Potential crowdfunding idea for heroineperil.com

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I recently stated that I will not be shooting anything new for heroineperil.com ,but since then I've received a few emails asking if its possible to do one last video with Kobe Lee as Wonder Kobe to close out the site. So here's my question. If i could get this together I would need money for her flight up North and a studio to make this as good as possible. I'm thinking at least $1000 should cover all the shoot expenses. But I'm not going to start a crowdfunding site if there is no serious interest. If there isnt any then no big deal. Opinions welcomed
Rye
Producer
Producer

Count me in for $100

Rye
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks man I appreciate it , I'll keep you posted on whether or not this moves forward
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd go in $100 for this.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks so far to Rye and rklein for the support. As i stated in the thread I'm not going to start any kind of crowdfunding site unless there is significant interest,other than that its just a waste of time. Hopefully more people will decide to jump on board but if not no worries
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Kobe as WW? If she goes bare legs I'll give you $300
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

Valik,

Always liked your work. If the movie with Kobe includes some sort of Eros Spray scenario, count me in for 50.
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Will your site be closing or will we still be able to buy your videos? I love love love your work. I'm sorry you are finished.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

aerosmith once the last video I have already shot is edited and on the site that will be the last update. I'll keep the site open but as of yet I'm not sure how long that will be once the final video goes up
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the heads up---thanks for all the awesome work! I will miss it!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

mcarvalh what do you mean by some sort of Eros Spray scenario?
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Valik10 wrote:mcarvalh what do you mean by some sort of Eros Spray scenario?
He could be talking about those videos you did with Jade Indica as Pink Vixen where she was sprayed with the Eros formula.
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

Valik,

Gus described it right. I love that video with Jade Indica as the Pink Vixen. The villain sprays her with the Eros Formula and she becomes uncontrollably horny. It would be really nice to see Kobe in a similar scenario.

MCarvalh
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Unfortunately Kobe won't do any of the type of sexual content we did with Jade with a guy
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

Valik,

The scene I had in mind was something more like the superheroine entering in the villain lair over confident. She strikes the standard superheroine instance with hands on the hips. She says something to the villain that clearly shows how confident she is. The villain says he has the Eros Formula explains how it works. She says it will never work on her. The villain sprays her. Slowly it becomes apparent that it works, but she tries to hide it. She even says something that indicates she is losing the control. The villain sprays her again. She becomes uncontrollably horny. She has to strip and she masturbates until she passes out. Does not need to be a long masturbation scene. Would this one be feasible? For me the interaction with the villain is not really important. No male villain touching at all. What i like is the idea of an over confident superheroine becoming so aroused that she loses the control. For such a scene I would be willing to increase my contribution to 100 USD instead of 50.I guess such a scene would not last more than 3 or 4 minutes. If it is not possible or if it is not a fair amount for what I am asking, that is OK. I would still buy any movie with Kobe as Wonder Woman/Girl type character.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Well so far the idea of crowdfunding a final video with Kobe Lee as Wonder Kobe hasn't had the amount of positive responses that I would have liked to see, but I'll give this till at least early December then if I havent had a "commitment" from enough board members to fund the project it will just fade away.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't be too disheartened. You've got a quarter of the target pledged on this thread alone. (Or more than half if avenger's bare legs pledge was serious.) You haven't even started the campaign yet.

One thing that may go against you is doing this so close to Christmas. But at least see how it goes before writing it off as a failure. Maybe put a link to this thread and/or a link to the campaign page prominently on heroineperil.com too.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

my bare legs pledge was very serious, and I'd pledge more depending on what and how many fetishes I get to incorporate in the movie. I've seen Kobe do some serious bondage so what I'd be asking for is not out of line of what she's already done. It also depends on what the Wonder costume looks like as well, so if a picture of that can be posted, I'm sure it would help, but in any case, if the OP wants to PM me about what I'd like to see, we can discuss pricing from there
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Count me in for $50.