The Guardian Aurora (Punished Heroines) coming soon..

Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Before she was the Mistress of Zandor she was The Guardian Aurora! A noble pure at heart Superheroine who is forced to battle her older, and stronger sister!

Aurora is played by the Gorgeous Stella
Trinity is played by seasoned vet Ashley Rose

This movie is not for the timid and includes several classic Punished Heroines style themes, nudity, and tons of violence!
Should have a trailer soon! Check out some screen caps below and let me know If you have any questions!

lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Who is Stella? New talent?

Also silly for me to ask since this a PH vid but is there nudity in this?

Ashley rose is looking pretty good and sure us making a comeback.
Bert

Oh man, that last pic is amazing!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Stella looks luscious! And Ashley of course is always great. Good luck with it.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This film has great potential and will be good to see ashley rose playing the role of villain, since it is usually heroin
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Wow, Stella looks even better with darker hair! I wanted her to play a villain since she was so good in the Zandor vid but these screenshots have changed my mind. This looks very promising. Those pics with the shackles look awesome!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

:thumbup:

Wow. Stella looks gorgeous, and that costume is incredible. Thanks for hearing the fans and putting Stella into the heroine role! Ashley looks great too - nice to see her again.

Well done!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys! We got some beautiful footage and Stella's acting was top notch as usual.

@lemonpsi, this will be the second time I have filmed with Stella. The first being WG vs the Zandor. Yes there is nudity including genitalia and topless.

The Guardian Aurora will include the following elements:

- Fem vs Fem fight
- Fem vs fem beatdown
- AoH bondage
- AoH beatdown from male villain
- AoH torture with these sort of paddles that really do hurt. (Richard had these made and they sound amazing when striking someone)
- Forced lesbian kissing, groping, stripping
- Forced sex from male villain
- Low blows
- Chloro KO
- Choking KO
- Punch KO
- Strangulation with chains
- Cradle carry
- Breast and vaginal nudity
- and probably more I am forgetting

Here is a teaser!

[youtube][/youtube]
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Zander? Was she the villainess? Wow she looks different here and totally hot here. Must be the blue outfit :)

Looking forward to getting this one too.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Stella looks amazing in this jump suit. I personally can't wait to see her as a heroine!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

lemonpsi wrote: Wow she looks different here and totally hot here. Must be the blue outfit :).
That's part of it...she changed her hair too. She is really beautiful. I hope to see more of her as a heroine and on the losing end of things!
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

ledonatello wrote:
lemonpsi wrote: Wow she looks different here and totally hot here. Must be the blue outfit :).
That's part of it...she changed her hair too. She is really beautiful. I hope to see more of her as a heroine and on the losing end of things!
I just rewatched Zandor. straight hair > curly/wavy IMO
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

Yep that is Starli (aka Stella) and I like her with both styles but the straight hair does look sexy as hell. She sort of reminds me of Dasiy Duke in some of the clips.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep she looks great both styles but the straight hair looks sexy as hell.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This was a really intense PH video. Some spoilers to follow.

First of all, Stella was amazing. One of the best actresses I have seen, and couldn't bring my attention away from her. She took all the hits very convincingly and her expressions, reactions, and sounds she made were spot on, especially during the sexual parts where she was trying to fight from enjoying it, but unable to resist. (there's an awesome part where she bites her lip, really showing that she's betrayed herself)

Really liked how her hair got more messy as the video went on. Some videos insist on keeping the heroine's hair and makeup perfect, but it was way hotter seeing how her being manhandled exhausted her.

There are some great shots - Ashley does this power kick into Aurora which sends her flying into this "metal" wall - looked very realistic. The chloro scene was great, as Aurora really became overwhelemed when she had to resist the chloro and the fondling. The AOH scene was the best I have seen in a heroine movie, as Aurora didn't hang in the same spot, but really dangled freely and moved all over the place as she received the punches.

I liked how after everything, she did not submit at the end, and the black mask guy was unable to break her. Though I wasn't sure if that was really Trinity - or some sort of imposter?

Great cast all around - I hope you use Stella in more productions, especially as a heroine!