Emily Addison and Jayden Cole Tomorrow!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Yep you read that right! Unfortunately, I dont think we'll shoot another Knightwoman video, since her costume is not yet fully complete, so I would rather wait until that's finished. BUT, there IS a possibility of Electra Star showing up along with Princess Paradise :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Are you gonna shoot my script? please please please lol
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there any chance you could do a Knightwoman flashback/prequel which ends with KW being stripped of the previous costume and left naked by the villainess? When the new costume is finished (although it already looked pretty damn fine in the Leopard video), there could be a sequel in which the real new-look Knightwoman fights the impostor who stole her old costume.

You could call the video A Fistful of Spandex and the cover image could be a shot of the villainess triumphantly holding the empty costume aloft as the stripped Knightwoman/Emily desperately tries to protect her modesty. :mrgreen:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, PLEASE shoot Mamooche24's script if possible! I haven't read it, but I know it will be awesome... ;-)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I be looking forward to it Mh.will she a lot of electra star powers in this one Mh?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I might take some elements from that video but I don't think we will get to it this time... We'll most likely shoot that video in April...
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Cant wait for it to be shot. Keep me informed.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I take it we won't see anything from this shoot.
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yo MH! I was thinkin about that "Harley Belle" like before she takes on "knightwoman" she has fun wit let's say the "blue angels" and she traps them and chains them up and fills them full of laughing gas; and while they're breathin it in she's givin them forced orgasms til the angels totally loose their sanity;then in the next scene the angels are dressed in black see through leotards, and their faces are painted like mimes! They're no longer "blue angels" anymore they become "Harley's" psycho mimes that are totally insane and down for whatever perverted deed Harley Belle wants them to do! (Orgies!) Then "Knightwoman" pursues Harley in the next episode. - See just like Batman can't kill the Joker; Knightwoman can't take down Harley! The two have this weird connection, they're secretly attracted to each other so they play this game of cat and mouse! - So whatdo think?
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Or... Harley Belle and her psycho mimes go after Robyn and they make her take a hit of acid before they turn her out! Then Robyn is so screwed up from the experience that she's committed; then knightwoman vows revenge or somthin like that. So whatdouthink?