The MOTHER of all custom videos?

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I prefer ripped to pulled down but I'm easy!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ripped is my preference too. If everyone else is OK with the same level of tights removal/destruction, my ideal would be for Supergirl's tan tights to be ripped open at the crotch. Knightwoman's top (darker) layer would be ripped to shreds (as in the photo of Angelique) while her bottom tan layer would just be ripped at the crotch.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

All good with that.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Is it just me or are there posts missing from this thread? While im here, updates?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I deleted the missing post. I wasn't totally happy with the script, so I took it down while I give it a major rewrite.

Some of the dialogue was a bit too light and jokey. I'll probably keep the destruction of the shockproof and 'impenetrable' tights, though, as straight-faced pseudo-science stays on the right side of the absurd. (Who can forget Shark Repellent Bat Spray?) Besides, an electricity bolt-shooting villain would have Knightwoman zapped and stripped within seconds if there wasn't some sort of device to protect her.

If anyone's not happy with the 'finished' version, please don't be afraid to give feedback on anything that doesn't work. The aim is to have something that satisfies everyone who contributes.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im going to throw in a little feedback myself while you are rewriting the script. Keep your lines short and succinct. Think about what the character is trying to say and let the viewers mind fill in the gaps. Im not saying cut any scenes, but look at the dialogue for each scene and see if there are ways for you to make it shorter or if can you convey an emotion with a look or action.

Dialogue is a killer when it comes to shooting video. In a perfect world we could have script reading days and prep days but for these types of customs we basically have 4 hours to nail this thing down, which I feel is entirely possible with the correct preparation. I haven't read your script yet, I wanted to wait until it was finalized, but I thought I would bring up this point before you complete your script.

You guys are doing a great job with this and I'm excited to see the final result.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's the basic script for the second half, picking up from the dunking and transformation of Supergirl. It's very much a work in progress, so please give feedback on anything that needs cutting or expanding.

I tried to keep the dialogue brief, as MH suggested. However, I don't really expect the cast to recite everything verbatim, just as long as they stay true to the basic storyline.

Knightwoman finally arrives at the villain's lair to find him in the middle of a (fake) fight with Supergirl.

Supergirl: Glad you could make it. This creep never seems to run out of juice.

The ladies stand side by side.

Male Villain: Your little alien pal has spent hours absorbing my lightning bolts, Knightwoman, but a mere mortal like you won't last five minutes.

The male villain blasts Knightwoman with a bolt of electricity (just as he did in the prologue). However, this time she stands tall with her hands on her hips.

Knightwoman: Try harder! My conductor tights can take a hit of one-million volts.

Male Villain: Oh, you're a clever bitch! But your precious tights won't protect you when I pull them down and stuff them in your smug mouth.

Knightwoman: Don't waste your time trying to strip them off me. The waistband will only stretch if it scans my fingerprints.

Supergirl: So those tights conduct electricity and they work as a chastity belt? You know this perverted creep too well.

Knightwoman: They're virtually indestructible too. It would take someone with superhuman strength to rip them open.

Supergirl takes this as her cue to reveal herself as a villainess, She savagely rips huge holes in Knightwoman's dark-colored "conductor tights" exposing the standard tan tights underneath.

Knightwoman: What are you doing? Get off me!

With an evil grin, Supergirl turns to address her "master".

Supergirl: She's vulnerable. Blast her now!

Knightwoman: WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO!

The male villain strikes Knightwoman with another bolt of electricity. This time, her whole body shakes as she feels the full force of the villain's high-voltage assault. The heroine's legs buckle, but Supergirl grabs her from behind before she can fall and props up her limp body in a bearhug.

Supergirl: Blast her again!

Knightwoman convulses as she's hit by another bolt. Supergirl releases her from the bearhug and watches with amusement as she struggles to remain standing. Supergirl grabs the eyeholes of Knightwoman's mask and pulls them down, turning the mask into a makeshift blindfold. With a playful push from Supergirl, the weakened and temporarily blinded heroine stumbles to the ground.

Supergirl mounts the fallen Knightwoman and continues ripping at the tights. She reaches into the leotard's leghole and tugs at the (supposedly immovable) waistband, revealing the top of the tan tights underneath. She then pulls off one of Knightwoman's boots and completely tears away the foot of the darker tights, leaving the heroine's foot stockinged in just the under layer of tan nylon.

Supergirl: Blast her while she's down! Make her suffer!

Male Villain: Remember who's in charge here!

The villain is annoyed that his "slave" is literally calling the shots. He raises his hand and it crackles with green-tinged lightning as a reminder to Supergirl that he still has plenty of Kryptonite in his system. However, he goes along with the idea and hits the wounded Knightwoman with yet another blast. The heroine writhes in agony and weakly reaches out to Supergirl.

Knightwoman: [weakly] Whyyy?

Supergirl cradles Knightwoman and whispers softly in her ear.

Supergirl: Because you took the easy job and let that vile creep defile my perfect body. He thinks he's going to do the same to you, but you're all mine.

Supergirl pulls aside the crotch of Knightwoman's leotard and slides her hand under both pairs of tights. The heroine gasps as she feels Supergirl's touch.

Supergirl: And to think you pulled on those tights believing you would be impenetrable. It didn't cross your naive mind that Supergirl would want your pussy.

Supergirl retracts her hand as she becomes aware of the lecherous gaze of the male villain who is now watching the women and literally salivating. Supergirl backs away as the creep approaches. She looks at him with utter contempt, but knows she'll have to choose the right moment to strike.

The male villain looms over the helpless Knightwoman, leering with ill intent. We hear the electrical crackling sound and the heroine gives out a helpless gasp as the fiend runs his hands over her twitching body.

Male Villain: Just enough juice to keep you tame. Another full blast right now would probably kill you and I'm not into dead girls.

He looks over to the hot tub and picks up a syringe of a purple formula.

Supergirl begins to see flashbacks of her own recent ordeal when she sees the villain pulling down Knightwoman's leotard slightly to shoulder level and injecting the syringe into the helpless heroine's neck.

Male Villain: A special formula I prepared just for you, Knightwoman. Your mind will try to stay feisty, but once you're stimulated, your body will crave orgasm after orgasm.

Knightwoman: [weakly] Keep... your... filthy... hands... off... me!

Male Villain: You'll feel better when I get you out of that costume and put you in a nice hot bath. But I should really get to know you first.

The villain reaches for Knightwoman's mask. He tries to pull at it but it won't budge. (Knightwoman has upped her security since their last meeting. It would take superhuman strength to force it off.) While he's distracted, a furious Supergirl seizes the opportunity to grab him from behind and break his neck, killing him instantly. His limp body falls to the ground, next to Knightwoman.

Still unable to stand, Knightwoman desperately tries to wriggle away on her belly as she becomes the focus of the super psycho's attention. Supergirl effortlessly stops the heroine by sinking a leather boot into the small of her back.

Supergirl: Another perverted fool distracted by your shiny disguise. Shame he didn't have X-Ray vision to see the weak human under all that spandex.

We see a brief "X-Ray vision" shot from Supergirl's POV of Knightwoman on the ground, dressed in nothing but her mask.

Supergirl: I should have known your mask would be X-Ray-proof. Now I'm just going to prolong your agony as you wait for me to rip it off.

Supergirl gently strokes Knightwoman's cheek and then slides her fingers under the mask, stroking the face underneath, but not exposing it YET. Knightwoman moans weakly. Supergirl then grasps the spandex playfully and tugs at it before letting go, allowing it to snap back into place. The cruel games continue with Supergirl pulling and stretching the mask in various ways, but always letting go at the very last second.

Then Supergirl notices a video camera mounted on a tripod and realizes the degradation of Knightwoman can be recorded for posterity...

Supergirl: Hmmm, I think I'll show EVERYONE the agony and ecstasy etched on your true face as I bring you to climax after climax in our sex tape. Not only will they know Knightwoman's real name, but they'll also know you as the biggest slut on the planet.

Knightwoman's eyes widen in horror at the revelation of her impending fate.

With the camera now set to record the grand unveiling, Supergirl begins to grab and pull at Knightwoman's mask, teasing the spandex away from her skin. As the mask starts sliding up her face, the desperate Knightwoman reaches for her utility belt and presses a small button. Suddenly, Supergirl lets go of the half-off mask and backs away in agony as a green glow surrounds Knightwoman who is now covering her nearly-exposed face with her hand as she adjusts the mask.

Knightwoman: Did you really think I wouldn't have a plan? You won't be able to get within ten feet of my utility belt's Kryptonite forcefield.

Supergirl: [hissing] Another fucking gadget!

Regaining her strength and confidence, Knightwoman gets up off the ground and puts her boot back on. She stands tall and adjusts the rest of her costume. The tights are a mess, but everything else is intact. She peels back her left glove and we see the communicator watch on her wrist.

Knightwoman: And here's yet another gadget. Let's get the rest of the Justice League down here.

Suddenly, the communicator glows red hot and Knightwoman is forced to unfasten it and throw it to the ground.

Supergirl: The range of my heat vision is much more than ten feet. Guess what I'm going to burn next?

The green glow of the forcefield flickers out and Knightwoman's utility belt begins to glow red hot. She frantically unfastens it and throws it to the ground.

Supergirl: Take away your toys and you're just a helpless damsel hiding in a silly spandex costume. Now kneel before real power!

Knightwoman: Never!

Supergirl grabs Knightwoman and forces her to kneel.

Supergirl: You knew this was coming. Your career as Knightwoman will be over in a few seconds.

Knightwoman: [shrieking] NO! GET OFF ME!

Knightwoman fruitlessly tries to anchor the mask as Supergirl begins to tease the spandex away from her skin. Finally, Supergirl gets a grip on the mask from the top and slowly pulls it back. Knightwoman exhales a sigh of defeat as the disguise falls away and her beautiful face is completely exposed. As a finishing touch, Supergirl unties Knightwoman's ponytail and lets her hair cascade down. She then grips the unmasked heroine's jaw and forces her to look straight down the lens of the camera.

Supergirl: So Knightwoman is really [insert name]!

TO BE CONTINUED IN LIZLETTERSBY'S SEX SCENE...

Okay, so we have a betrayal with Knightwoman shocked (in every sense of the word) and reduced to a helpless wreck. There's a load of nylon destruction and light fondling, although the actual under-the-tights fingering by SG can be cut if we want to save the sex for Liz's finale. There's a ton of maskplay with KW's mask pulled down as a blindfold, nearly removed several times and finally ripped off her face.

Is this the sort of thing the group would be happy to see?
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Looks pretty good to me. Would it be possible to get a a dressing up scene in for KW at the start? I also like the idea of a rear shot (hopefully) showing the mask dangling behind the neck. But if it can't be done then never mind. Otherwise I'm happy with everything.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Absolutely. I was thinking of adding a few shots of Knightwoman dressing too. It would probably take place alongside Supergirl's blouse-ripping transformation, immediately after the telephone/communicator conversation.

It could probably be shot against a neutral backdrop, though. It seems a bit extravagant to ask MH to set-up and light a specific cave or manor set for such a short scene.

I totally agree about the dangling 'hood' mask. This look was very common in the Silver Age comics, but you hardly ever see it done in live action. Here's a good example we both know:

Which reminds me, Samantha Ryan would make a damn fine Knightwoman. She was on MH's list of available customs models a couple of years ago.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I'd be very much in favour of Samantha taking the role. She's got the lovely delicate features I prefer. Someone like her at least anyway. Non trout pout types...
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Im cool with everything so far. I did want to remind y'all about the "dark knight rises scene" I suggested where the villain binds kw and she puts up no fight cause she's shocked and in pain while supergirl explains why she got pissed. I think the original post was deleted. If its too late and doesn't fit or whatever im cool. Just wanted to throw it out there.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

My bad the post is still there.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Im cool with everything so far. I did want to remind y'all about the "dark knight rises scene" I suggested where the villain binds kw and she puts up no fight cause she's shocked and in pain while supergirl explains why she got pissed. I think the original post was deleted. If its too late and doesn't fit or whatever im cool. Just wanted to throw it out there.
That should be easy enough to slot in just after Knightwoman has been floored by the lightning bolts. The Doc could tie-up KW while SG explains "Because you took the easy job and let that vile creep defile my perfect body." Then the Doc could go to get his syringe and formula while SG whispers "He thinks he's going to do the same to you, but you're all mine."

When he returns, he finds SG fondling the almost catatonic KW and enjoys the show for a moment until SG becomes aware of his lecherous gaze.

I was careful not to overload the script with too much expositional dialogue. If MH only has a window of four hours to shoot a half-hour custom with the two models, it's important that they can nail the scenes (and each other) in as few takes as possible. (I bet even Meryl Streep did a load of retakes when she was playing the British supervillainess Iron Lady.)

Of course the models can ad-lib some extra lines.
Unmaskee wrote:I'd be very much in favour of Samantha taking the role. She's got the lovely delicate features I prefer. Someone like her at least anyway. Non trout pout types...
Samantha is pretty awesome. I wonder if she's still available for custom work?

I'm tied between Samantha and Kendra (only figuratively, sadly) for the Knightwoman role, but I'll be interested to see other options.
Last edited by Heroine Addict 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds good! Let's go!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Sounds like a great idea!!!
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samantha is still available, as far as I know.

I also just shot someone else as Knightwoman. I'll throw up a few vidcaps.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very good to know that Sam could be an option, MH. But then you go and tease us with a Yoda "There is another..." cliffhanger. :D

On a technical note, does the Knightwoman mask have enough elasticity to do a 'hood' unmasking (as modelled by the gorgeous Samantha) or would it need to come off completely? This question has been plaguing Unmaskee and I for months.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah I want you to see a picture first.
But Samantha is a very good choice.
The costume has the mask detached, sort of modeled after the Batman costume in that way. I was worried that the back attachment might pull the hood/mask back if there was movement, but that actually proved not true with this catwoman costume.

But the way it stands right now, the hood/mask/cowl is separate.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think what Unmaskee is after is for the bottom of the mask to stay in place while the top is pulled back as far as it will go.

In this BTS pic from the last Emily Addison shoot, it looks like the top of the mask was pulled well above Emily's eyeline while the bottom remained around her neck. We were just wondering if the Knightwoman mask could be stretched back all the way without ripping or throttling the model?

If the mask won't stretch enough for a 'hood' pullback, then that's fair enough. It can just be pulled off completely.

Can't wait to see the new girl, whoever she is.
Last edited by Heroine Addict 11 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I shot a video with Veronica Ricci as Knightwoman. I am sure you recognize Jade Indica as Robyn!
Attachments
KnightWoman1.jpg
KnightWoman1.jpg (344.79 KiB) Viewed 10266 times
knightwoman3.jpg
knightwoman3.jpg (291.04 KiB) Viewed 10266 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Fantastic! Veronica was great in the Chamelia video and it looks like she's a perfect fit for the Knightwoman role.
omike1981
Neophyte
Neophyte

Now that's what I call a dynamic duo!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Yes as HA says, I do want the bottom of the mask to stay in place, if it can, when the top is being removed. Can we at least have the 'stunt cowl' option just so that the mask can be removed in a more 'slipped backward' fashion...

I have no objections to Veronica as Knightwoman. I think Sam is possibly a bit cuter but I don't mind which.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What's everyone's preference between the Knightwoman costume designs?

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

FANTASTIC Costumes! DAMN these girls look HOT!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I, along with most, very much approve! :D
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:What's everyone's preference between the Knightwoman costume designs?

The one on the right.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I like the one on the right better too. (with the addition of black tights over the tan of course.)

I like Sam's look better too but I would keep a gag in either mouth. :-p

Super Girl actress/Costume Options???
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

It depends on who's wearing it, but if going by just these 2 pictures. That's REALLY hard to say?
BOTH are winners.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:I like the one on the right better too. (with the addition of black tights over the tan of course.)

I like Sam's look better too but I would keep a gag in either mouth. :-p

Super Girl actress/Costume Options???
I prefer the one on the right too, but they're both great costumes. However, the one on the left might be easier to keep on during a sex scene with its open bust and narrower crotch.

As for Supergirl, I wonder if Randy Moore or Ashley Rose would be available for customs?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kendra tweeted this BTS pic from yesterday's shoot with MH.

Now I'm chomping at the bit to see her in the rest of that costume.
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

On a side note, I think it is great that Mighty Hypnotic brought back Jade Indica as Robyn. She played it the best out of all videos that had the character. She just has great sidekick look to her. Probably because she is so small and petite. :happy:
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I like the no breasts look best. :)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Speaking of Custom Videos,
I'm not sure if this is in the right section OR if it's for everyone liking, and have yet to see someone do something quite like this, but I'd love to see a scenario in which a Blue Angel superheroine has been exposed to some sort of Gamma radiation ray and her boobs can be forced to grow or activate upon command against her will. She would be bound with her arms behind her back as she begged them to stop.

Example1:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Zoom-bizzare had the right idea, but they used an IL-Fitted Leotard.

Example2:
Image Image
sooperhero.com did a much better job with the Blue Raider using the correct shiny silky leotard scenario but was never able to duplicate it with the same results.
Some sort of balloon pump or contraption would have to rigged up. Her boobs would be ridiculously large in her leotard as she whimpered and begged while they laughed at her while they pumped her bigger and BIGGER.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Kendra looks FANTASTIC! Thanks MightyHypnotic !!!!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks MH. Kendra looks incredible in that costume. (I know she always looks incredible, but she's incredibly incredible in that pic.)

What villainess did Kobe play in that video?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Off topic here but I have noticed that in a lot these vids heroines with capes are wearing them on the top "corners"of their shoulders covering them up thus blocking the costume and shape of the model. Its not a robe or a cloak. Keep them capes tucked back so we can see the rest of the costume. Please and thank u ;-)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's difficult to tell until we see the cape in action. This BTS video from Emily's last shoot shows the latest version of the Knightwoman cape (since worn by Veronica and now Kendra) being worn off the shoulder.

http://telly.com/LQZWL
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:It's difficult to tell until we see the cape in action. This BTS video from Emily's last shoot shows the latest version of the Knightwoman cape (since worn by Veronica and now Kendra) being worn off the shoulder.

http://telly.com/LQZWL
I could not get the video to play?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've uploaded it as an unlisted video on YouTube. (I'll take it down if MH or the original uploader China Jamie don't want it on YT.)

[youtube][/youtube]
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I wasn't talking about any specific vids, I have just noticed, especiallywith SG COSTUMES the cape comes over the shoulders basically wrapping around like a robe hiding much of the costume. I have noticed this in a bunch of different vids. I understand it will get disheveled in a fight or whatever butthe cape should be behind the heroine for the most part. That's all I was sayin.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its true. We have to adapt them with velcro and or snaps to make them sit just so. Not a big deal, really, it just comes down to doing it.

In actuality, shows like Batman had several versions of the cape. With and without snaps, depending on what shot they were going for.

I agree with you, the cape looks MUCH better hanging off the shoulders, instead of draping around the front of the actress(cough, cough) model.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I do love me some Ashley Rose and Randy Moore, but I was hoping for maybe some different blood for this custom. I also just watched their video together from MH and LOVED IT, but I would like to see a less glossy super girl type costume. The tights used were nice but hoping for less gloss for the leotard.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apart from ripped tights and unmasking, does anyone have any preferences for costume removal? Should the leotards come off completely or just enough to give easy access?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

My preference is to keep 'em on... I don't mind partial, but for the most part, costume should be on. I would actually prefer all on to partial, I know obvious parts need to be adjusted for certain naughty moments, but the more left on the better to me.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I believe we are waiting on someone's portion of the script... lizzlettersby I believe, then we just need someone to put it all together. I guess I could do that. Then we can post a completed draft then see who wants to contribute...
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I can't put any money in until about this time next month.