Power Girl's Revenge (KendraJames.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Supervillain Rana Aranta is resting at her hideaway after supposedly beating Powergirl. With Powergirl's abilities and strengths now in her possession, Rana is now ready to go on a crusade of crime and anarchy as vengeance for her planet being destroyed so long ago!

However, Powergirl has shown up (in a different form no less) and full of gusto and determination to right a definite wrong that she committed against Rana that has led her to become the scourge of society that she is now. The question is...will Powergirl be able to get through to her adversary and convince her that a life of villainy will not undo the damage that was done to her light-years ago? (I think she can) :yes:
I'm taking you in [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.19_[2018.04.07_12.19.45].jpg
I'm taking you in [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.19_[2018.04.07_12.19.45].jpg (181.47 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
Pros: (Gonna dive straight into this one before I give Patient Analysis)

-Very, very sexy costumes in this vid. I love the leotards that both fetish performers were sporting in this fetish vid. The panythose were a very sexy touch also.

-Good use of props (yellow rope which I'm guessing is the 'lasso of truth' and a massager for force orgasms)

-Decent shooting location for this vid.

-Fetishes were pretty short (a bunch of kissing, bondage by lasso and forced orgasm)

-A happy ending for the hero (and the villainess).

Cons:

-Not much dialogue in this (one or two lines but that's about it)

-Audio could use a little work. Reagan's lines sounded a little muffled near the part where she's speaking to Kendra during the forced orgasm scene.

-Not much story to this one (I'll get to that part in a moment)

-The kissing was fun, but some times it looked like Reagan and Kendra were trying to kiss and break away from each other during the makeout scenes. (The makeout scenes could use a little work)

-Ending was happy, but it seemed rather abrupt.

Patient Analysis: Subject is in Good Health (Will require further check-up to improve abilities.)
Rana relaxing[clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.07_[2018.04.07_12.17.48].jpg
Rana relaxing[clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.07_[2018.04.07_12.17.48].jpg (154.54 KiB) Viewed 2114 times
Okay, now I'll go ahead and get to the heart of the matter. For those who don't know, this was a custom request put together by newcomer 'Nameless' and if some of you are trying to figure out what the hell is going on when you purchase it (kinda like me and my homegirl were when we watched it) according to him, this vid was meant to be a conclusion to Anastasia's 'Powergirl Lost' (pictured below).
Powergirl Lost.jpg
Powergirl Lost.jpg (397.08 KiB) Viewed 2113 times
Thus, when he told us that, we had a bunch of questions flowing through our heads and we were trying to get a better understanding of what his objective was and what he was trying to accomplish. The questions we asked ranged from:

-Why does Powergirl look different than before? (Anastasia played the part first and here, Reagan Lush is now wearing the white leotard without the cape of course)

-Why does she have the lasso of truth in her possession? Where did she get it from? Did Wonder Woman loan it to her to capture Rana?

-Powergirl was left for dead the last time we saw her. How did she escape from the desert planet?
Powergirl-Lost-21.jpg
Powergirl-Lost-21.jpg (32.93 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
-If this was indeed a continuation to 'Powergirl Lost', why didn't he have Kendra request Anastasia for the role? More to the point, why did Kendra's character call her Power Angel later in the vid? (She says it at the part where Power Girl has cleansed her of her 'darkness' and she moans, 'Power Angel...I'm...I'm so sorry!)
Forgive me Power Angel [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_09.33_[2018.04.07_12.23.35].jpg
Forgive me Power Angel [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_09.33_[2018.04.07_12.23.35].jpg (184.7 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
So after much 'interrogation' :laugh: , Nameless gave us his answers:

-He pretty much did this vid on a 'whim' to test his abilities on creating stories where the 'good guys' can win their battles instead of lose because he's seen too many stories where the heroes never triumph and just once he wanted a story where the heroine is the victor instead of the vanquished. So when someone sent him a picture of Power Girl's defeat at Rana's hands, he just jumped at the chance to try to rectify that ending by giving Power Girl a little more 'power' to triumph in the story. The source that sent him the pic from 'Powergirl Lost' never i.d.'d themselves nor gave him anymore information on its creation so he just used the photo as a catalyst to create the idea for 'Power Girl's Revenge'.

-The reason Power girl looks different in this story is because she is now 'Power Angel'. The lasso of truth gave her an 'upgrade' in power and abilities. (Plus, when he had this created, Kendra suggested Reagan Lush for the role because she had a slot opened for custom filming with her and Nameless pretty much just jumped at it without really letting her know who he wanted to play the part).

-As far as the lasso of truth goes and Power Girl's escape from the Sahavi (desert planet), in his final draft, Wonder Woman and a few fellow Amazon sisters were on the planet trying to figure out a way to colonize it to make it livable when they find Power Girl dehydrated, costume torn and on the verge of dying. After replenishing her fluids with water from Paradise Island, Wonder Woman asks her what happened and Power Girl tells her the whole story about how Rana has turned wicked. Power Girl has no desire to harm her and is determined to find a way to help her so Wonder Woman gives her the lasso of truth to capture Rana and 'cleanse' the darkness from her mind and soul.

-The part that had me really confused about this custom though was why Nameless didn't ask Kendra to have Anastasia play the role instead of Reagan (nothing against Reagan, I like her and I think she did a decent job with this performance even though she and Kendra had limited material to work with). When I asked him that he said, 'Anastasia? Who is that?' and my jaw hit the floor literally. I was like, "She's the lady in the picture with Kendra, Nameless. How do you not know who she is?' :blink:

After he explained his story, I realized that I kinda had to take things slowly as he was a 'newcomer' to the whole custom request industry and there were certain things he didn't know (specifically with who is who in the fetish industry and who is still active). From what he told me, Kendra was equally puzzled as to why he didn't mention that this was suppose to be connected to 'Powergirl Lost' and why he mentioned that after the fact.

Long story short: a lot of mis-communication on Nameless' part is what kept the vid from really reaching its full potential as a custom. But he also said that he was attempting to keep the idea as simplistic as he possibly could so there wouldn't be any problems for Kendra during its production. That's why there was little to no dialogue, no special effects (hell, not even a scuffle between the two adversaries)...he just wanted to get straight to the point: the hero stands tall and the villainess falls. Can't really ask for more than that I suppose...

Final Outcome:

Well, despite a few nooks and crannies, 'Power Girl's Revenge' is a pretty decent custom request that this customer tried for. However, I felt that something was holding Nameless back in its creation and I feel that in turn is what kept it from truly taking shape the way I felt it should have. Some people would say that attempting to create stories where the heroes triumph is a long shot but...long shot or not, Namless took his swing at it and I feel he deserves some credit for that. Plus Kendra went out of her way to give him what he desired when he felt nobody else would, so in a way, it was a win-win for both parties. If Kendra is able to help Nameless out again in the future, maybe Anastasia can be a part of the next project that he puts together.

Final Score for 'Power Girl's Revenge': 7 1/2 out of 10. (It was a good try Nameless, but your idea has room for improvement. Anytime you need advice, don't hesitate to ask)

You can purchase this vid here at:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699 ... oine-world
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Here's some additional images for your enjoyment:
Sworn Enemies [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.11_[2018.04.07_12.19.20].jpg
Sworn Enemies [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.11_[2018.04.07_12.19.20].jpg (164.3 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
Subdued [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.29_[2018.04.07_12.20.17].jpg
Subdued [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.29_[2018.04.07_12.20.17].jpg (156.12 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
The kiss of passion [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.45_[2018.04.07_12.21.00].jpg
The kiss of passion [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.45_[2018.04.07_12.21.00].jpg (162.14 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
I'll take care of you [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_09.35_[2018.04.07_12.24.04].jpg
I'll take care of you [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_09.35_[2018.04.07_12.24.04].jpg (185.87 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
Let's all show our support for Kendra and Reagan as well as Nameless' attempt at customs and purchase this vid.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'