Genesis Preview (Punished Heroines)

Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Here is a preview for the movie I was thinking about shelving.

Lemme know what you think. Still have a lot of editing to do.

Rye
Last edited by Rye 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Much better than you lead it on to be.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks good to me Rye, love the new Supergirl costume, hoping to see a new actress wearing it in the future been slowly weakened by kryptonite!
Nenya
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great vid, but I've been wondering...

Why have you dropped the "Punished Heroines" link from your signature? All your new vids are advertised for Superheroine Fights.

Is Punished Heroines (and more importantly the associated content) finished?

I really hope not...
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If I'm not wrong, Punished Heroines (the nicheclips store) has taken a back seat to Rye's Superheroine Fights clips4sale store for a couple of reasons. One is definitely that clips4sale doesn't have a maximum size for their files. Secondly, the superheroine death fetish vids are primarily the only vids posted there because they are not allowed on clips4sale for being "too intense". Between the minimalist fan base of the superheroine death fetish and reported problems with newer and international customers trying to fund their nicheclip accounts, AND the file size limit, the Superheroine Fights store is doing much better.

Nobody is more disappointed than me. I LOVE the death scenes that have recently become the staple of the "uncut" videos that are posted to the Punished Heroines store. Hell, I think I wrote one of the more intense vids to ever go on that site.
Skirtfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wonderful Super Girl outfit. Hope she gets her just rewards.

With regards Clips4Sale, I find their 10 second previews are quite poor. If they are going to show just 10 secs then at least show something worth watching that gives a flavour of what the movie is about. They currently seem to be taken out of the movie at random and often show 10 seconds of practically nothing happening.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

[youtube][/youtube]
NICE+
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys,
The vid might be done late tonight but tomorrow night for sure. Yes I agree the costume is quite nice, both superiorgirl and ro'gash. Furture vids with the costume will include some krypto peril.

BTW, the reason I always update late at night is because I usually don't go to bed until 3-4am and I sleep through the morning and early afternoon.

Nenya-
I haven't updated Punished Heroines at nicheclips for quite some time. I plan on catching up with all that soon and will likely add it back to my sig.
Nenya
Neophyte
Neophyte

Awesome news, Rye!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not a dealbreaker or anything, but I was curious if there is sex penetration in this video or simulated sex.

Thanks for the hard work.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sim Sex. Rye has never done vids with real penetration, and don't really know if it's a possibility for him in the future. My guess is no.
mmadden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ranger, Rye did have a heroine get raped and there was penetration. Princess Shimmer was the heroine - it was done on her kitchen table. Then the perp choked her to death. That was a hot video. This was back in the day when He produced for Punished Heroines.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Well, I appreciate the info. Still, I havent seen him do that since then.