Coming Apr. 11th! 1st Time At HyponlineMedia-Candle & Diana!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all!

Thought I would throw this out there. Next Thursday we will have Candlebox and Diana Knight in our studios for the first time!

I'm willing to keep it open for ideas and we might have time for ONE custom.

So if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see, let's hear it.

The basic outline that I am going with here is

Candle's Heroine Adventure.

Candlebox starts off as Knightwoman and battles an evil Diana in a dreambattle. She awakens only to be put back to sleep where she battles as Omega Woman!
I'll add more to this as we go, but for now that's the basic idea with lots of peril in between.
Attachments
candle.jpg
candle.jpg (116.96 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
5057e70d4188e.jpg
5057e70d4188e.jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I think the evil countess with her long cig trapping the superherione her with her smoke be one,and the other could be the cleopatra.
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MightyHypnotic wrote:Hey all!

Thought I would throw this out there. Next Thursday we will have Candlebox and Diana Knight in our studios for the first time!

I'm willing to keep it open for ideas and we might have time for ONE custom.

So if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see, let's hear it.

The basic outline that I am going with here is

Candle's Heroine Adventure.

Candlebox starts off as Knightwoman and battles an evil Diana in a dreambattle. She awakens only to be put back to sleep where she battles as Omega Woman!
I'll add more to this as we go, but for now that's the basic idea with lots of peril in between.
Maybe twist that idea around so that Candle is aware that it is her dream, not Diana's. So she makes Diana do nice things, like untie her and show affection. Meanwhile, Diana acts like she is confused by the things coming out of her mouth-almost like she is possessed.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Maybe if your doing dream fights, Kendra could become SG or WW?

One thing that would be cool, flip flopping and letting Diana be the heroine in a sequence, with Kendra dreaming she's a villain.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kendra won't be around for this shoot.

Originally I had the idea that Candle is a cop who is captured and knocked out during an investigation. She comes to as Knightwoman (I am thinking of adding a Robyn/Gamma Girl to the mix) and is confused about her new persona but she still has her detective/fighting skills so they continue to find out what the evil Diana has planned. After a series of Perils/KO's and erotic torture and a final KO , she wakes up once again as OW and once again tries to thwart the villainess. At the end she wakes up to find herself as a cop, bound, gagged and being toyed with by Diana and her henchmen!

I know there are a lot of you that like to see Diana as a heroine, we may be able to fit some of that in during our session as well..Im just sorting out the details now.
Mylesl89
Neophyte
Neophyte

Definitely Diana as the villainess I think she one of the best
May your hell be a green one
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Two great ladies of the genre! How can you go wrong?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

3 more days till we shoot this!

So far I have Knightwoman getting hit in the head with a falling sword during a fight scene(Ala "The Joker Is Wild") and captured, (w/bondage).
A knockout gas scene that I haven't fully figured out yet.

A fake unmasking scene is possible, (If I have a robyn character to disrupt that event)

A REAL unmasking (which will allow us to fade from that dream to the next with her as Omega Woman).

But I'd like to add another peril scene or two. I can do it myself, no problem, but I'm giving some lucky fan a chance to have a little scene added.

Of course there will be forced orgasms as well :)