Akira Lane & Nicole Oring Coming to HypOnlineMedia 2/2

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I have the Asian Angels back together again! Working on a few script ideas right now. If there is anything you want to see, now's your chance. Might even have time for a custom if someone wants it.

MH
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How About Mask Of Mysteria 2,ivy Girl,Spell Of seductress 3 or Katwoman.
Raven33
Neophyte
Neophyte

Perhaps a continuation from "Asian Angel Beatdown", Nicole who has now been brainwashed and transformed into an evil agent is given the mission to bring her former partner Akira who is now getting to close to finding the truth.

Akira upon facing her former partner is shocked and horrfied to see Nicole having become the opposite of what she formerly reprensted, no longer pure and honourable but cruel and devious.
Nicole tells Akira she will come with her one way or the other as she has her own plans for her.

You would have some nice fightscenes along with some very intimate conversations between the two.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about Orgasma or just electra.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This might be a good opportunity to do something with a lot of FX for a magic/battle scene, and for the magical transformation sequence we have been discussing.

Thoughts?
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

I second everything in this thread.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Akira in black unitard.
bm76
Neophyte
Neophyte

Psyched these two are back, they're my two favorite actresses you work with. Anything involving them and hypnosis/mind control is pretty much a guaranteed buy for me.

Seconding lots of mind control, especially obedience mantras and pleasure conditioning! Would LOVE to see the girls reinforcing each-others' brainwashing while pleasuring each other.

If you're looking for plot ideas, a continuation of Electra vs. Asian Angel would be amazing.

Nicole could be sent back to Asian Angel headquarters as a sleeper agent, with no memory of her turn to the dark side in the past installment. She's on monitor duty one night when a mysterious transmission comes in – a hypnotic message from Electra! Nicole is quickly re-entranced, and reminded of how obedience is pleasure and how good it is to be evil. Electra gives her a new mission, seduce and turn her fellow Angel Akira.

Nicole calls Akira into the monitor room with the pretense of analyzing the transmission but Akira senses something is amiss — and an intense struggle ensures! Akira is no match for evil Nicole, who knocks her out (via chloroform or drugs).

When Akira comes to, she finds herself bound in front of the monitor and unable to look away from the insidious, mind-bending images! She struggles valiantly but Nicole, now clad in her villainous black leotard, begins pleasuring her and whispering seductive promises of how wonderful it is to be evil, and how much pleasure obeying her Mistress Electra brings. It all proves too much for Akira, and she enthusiastically submits as Nicole brings her to a mind-shattering climax! Nicole helps Akira change into a black leotard and the two embrace passionately, pleasuring with each other while chanting their obedience to Mistress Electra…

The story closes with a scene with the two of them, deeply entranced, mindlessly pleasuring themselves and chanting mantras in front of a swirling hypnotic screen...
Last edited by bm76 12 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bm76
Neophyte
Neophyte

So long story short, having the actresses vocalize the brainwashing and submission is a huge plus for me, and something that I'd love to see more of in your videos if you're looking for something different, Mighty.

If you go with Mind Control, and get one of them to scream "I OBEY!" as they climax, I think it would go down as the all-time-best-video for me :).

Tossing in repeated, passionate gasps of things like "I obey" and "Feels so good to obey" as they fool around would be amazing and add to the effect. It would definitely set the scene apart from other "vanilla" superheroine-themed erotica out there!

Anyway, excited for new content with two of my favorite performers and big thanks for taking fan suggestions!
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

bm - the I OBEY line at climax would be AWESOME to hear. Very nice touch my friend.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how about akira AND nicole in any color unitard!!!!
how about the siver bat unitard akira wore for the picture gallery way back when, lets get a full on story of fighting and forced orgasms fighting and strap ons (and DO NOT REMOVE THE UNITARD < THAT IS WHAT SMALL RIPS ARE FOR :) and then spider woman can come in beat the hell out of both of them and then ravish them and leave,,,,cut and scene!!!
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'd be keen to see them tied back-to-back, trying to escape. I'm not a bit MC fan, but I'd definitely check out the video if it started with them captured, bound, and struggling.
lecoose
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good to see the Angels together again. Hopefully hypnotic adventures with bm's sleeper agent suggestion.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How did the shoot go Today? I hope you did like ivy girl or speel of seductress 3 wink.
notna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any updates on this?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Did you shoot anything with them? Ivy girl would look good taking them both on.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys, sorry never answered this, the last shoot we did was kind of a bust but we are going to make it up today..

MH
bm76
Neophyte
Neophyte

MightyHypnotic wrote:Hey guys, sorry never answered this, the last shoot we did was kind of a bust but we are going to make it up today..

MH
Having Kobe Lee be part of the mix certainly makes up for the wait 8) . Crossing my fingers that some of my suggestions made it in, but looking forward to whatever you all come up with!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I hope the shoot went well.