Lady Shinobi (All About Eve productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Kunoichi...for over a decade these female shinobi have been the stuff of myths and legends. For over a decade, they have lived amongst us in the shadows watching our every move. For over a decade, these sexy sirens have been the masters of seduction as well as life and death. Now, a century of training in the art of seduction and stealth is about to be unleashed on modern day America!

Lady Caroline is a lonely, but wealthy warrior princess of royal decree who spends her days training in various fighting arts in an attempt to becoming the strongest woman in the world. Because of her green eyes, she has been selected by the high priestess of an island to start her training in sumo so she can become the next lady yokozuna. While meditating, Caroline senses the presence of an intruder in her flat and goes to investigate and finds a masked red-haired stranger prowling around. Caroline attempts to subdue this stranger, but that proves futile as the masked assassin is able to overpower her easily using her touches of seduction.

Fearing for her life, Lady Caroline pleads for mercy, but will this mysterious visitor show her any? (Probably she will...and she'll show her a lot more in-between) :shifty:
LadyShinobi (Close encounter with the Shinobi-kind).mp4_snapshot_13.29_[2017.10.06_22.41.17].jpg
LadyShinobi (Close encounter with the Shinobi-kind).mp4_snapshot_13.29_[2017.10.06_22.41.17].jpg (141.17 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
Quick Pick: (Thoughts on the Film): My homegirl and I were having a get together (old friends, new friends) to watch and discuss superheroine fetish vids and one person who showed up was her old friend (who I will call Rolls) who she hadn't seen in a long time. Rolls had brought along his hard-drive and wanted to show off this custom vid that he had created by Evangeline von Winter and Knights of Gotham. We were intrigued to see what he had ordered and despite a few flaws in it I must say, we were all thoroughly impressed with what he had ordered from Knights of Gotham.

Before and after the showing, he did admit that the production for this vid ran into a few snags on his part (mainly he had a hard time making up his mind about what he wanted to see as he was on a budget and didn't want to ask the producer for too much that he couldn't afford. At some point though, Rolls got cold feet with this project and Knights kinda had to warn him to stay on point with things or risk getting 'black-listed'). So Rolls kinda had to rush on his script a little and that's kinda where things went downhill (or uphill, depending on how you look at the scenario).

To put it simply, Rolls has a love for ninja movies (particularly the Sam Firstenberg ninja series) and that's kinda what gave him the idea for this scenario, sort of. The vid was pretty entertaining, very erotic to watch and aside from the talented Miss von Winter, veteran fetish performer Caroline Pierce was also available to lend her support for this production. So all in all, I think Rolls struck oil with this idea he had created.

Pros:

-Well, by low-budget standards, Lady Shinobi was quite an entertaining fetish vid and I think Rolls did indeed get his money's worth with this custom idea.

-The plot for this story is pretty straight-forward: a lovely royal warrior princess named Lady Caroline has a close encounter with a shinobi assassin named Lady Scarlet. Thinking the assassin is there to kill her, Caroline pleads for mercy but learns that Scarlet has an ulterior motive for her visit...and it doesn't involve harming Lady Caroline.

-Eve von Winter gives a very impressive performance with her portrayal of Lady Scarlet. Rolls told us that his inspiration for this character was Skarlet from the Mortal Kombat game series. Needless to say, Eve nailed her part right down to the 'T'. Her character was calm, cool and collected but also had a lustful, if not lecherous side. The part that I loved was how Eve would grin from time to time and speak in that calm, sensual voice.
LadyShinobi (Scarlet on the prowl).mp4_snapshot_00.53_[2017.10.06_22.30.39].jpg
LadyShinobi (Scarlet on the prowl).mp4_snapshot_00.53_[2017.10.06_22.30.39].jpg (158.19 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
LadyShinobi (Scarlet up close).mp4_snapshot_01.39_[2017.10.06_22.31.41].jpg
LadyShinobi (Scarlet up close).mp4_snapshot_01.39_[2017.10.06_22.31.41].jpg (147.22 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
-Veteran fetish star Caroline Pierce steals most of the show with her portrayal of virgin warrior princess Lady Caroline. Caroline showed innocence, fear of death at Scarlet's hands, a lustful but bashful demeanor when Scarlet comes onto her and a plethora of other emotions during her performance.

-The costumes in this were very hot and tempting. I loved Eve's red leotard and pantyhose and that mask she has on and we were all very turned on seeing Caroline in that short robe and...what I believe is a sumo mawashi belt that she had on.
LadyShinobi (Caroline disrobed).mp4_snapshot_01.32_[2017.10.06_22.31.21].jpg
LadyShinobi (Caroline disrobed).mp4_snapshot_01.32_[2017.10.06_22.31.21].jpg (161.66 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
-There's a short fight where Caroline gets disrobed and she tries to protect her 'modesty' by covering her cleavage (she does this quite a bit during the story) and Eve is able to overpower her with her hands of 'pleasure'. Very sensual scene!

-Lots of fun dialogue for the story. Caroline begs for her life, Scarlet explaining who she is and I totally loved Caroline's reaction when she states that Eve can't be a shinobi:

Caroline: You can't be shinobi!

Scarlet (confused by her comment): Why would you say that?

Caroline: Because...you're American! (gets suspicious) Who trained you stranger?

Scarlet: (gently grabs her by the throat): There are many secrets in this world worth dying for, Princess.
*This*...isn't one of them.

Chilling! Eve was letting Caroline know as well as the audience that she lives in secrecy and the less people know about her, the safer they are.

-The thing that really intrigued me about this vid was the story though. As Scarlet and Caroline come onto each other, Caroline is eager to learn more about Scarlet and what brought her to see her. Scarlet explains that she needs Caroline's help as there is a friend of hers who is terminally ill and the only thing than can save her is the 'essence of a virgin warrior'. Caroline is shocked to learn this and is willing to surrender her chastity to help this friend of Scarlet's. And that's where the fun begins! :shifty:

-Lots of passionate kissing and make-out scenes in this vid. That was the selling point for me in this vid.
LadyShinobi (Tender kisses).mp4_snapshot_06.23_[2017.10.06_22.37.21].jpg
LadyShinobi (Tender kisses).mp4_snapshot_06.23_[2017.10.06_22.37.21].jpg (141.29 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
-Caroline removes her mawashi and Scarlet uses her hands of seduction to pleasure her some more. There's a cool special effect that Knights used to simulate Scarlet gaining energy in her palms before she uses them on Caroline's bare cunt.

-Eve then makes Caroline cum through a mini-vibration device she has and Caroline's orgasmic moans and facial expressions were just too hot for words.
LadyShinobi (Cum my lady, cum cum my lady).mp4_snapshot_11.08_[2017.10.06_22.39.29].jpg
LadyShinobi (Cum my lady, cum cum my lady).mp4_snapshot_11.08_[2017.10.06_22.39.29].jpg (148.47 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
-A very, very *happy* ending for this story (and I mean that in every sense of the word 'happy'). :lol:

Cons:
This vid has its share of cons though:

-Hmm. Don't think it was a good idea for Knights to film in his apartment complex. That kinda threw the feel of the story out the window a little, especially with those picture frames and what not up on the wall. Those should've been taken down or possibly they could've filmed some place different.

-Caroline is sexy but those piercings and those nipple rings were a touch much. I feel she should've gotten rid of those before they began shooting.

-The special effect where Eve disappears was cool, but it felt just a little low-budget. But none the less, it was still kick ass to see her disappear and re-appear in the room.

Final Outcome:

The vid has plenty of room for improvement but since this was Rolls' custom request and he explained how and why things turned out the way they did, we'll leave the improvement part up to him. I must say, our group was thoroughly impressed with what he ordered and Rolls was very happy to get his first custom request fulfilled. He had been to various people over the years attempting to get his dream idea brought to life and wasn't having much luck with getting people to perform something on the limited budget that he had. Even worse, fetish models he had hoped to utilize were either retired or just wasn't willing to create what he wanted with the price he had given.

But Knights of Gotham and the lovely Eve von Winter showed that they're about much more than just the money and together with the lovely Caroline Pierce, they gave their client exactly what they wanted for the price that he was able to afford. This alone proves that a producer like Knights of Gotham can stay in business as long as possible when they go the distance for their clientele.

*Knights, if you and Eve are reading this review, my homegirl and I just want to say we are very proud of what you created on behalf of our friend Rolls and you did an outstanding job with this custom request!* :thumbup:

Final Outcome for 'Lady Shinobi': a whopping 10 out of 10!

If you love ninjas, Eve von Winter or even the gorgeous Caroline Pierce, show your support for them and Knights and purchase this vid here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... dy+Shinobi

Sayonara! :ninja:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And here's some more pics from this sensual shinobi-classic:
LadyShinobi (Struggle with Caroline).mp4_snapshot_00.59_[2017.10.06_22.30.12].jpg
LadyShinobi (Struggle with Caroline).mp4_snapshot_00.59_[2017.10.06_22.30.12].jpg (171.31 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (Hands of pleasure).mp4_snapshot_01.48_[2017.10.06_22.32.04].jpg
LadyShinobi (Hands of pleasure).mp4_snapshot_01.48_[2017.10.06_22.32.04].jpg (125.72 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (Caroline in ecstasy).mp4_snapshot_02.19_[2017.10.06_22.32.19].jpg
LadyShinobi (Caroline in ecstasy).mp4_snapshot_02.19_[2017.10.06_22.32.19].jpg (120.08 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (Caroline frightened).mp4_snapshot_03.12_[2017.10.06_22.33.10].jpg
LadyShinobi (Caroline frightened).mp4_snapshot_03.12_[2017.10.06_22.33.10].jpg (139.14 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (You talk too much Princess).mp4_snapshot_04.07_[2017.10.06_22.34.07].jpg
LadyShinobi (You talk too much Princess).mp4_snapshot_04.07_[2017.10.06_22.34.07].jpg (147.65 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (I'll help you save your friend).mp4_snapshot_07.06_[2017.10.06_22.38.13].jpg
LadyShinobi (I'll help you save your friend).mp4_snapshot_07.06_[2017.10.06_22.38.13].jpg (134.44 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And just a little bit more chop-socky sensuality: :giggle:
LadyShinobi (Mutual attraction).mp4_snapshot_05.14_[2017.10.06_22.37.09].jpg
LadyShinobi (Mutual attraction).mp4_snapshot_05.14_[2017.10.06_22.37.09].jpg (143.45 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (Tender kisses 2).mp4_snapshot_05.34_[2017.10.06_22.35.03].jpg
LadyShinobi (Tender kisses 2).mp4_snapshot_05.34_[2017.10.06_22.35.03].jpg (152.65 KiB) Viewed 2968 times

LadyShinobi (Thank you for your help. I shall return to you my love).mp4_snapshot_13.12_[2017.10.06_22.40.52].jpg
LadyShinobi (Thank you for your help. I shall return to you my love).mp4_snapshot_13.12_[2017.10.06_22.40.52].jpg (143.96 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
LadyShinobi (My power is inifinite).mp4_snapshot_14.06_[2017.10.06_22.41.55].jpg
LadyShinobi (My power is inifinite).mp4_snapshot_14.06_[2017.10.06_22.41.55].jpg (134.07 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Scarlet's powers are infinite and her hands of pleasure can easily become hands of doom. So unless you want to be her next 'victim', make her happy...and purchase this vid. Hajime! :ninja:
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Thank you very much for this.
As always customs are always different from our usual work which is why the client orders a custom in the first place.
having said all that i can honestly say that all praise for this has to go wiuth the client who wrote an obviously great story.
i will accept the failures of the film as well.
not every film is perfect and if we were to be honest we dropped the ball a few times. thankfully the client didnt mind but I understood this wouldnt be well accepted by the usual group of heroine fans.

Thankfully though the custom client was happy which is pretty much all we can hope for.

Im not sure if there will be a sequel or even a continuation as we have pretty much retired from weekly heroine production.
While we are still taking custom clients requets we just cannot continue weekly updates so there most likely wont be a sequel.

shame though.

I should also point out that caroline Pierce was the powerhouse here.
She can act really well and can easily bring life to a project thats dead on the slab.
Personally I feel that any other actress in this role would not havce been able to carry the role as well and probably another example of how good the custom client was for seeing her abilities ahead of time.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
6 years ago
Thank you very much for this.
As always customs are always different from our usual work which is why the client orders a custom in the first place.
having said all that i can honestly say that all praise for this has to go wiuth the client who wrote an obviously great story.
i will accept the failures of the film as well.
not every film is perfect and if we were to be honest we dropped the ball a few times. thankfully the client didnt mind but I understood this wouldnt be well accepted by the usual group of heroine fans.

Thankfully though the custom client was happy which is pretty much all we can hope for.

Im not sure if there will be a sequel or even a continuation as we have pretty much retired from weekly heroine production.
While we are still taking custom clients requets we just cannot continue weekly updates so there most likely wont be a sequel.

shame though.

I should also point out that caroline Pierce was the powerhouse here.
She can act really well and can easily bring life to a project thats dead on the slab.
Personally I feel that any other actress in this role would not havce been able to carry the role as well and probably another example of how good the custom client was for seeing her abilities ahead of time.
Hey Knights,

Personally, I think a continuation would've been an excellent idea for this particular custom. As a matter of fact, I had spoken with Rolls a couple of weeks back (he saw the review and loved it) and he told me that he had some ideas for a continuation with Caroline and Eve's character. This is how they would've gone:

-Lady Scarlet returns to Princess Caroline's flat and at first Caroline thinks that she's there to finish what they had started in the first chapter. While Scarlet would like to do that, she tells Caroline that she has a more pressing matter to tend to but in the mean time, Scarlet brought her 'friend' by whose life was saved thanks to Caroline's 'virgin essence'. The friend is a fellow veteran shinobi named 'Raven' who is a good friend of Scarlet's and Scarlet has brought her by so she can 'personally' give Caroline her thanks.

*Rolls said that Lady Diana would've been a shoo-in to play the part of Lady Raven as that was who he wanted to utilize for the next production idea (that's if Lady Diana was still active).

-The next chapter or two after this one would've shown Caroline's transformation: after surrendering her 'virgin essence' to Scarlet, Caroline notices that she is changing. She's grown stronger, faster, her martial arts skills have grown sharper if not more deadly and her sexual appetite and stamina has increased a thousand fold (as shown when three foolish rookies tried to challenge her to a sumo/mixed wrestling match). Caroline asks Scarlet what is happening to her and Scarlet reveals that Caroline has a great power sleeping inside of her just like Scarlet did when she was a virgin. By willfully relinquishing her chastity to help another, Caroline has unlocked her 'hidden potential' as a warrior and Scarlet believes that Caroline has what it takes to be a lady shinobi just like her.

Eager for a chance to learn from Scarlet to get stronger, Caroline asks to be her 'kohai' and Scarlet agrees, beginning her training in the shinobi way. After training is complete, Caroline becomes the master assassin known as the 'Death Fairy' (Rolls is working on creating names for Caroline Pierce's character to go by once her training is completed but he wants the name to sound soft, but dark and nefarious at the same time).

Personally, I like where his ideas are going so far and if a custom ever got ordered by him again, I'd definitely take a look at it. And granted, Caroline does have a magical presence in this vid and I think she and Eve make beautiful music together. You gotta get those two to work together again, my man. :thumbup:
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

Personally, I think a continuation would've been an excellent idea for this particular custom.
I think you're right.

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
I had spoken with Rolls a couple of weeks back (he saw the review and loved it) and he told me that he had some ideas for a continuation with Caroline and Eve's character.
Ask him to reach out in regards to another custom in December with Caroline pierce. She will be here in Early december and we are shooting for 4 days straight. we havent booked any customs yet but I'd welcome hearing from him again.

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

*Rolls said that Lady Diana would've been a shoo-in to play the part of Lady Raven as that was who he wanted to utilize for the next production idea (that's if Lady Diana was still active).
Diana is retired. She will no longer be working for us or anyone else. If a producer has material with her stockpiled this would be the best time to start rolling that out seeing as people have been thirsty for Diana for a bit, but as shes retired.......

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
I like where his ideas are going so far and if a custom ever got ordered by him again, I'd definitely take a look at it. And granted, Caroline does have a magical presence in this vid and I think she and Eve make beautiful music together. You gotta get those two to work together again, my man. :thumbup:
I too love the chemistry between those two and I wish there were a way to showcase what that chemistry is like when the cameras not rolling.
those two are seriously sexually compatible in almost every way and in a perfect world she would live closer to us.lol

Now unfortunately I have to rain a little bit on your parade though because we are no longer actively producing out of pocket clips. we are only producing customs and when those customs get sold we will not be posting them here on this forum so your (and everyone elses) best bet is to bookmark my clips4sale page and keep an eye out.

I wish that I could continue producing out of pocket but I have to focus on our more profitable niches and we only seriously produce content that we can post on forums to maximize sales and since we dont have a forum we can post to there really is no point in continuing to produce.

So unfortunately if he wants another chapter of the story he should reach out and let me know before its too late to book customs with Caroline.

I do want to take a moment to thank you for this thread.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

Personally, I think a continuation would've been an excellent idea for this particular custom.
I think you're right.

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
I had spoken with Rolls a couple of weeks back (he saw the review and loved it) and he told me that he had some ideas for a continuation with Caroline and Eve's character.
Ask him to reach out in regards to another custom in December with Caroline pierce. She will be here in Early december and we are shooting for 4 days straight. we havent booked any customs yet but I'd welcome hearing from him again.

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago

Diana is retired. She will no longer be working for us or anyone else. If a producer has material with her stockpiled this would be the best time to start rolling that out seeing as people have been thirsty for Diana for a bit, but as shes retired.......

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
I like where his ideas are going so far and if a custom ever got ordered by him again, I'd definitely take a look at it. And granted, Caroline does have a magical presence in this vid and I think she and Eve make beautiful music together. You gotta get those two to work together again, my man. :thumbup:
I too love the chemistry between those two and I wish there were a way to showcase what that chemistry is like when the cameras not rolling.
those two are seriously sexually compatible in almost every way and in a perfect world she would live closer to us.lol

Now unfortunately I have to rain a little bit on your parade though because we are no longer actively producing out of pocket clips. we are only producing customs and when those customs get sold we will not be posting them here on this forum so your (and everyone elses) best bet is to bookmark my clips4sale page and keep an eye out.

I wish that I could continue producing out of pocket but I have to focus on our more profitable niches and we only seriously produce content that we can post on forums to maximize sales and since we dont have a forum we can post to there really is no point in continuing to produce.

So unfortunately if he wants another chapter of the story he should reach out and let me know before its too late to book customs with Caroline.

I do want to take a moment to thank you for this thread.
Hey Knights. Sorry for the late reply and you're very welcome for the review. You really made our friend Rolls a happy person when you created this and he apologizes for the 'rocky' route things went when this was being created. Nowadays it's hard to do things when one is on a budget and as I said before he wanted to make sure that he could pay for everyone's time and effort when this vid was created.

I gave Rolls your response and he's trying to brainstorm ideas now but isn't having much luck so we're trying to help him. I don't know if he'll be able to get ahold of you guys before Caroline arrives in December but he is curious to know if they'll be other opportunities to utilize Caroline later in the future.