And the Villains Unite against..... (?????)

Rye
Producer
Producer

I had a blast with Paris on the Villains United shoot but it's time for me to pass PH back over to Chris Styles who will be delivering the next installment of Punished Heroines Villains United. So who is next on the hit list for our Mega Villains?!?!

How does Villains United (SKYFIRE) sound?

Since this is an (R) rated PH video Skyfire will be played by a new actress. Pics are attached below ;)

Chris is ready for any requests, suggestions, or questions you might have so don't be shy. I will be busy working on Doomsday for the next several weeks but I will be around to check in on things.

ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how about some mistress villaness role whiping her,licking her boots,and nice taste from the mistress lighting up a cig holder,and blowing smoking at the superherione....
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm:
Hmmmn, she looks rather fetching, if a trifle underdressed.
:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Maybe someone besides Skyfire? Not complaining about her, but we've seen plenty of vids with her being beaten down against multiple bad guys. I mean I won't care either way, just thought variety could be a good thing in terms of the heroine getting pounded. I can't remember what she is called, but would prefer to see the Powergirl type character in one of these vids.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tallyho wrote::hmmm:
Hmmmn, she looks rather fetching, if a trifle underdressed.
:D

It was a hot day! :laugh:
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh wow! She is sexy as hell. Excellent choice!!! Not sure what’s the story you have planned, but here are my suggestions that could hopefully fit somewhere in the movie. I assume Skyfire will be roughed up a bit before all the sex stuff happens so most of my suggestions will be related to the beating portion of the film.

1) One of my favorite elements about seeing a superheroine roughed up is not only the actual beating but it’s also the humiliation as a result of taunting from the villains. I recently watched Rye’s Power Play and loved how the villains in the background taunted Wonderous Girl. The way they laughed and screamed “Oh yeah!” really enhanced the peril.

Could you perhaps do that for your movie? Have one the villains laugh pervertedly during Skyfire’s initial beating and make sure she is taunted viciously. Maybe they could even comment on the sexy costume she wears. There isn’t enough of that in our genre.

2) Have plenty of scenes of Skyfire down on her hands and knees or crawling around the room with the villains standing around her. You can have these all spread throught the beating portion of the film. Make sure the actress arches her back and sticks her ass up in the air and include plenty of low angle shots so we can get a great view of that ass in costume. Check these pictures for different scenarios.

- Down all fours when she is initially weakened or overpowered by the villains.

- Down on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air as she reacts to being punched in the gut or crotch.

- Down on all fours near the end of the beating as she uses her last ounce of strength to try and escape by crawling away

3) A scene during the beating where Skyfire is lying halfway on a table after being punched onto it, with her crotch sitting at the end of it like the two pictures below. I know one of the pictures has a dude in it, but I think it would be pretty hot to see a superheroine like this. Especially with the villains surrounding her and looking on with delight. Perfect opportunity for the villains to do some more taunting and deliver a devastating low blow. Talk about a crotch shot!!!

Any thoughts???
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I'd like to see the heroine forced to admit defeat/surrender at the end instead of just getting KO'd or killed. Show that the heroine is not just physically beaten, but also defeated in a psychological manner. Then after that you can go with a KO or death ending as you prefer.
Last edited by Slone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I like it when the villains are women, and that the villain tighten the heroine's breasts leaving her weak, perhaps squeezing her nipples just trying to play with her ​​body so she surrender to pleasure, but it endures until the end. I also really liked the actress and I'm looking forward to the movie
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Okay, I know who the actress is. I'm somewhat surprised. It seemed like she stopped doing fetish work. Anyway, I'm glad she's on board. She's amazing!
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like PowerGirlFanBoy's suggestions. Crawling on all fours is great. She tries to crawl away and one of the villains grabs her ankle and pulls her back to the middle for more punishment.
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Villains United Skyfire Synopsis:

Madison Sky stumbles upon a prostitution and human trafficking ring that is responsible for the disappearance of several local girls. After a small confrontation with several girls working within the ring she catches their pimps eye. He tells his girls to recruit or capture Madison if she resists, but of course they are no match for her. Madison discovers they are all under some sort of mind control that makes them want to be loyal to their pimp and each other. Madison decides that Skyfire needs to confront the person in charge of this terrible and disgusting outfit and take them down once and for all. She bursts in to find endless lengths of rope, chains, and torture devices with a super powered pimp and his mind controlled girls ready for battle. Skyfire charges in ready to rip him apart, but she is completely unprepared for the sadistic horrors that are about to be unleashed upon her..

There is a lot of room in this story for some amazing peril and I can promise you I will do everything I can to capture all it.

Currently we have the lead Villain/Pimp and his three mind controlled girls to do his bidding. We also have 2 separate actors playing "clients" that are willing to pay handsomely for a night with skyfire.

Filming for Villains United Skyfire begins on September 10th. I am reading all the requests and as always will make every attempt to make them happen. We have plenty of time until then so if there is anything else you want you can always email me or simply post here if you prefer.

[email protected]
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Wow, this story sounds very interesting to me. I assume Skyfire will be defeated and turned into one of this pimp's "girls."

For me, the biggest detail would be how the mind control on Skyfire is handled. I want to see Skyfire initially resist the control, but she slowly gives in little by little until she is completely mentally defeated. Perhaps you could have a couple of the other mind controlled girls pleasuring her while she tries to concentrate on fighting the mind control, until she finally breaks when she cums. The third person narration you sometimes use would be great for this type of scene. But please- don't just have some helmet get put on Skyfire and then she becomes instantly mind controlled.

Thanks for posting up and asking for suggestions before you shoot, and thanks for making great videos.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

One of my favorite scenes/scenario is the Christina Carter O-girl trap where she is bound standing up with her back against the wall as she is fondled and molested against her will left feeling completely helpless and humiliated and also aroused! I LOVE that dildo massager that slides up right between her crotch. If I could embellish, improvise or improve the story? I'd put a strap on dildo onto O-Girl and hypnotize her to think the dildo is her and she has a REAL COCK and have her jerked off to climax against her will as she begs them NOT too. HHHMMMWWWAAAAA!!!!!!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Slone-
The Mind Control will slowly take place over the course of the movie and will be hard fought by skyfire every step of the way until it simply overwhelms her. There are several twists that I have planned that I have never seen done in a superheroine video before. :evil:

superheroinebabes-
There is going to be a lot of bondage including ropes, chains, and human bondage. I also have access to the standard AoH setup, the same steel frame used in Power Play, an X Frame, and of course some spreader bars, cuffs, and other goodies.

You can count on several forced orgasms via a variety of delivery methods!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Do we see any super power usage by Skyfire? This doesn't have to detract from the peril. For example, I'd love to see a part where she flies, but she's flying away from a fight because she just got her ass kicked. What about costume destruction? Does she lose her cape? Is cape loss connected to flight loss?
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Punished Heroines wrote:Slone-
The Mind Control will slowly take place over the course of the movie and will be hard fought by skyfire every step of the way until it simply overwhelms her. There are several twists that I have planned that I have never seen done in a superheroine video before. :evil:

superheroinebabes-
There is going to be a lot of bondage including ropes, chains, and human bondage. I also have access to the standard AoH setup, the same steel frame used in Power Play, an X Frame, and of course some spreader bars, cuffs, and other goodies.

You can count on several forced orgasms via a variety of delivery methods!
Wow, this is sounding great! Having Skyfire resist mind control throughout the movie should make for tremendous psychological peril!

Here are a few more suggestions:

-You said there would be a lot of bondage, I'd love to see some sort of bondage trap. You could have Skyfire step on a tripwire, then some manner of rope or chain shoots out and ensnares her, pulling her into a bondage structure. It may be tricky to do but I am sure you could pull it off with some creativity and editing magic.

-I'd love to see her led around by a collar and leash at some point

-Some form of costume destruction would be great too. It'd be cool if at the end, Skyfire has to either wear an outfit like the other girls or an embarrassing parody of her old uniform

-Throughout the movie, have the villain playfully taunt Skyfire as opposed to making serious threats. Some playful teasing would show that the villain is very powerful since he isn't even concerned with the possibility of Skyfire escaping or defeating him. I like the dynamic that on one hand, Skyfire is fighting for her life and freedom, and on the other hand the villain thinks of the situation as nothing more than a fun diversion.

-Perhaps one scene could involve Skyfire "saving" one of the girls, only to find out that the girl was never free of mind control and has led Skyfire back into a trap

-Finally, after Skyfire is defeated, have her verbalize her defeat by swearing her loyalty and obedience to the pimp.
demonsky212
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey Chris, any news or photos from the video very excited to see this one!
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Anxiously waiting for a few photos. Did the shoot happen on schedule?
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I have a bad feeling about this. Delays? Postponed?
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I concur with every single one of PowerGirlFanboy's suggestions. This genre was at one time built on humiliating the heroine -- not just beating her in a physical fight. I would really enjoy it if the villain's taunted and mocked the heroine throughout the fight and made her feel ashamed to be wearing a, frankly, very sexualized costume. In addition, I always enjoy the costume being exploited in some way during the fight to further emphasize how impractical it is. Things like throwing the cape over her head so she can't see for a moment, obviously sticking hands inside the hole on her chest, knocking her mask out of alignment so she's forced to reposition it and preserve her identity, leaving her open and vulnerable during the fight -- stuff like that, plus the villain's commenting on it and taunting her would be great! :D
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey, Chris!

I'm just curious how progress is going on this video. Has it shot yet? I'm very excited. She may not be played by the same person, but I'll pick this up JUST to see Skyfire punished the RIGHT way! It'll be really cool to see a character created for Rye's pg13 stuff cross over to Punished Heroines! Any updates are greatly appreciated!
sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Rye wrote:I had a blast with Paris on the Villains United shoot but it's time for me to pass PH back over to Chris Styles who will be delivering the next installment of Punished Heroines Villains United. So who is next on the hit list for our Mega Villains?!?!

How does Villains United (SKYFIRE) sound?

Since this is an (R) rated PH video Skyfire will be played by a new actress. Pics are attached below ;)

Chris is ready for any requests, suggestions, or questions you might have so don't be shy. I will be busy working on Doomsday for the next several weeks but I will be around to check in on things.

Her name is Sarah Jain
sensible
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Her name is Sarah Jain.....plenty of nude pictures available of her on net.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wondering since I'm new to your videos,who was the original Skyfire?The moels name I mean.Thanks.

Richard