Super Addict Part 2 with Alexis Monroe

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
crouchingtiger1950
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Alexis Monroe as Superior Girl
A man plays role of Christopher who is
in other videos such as in Dumb Luck 1 and 2
and a lady who is playing the villaness but
the credits do not provide her actress name.
In the film, she calls herself "Onyx!"

Thus I will use this name versus the generic word
Villaness.

The film is titled:

When I first came across this video, I found it both creative and also very hot in having an attractive and hot woman able to portray a Villaness who knows how to throw a punch."
At the start of the film, as soon as the "Onyx" appears a voice says something like "She is my creation." Or I think that is what the voice said. It was not that clear.

Alexis Monroe, as Superior Girl informs the "Onyx" that she has no desire or reason to fight her. Then "Onyx"says she does.

Soon, Superior Girl receives a blast of electrical energy from the hands of the "Onyx". As soon as "Onyx" says she can build up the electrical energy and really give something for Superior Girl to enjoy, Superior Girl uses her super breath to blow out the electrical charge.

"Onyx" immediately responds with her own ability at using her super breath blowing Superior Girl both backward and her short skirt upward.

Superior Girl startled and angry chooses to use her heat vision in trying to defeat "Onyx". This appears to please "Onyx" who says she enjoyed it and proceeds to take a swing at Superior Girl.

Superior Girl at first is allowed to throw several punches and a leg kick, of all which "Onyx" takes in stride with a smile and saying something like: "You got more of that." The scene could have occurred in a bar scene in an old western instead of in modern times between two super powered women.

Quickly, as Superior Girl takes one last swing at "Onyx", "Onyx" grabs Superior Girls arm and pulls her in and begins the torture that Superior Girl will receive until the end where her defeat is assured.

Some fun things and hot were watching "Onyx" using her hands first to rub Superior Girls Breast and private area but then to use her electricity first on Superior Girls breast then on her vagina. (For remainder I am using Sior G to replace words Superior Girl).

"Onyx" turns Sior G around and proceeds first to give Sior G stomach and crotch punches with her fist and then kicks Sior G three times in the crotch for good measure.

Sior G succumbs by falling to the floor where "Onyx" mocks Sior G for the second time. Sior G is laid out flat and "Onyx" proceeds to rub Sior G's vagine and breast area.

Sior G makes the mistake of informing "Onyx" that she is
"Just a lab rat for one of Langstrom's Petri Dishes. Then a few moments later says: "Leave it to Lex to create such a slutty abomination!"

These two comments bring "Onyx" to first give Sior G a charge of Electricity in her crotch to then be followed by "Onyx" sitting up on her knees, over Sior G's stomach and proceeding to delivering nearly 15 -20 very hard blows to Sior G's head, followed by a two handed, joined together like a sledge hammer blow causing Sior G to become Unconscious.

"Onyx" proceeds to use Sior G's body, pulling Sior G's top down to reveal her very beautiful, full and succulent breast. Before Sior G comes back to reality, "Onyx" positions herself to use her electrified dildo to fuck Sior G.

The Scene Ends with "Onyx" saying to Lex, "I Like her, can I keep her, take her home to torture her, fuck her and torture her." Lex says yes as long as "Onyx' brings Sior G back to be put to death. That is then the end of the video which runs almost 31 Minutes.

I would give the film an 8 out of 10.

The reasons;
First: There was no real backdrop to who "Onyx" was at the start and only after Superior Girl is defeated, do you learn more about "Onyx' having been created.
Second: As Lex gave "Onyx" her abilities, did he give her a bit of kryptonite in side her skin or blood to help weaker Superior Girl.
Third: Did Lex Find a way to make "Onyx" all human like but having acquired resources from the planet Krypton, was able to give "Onyx" more strength than what "Superior Girl" had?
Fourth: Having defeated Superior Girl if the film would have said it was having a Part 3 as there was a video made before Super Addict Part 2 where Superior Girl was weakened by a different colored Kryptonite to cause her to become horny and used sexually.

However that is for a different review perhaps in the future. We know of this film because you see Superior Girl looking into the camera to see herself being used earlier.

There is another way I would loved to have seen a 3rd film be created, and run for about 60 minutes would be the following:

A. "Onyx" would take Superior Girl to her lair and from there take Superior Girl to a large auditorium filled with spectators to

B. Watch "Onyx" use Superior Girl and then be allowed through a bidding process the right to make use of Superior Girls Body.

C. At the end of Part 3 "Onyx" would turn the tables on Lex by refusing to bringing
Superior Girl back and instead imprisoning Lex in a place from which he could never ever escape so she, "Onyx" could take control of all superheros and thus the world.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

WE DON'T ALLOW LINKS TO DOWNLIAD OR FREE VIEWING SITES FOR VIDEOS AS IT DAMAGES THE INDUSTRY

ONLY LINKS TO LEGITIMATE TRAILERS OR LOCATIONS TO BUY ARE PERMITTED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE LINK IN YOUR POST.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
crouchingtiger1950
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I apologize to the community for having linked to the actual video and not
either an ad for the movie or a trailer. My bad.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

It seems to be the second half of the video available at SHG for $26.95

https://www.shg-media.com/ProductDetail ... 5366184476
crouchingtiger1950
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

GWalb
Thank you and I am still trying to find if there are other videos
with the villaness in them as well taking on Supergirl / Superior Girl.
Thanks again
Tiger
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

The blue spandex Superleotard is just Supersexy on her, I sure would like to get my gloved hands on it and feel the Supersmoothness!!!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

crouchingtiger1950 wrote:
3 years ago
GWalb
Thanks again
Tiger
If you liked Alexis in Super Addict, check out the Rye film "The Parolee 3" with Alexis as Superiorgirl once again. She is simply stunning in that video.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

crouchingtiger1950 wrote:
3 years ago
GWalb
Thanks again
Tiger
The actress playing the villain is Amber McAlester, and she has made a bunch of movies with the Rye:

https://www.shg-media.com/Default.aspx?PageNo=2