOH!
Sorry Logan I meant Nightshadow I recently bought the release with her punching through Dark Vaga's stomach and Nightshadow has a lovely tomed figure and looks quite tall.

I must have Tiffany or Shadowgirl on my mind haha!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:I can't really lay claim to Samantha,she belongs to all who appreciate great beauty :)
Well said we are lucky to all be treated to the lovey ladies that Logan has introduced us to :thumbup:
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Speaking of this huge 'general' photo ... I see a couple of the 'top' girls are missing, is it because they were busy in the shooting day or they have actually left ... :|

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Funny,when I look at this picture all I see is this:

Richard
This is what happens when you have to much time on your hands(my apologizes to the other ladies)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Funny,when I look at this picture all I see is this:

Richard
This is what happens when you have to much time on your hands(my apologizes to the other ladies)
well at least I still made the cut.... lol - and some of the girls weren't there just because of scheduling conflicts... although there are some girls we are not working with any longer as well...
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heather and Tatiana ? ^^;
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

helstar wrote:
When I see this photo, I just can't tell who's my favorite girl here :D
So much beautiful girls and costumes :D

(on side note, I like Azarra's attire a lot :joker: )
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:Heather and Tatiana ? ^^;
Tatiana is no longer a part of our productions. Heather was unavailable yesterday as was Kelly, Lindsay, and a few others... :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ok thanks for the (little bit sad) info, but we can survive i guess ;) she was awesome as WW !

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by helstar 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan you are the man :) You always make the cut.Sorry to see Tatiana go...........but love to SEE her leaving ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And there are a lot.sorry ALOT of beautiful ladies in that picture.Not sure who the woman third from the right is,or fifth from the right is. :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Always a shame to loose a cool actress but There can be only one!...
Attachments
a1.png
a1.png (679.6 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
a2.png
a2.png (744.47 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
a3.png
a3.png (540.01 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
a4.png
a4.png (715.53 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
6023163.png
6023163.png (484.55 KiB) Viewed 7274 times
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Logan wrote:Random, but a bunch of my actors wanted to know if you'd be interested in a Star Wars peril film? Or any other types... They're really starting to submerge themselves in the genre lol
Star Wars would be great but I think you'd need to make Luke and Han female as Leia wouldn't be enough to carry it on her own imo.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

Star wars would be great, its about time! I would also love to see sword and sorcery themes developed based on Lord of the rings, game of thrones, conan the barbarians. I know bare maidens website has been doing this.

Re top heroines I would like to see:

1 Vampirella
2 Red Sonja
3 She Hulk
4 Shanna the she devil
5 Gamora
6 Ya'wara
7 Namora
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Those are all great ideas. I'll start taking a look at the characters to see which ones we can bring to life :)