Shooting With Jayden Cole Today!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Holy Fuck! The first part of Jayden's new picture set called "Prisoner of Lust" is now online on ClubJayden :love: :love: :love:
Jayden.jpg
Jayden.jpg (178.42 KiB) Viewed 12475 times
MH, I would love to see Jayden as The Black Widow in the future!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

MH, look at my latest Direct Message, that I've sent you a few days ago. Maybe you'd like my suggestion :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Since the original thread has been mysteriously deleted, here's a new one lol
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It hasn't been deleted. I moved it because it was just becoming a bunch of nonsense. Funny nonsense, but I've moved it to my producer thread.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Whining too, don't forget whining lol

Are we any closer MH?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Probably be best in the future then to not offer updates or possible release tidbits like "Maybe this weekend" etc. It just gets peoples hopes up and leads to inevitable disappointment when the video doesn't come out or it takes awhile. I think just saying its being worked on or staying silent is probably the best way to go about it.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

RedMountain wrote:Probably be best in the future then to not offer updates or possible release tidbits like "Maybe this weekend" etc. It just gets peoples hopes up and leads to inevitable disappointment when the video doesn't come out or it takes awhile. I think just saying its being worked on or staying silent is probably the best way to go about it.
Yeah its honestly obnoxious. I dont say that with hate or disdain or anything, but continuously promising something and not delivering isnt cool. Should have just responded the way you just did from Day One. Then our expectations wold be low, like they should be.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:
RedMountain wrote:Probably be best in the future then to not offer updates or possible release tidbits like "Maybe this weekend" etc. It just gets peoples hopes up and leads to inevitable disappointment when the video doesn't come out or it takes awhile. I think just saying its being worked on or staying silent is probably the best way to go about it.
Yeah its honestly obnoxious. I dont say that with hate or disdain or anything, but continuously promising something and not delivering isnt cool. Should have just responded the way you just did from Day One. Then our expectations wold be low, like they should be.
This isn't intended as a suck-up, but I believe MH set those dates in good faith. For one reason or another, the release(s) just didn't happen and we were left mildly disappointed, but with approximately $20 (previously earmarked for MH) suddenly spare to spend elsewhere.

Perhaps the most frustrating thing about MH's hiatuses is the fact that his own superheroine releases trickled to a halt (with just one in 2014) at a time when his studio facilities and his little black book of models were among the best in the business. It's a bit like seeing all the lovely chocolatey stuff being developed in Willy Wonka's factory, but not being able to taste any of it.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I miss deadlines with my work - these things just happen.
Real life gets in the way.
Whilst I understand the disappointment, it doesn't much matter in the big scheme of things and I too believe the targets for releases or updates were set with the best of intentions . C'est la vie.
The best laid plans of mice and men (and fetish video producers) and all that. ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok so here's whats up. We edited the fight scene and the effects scene is being compiled. This gets released by next weekend. Thats the best I got :) I will have a teasers/trailer next week, this is part 1 in a series....It won't be that expensive.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Ok so here's whats up. We edited the fight scene and the effects scene is being compiled. This gets released by next weekend. Thats the best I got :) I will have a teasers/trailer next week, this is part 1 in a series....It won't be that expensive.
Any spoilers for the series? Will the episodes be multi-part stories with cliffhangers or individual stories within an ongoing arc?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah I am probably going to do a 3 part series with this.
Its the first video Im releasing in a while so as they say in Fast TImes In Ridgemont High, I just switched to Sanka so, have a heart.

Parts 2 and 3 will be fan driven. I think it will be a lot of fun. Hang in there.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So are those promised previews on their way?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Soon. We are working on SFX at the moment. Working with our buddy Rklein again. Looking forward to the final result!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any update on the upcoming videoS mighty?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

No. Theres no update. I'll answer for him lol
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

bump bump
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Had to take a slight detour, still working on the FX and I am editing a custom, which takes preference. But I will throw out some screenshots today.

MH
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

And if not, the second part of "The Prisoner of Lust" photoset is available on ClubJayden today :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Desperately trying not to get excited about screenshots lol
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mamooche24 wrote:Desperately trying not to get excited about screenshots lol

Do it in the style of Adam West - 'Must....not...give....in...Can't ....resist...becoming....enthused!'

;)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Alas the crickets have won the day once again
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Kind of comical at this point, lol
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Its far past comical and gotten to an annoying level.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Utter Disappointment Day 2
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Deep breaths...think of it as an endurance test...Que sera sera ....gotta look up how to spell that sometime...

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any movement here? Or are we still stuck on being disappointing as all hell?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Working on it today and hopefully completing it. Got the FX to where we want them. I took yesterday off for the obvious reason. I hope Mamooche was ok with that, but probably not :lol: :mario:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FX can be a nice touch, but I really just watch your videos for the hot girls in tights.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

lol any chance we can finally get some preview pics man?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:FX can be a nice touch, but I really just watch your videos for the hot girls in tights.
You weirdo.

;)

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:FX can be a nice touch, but I really just watch your videos for the hot girls in tights.
:thumbup:
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any updates on the upcoming videoS Mighty?

:)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Wow
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mamooche24 wrote:Wow
After two days and no reply, that's all I can say too... :confused:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

WTF
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

So, Jayden Cole must be shot by now, right? I mean, truly, riddled with bullets at this point one would think. :lol:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:So, Jayden Cole must be shot by now, right? I mean, truly, riddled with bullets at this point one would think. :lol:
No, MH was shooting with Jayden Cole, rather than at her. The video evidence of their killing spree will stay under wraps until they're both dead.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

3 days without a reply...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The frustrating part is that we all know that MH has completed high quality releases very quickly in the past. I remember seeing a BTS shot for "KnightWoman vs the Leopard" and champing it the bit to see the finished product. Less than a fortnight later, it was there on my HDD. And that was a 43-minute video with special effects.

I don't know what technical and/or personal issues are delaying all the releases in the pipeline. But I do believe that "KnightWoman vs the Leopard" was -and still is - a damn fine video. I'd be happy to buy as much of that stuff as possible.
Attachments
9e9.gif
9e9.gif (621.08 KiB) Viewed 10894 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I'll tell you whats holding it up: he's simply doing it on his own time. Which is his prerogative. But he shouldnt be telling us projected dates and promising "it WILL be done by this weekend" and then constantly letting us down. Its obnoxious and a "screw you" to us as his devoted fanbase.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I prefer to see it as a guy doing his best who is running late for whatever reason.
Lets not forget he makes money when these go on sale. I don't think the delays are deliberate and I certainly don't view the situation as 'obnoxious' or a deliberate 'screw you'. (its your right to that opinion) Its just how it is.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I don't also think that Mighty is not relasing his videos deliberately but if you look at this thread you will see a pattern. Rush of information, then nothing. Rush of information then nothing. As I told you, I am well aware that Mighty is not saying us "Screw you!" but it definetly feels like it :(

I am waiting for information from 3 videos and nothing...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I guess we could say there's always something to look forward to from MH. :D

Seriously, is there any way you could get your releases flowing as steadily as they were a couple of years ago, MH? The current rate of one every six to nine months would take the existing backlog into 2020.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know how anyone can think I am "screwing" them. I'm not.

Here's the deal.

We shot this video on a DSLR but I didn't have my mic that day so we shot it with on board audio from the camera which sounds fine, but there is this little rattling noise in the background that I thought I could live with. Well I can't. So I have to go in and fix the audio. I am going to try my best to get this released tonight or tomorrow. But if it doesn't happen, don't freak out. It's not like you pre-paid for it!

The other videos will be on a fast track release schedule as well.
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

is there any kind of a chance that we may one day see an african american actress in your videos?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Just my two cents, but herein lies part of the issue and why people get excited and then upset about the videos not coming out. Just say you have to work on audio issues, don't mention it might be done by tonight or tomorrow because in most people's mind they see that and they assume that means it will be done and posted by tomorrow. So if it isn't posted tonight or tomorrow then people just continue to steam on it. This is one of the reasons major video game developers never give concrete dates for updates and major patches, they just give a general "we're working on it" because they know giving someone a date/time and then not sticking to it leads to lots of unhappy customers even if it may not be a big deal. Again just my two cents.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

RedMountain wrote:Just my two cents, but herein lies part of the issue and why people get excited and then upset about the videos not coming out. Just say you have to work on audio issues, don't mention it might be done by tonight or tomorrow because in most people's mind they see that and they assume that means it will be done and posted by tomorrow. So if it isn't posted tonight or tomorrow then people just continue to steam on it. This is one of the reasons major video game developers never give concrete dates for updates and major patches, they just give a general "we're working on it" because they know giving someone a date/time and then not sticking to it leads to lots of unhappy customers even if it may not be a big deal. Again just my two cents.
PERFECTLY said. But to combat this, from now on whenever I read the words "tonight" or 'tomorrow" from MH I will just automatically tune that crap out lol