ALL THIS AND WORLD WAR TOO! (Chapter Two - The Cheetah's Personal Plaything)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

This Dawnstar video:

...caught my interest because there's a scene where one of the heroines is put out by a gasmask forced on her face, a fetish of mine not so ofteen seen in videos.
I was not disappointed by the specific scene, so I'm ok with it.

This producer could be criticized anyway for almost never editing raw footage (when you see a scene repeated, this kills any feeling that you're following a story, IMHO), and for using models that are past their prime or overweight. Still some of the plots and costumes are good.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

arkane wrote:This Dawnstar video:

...caught my interest because there's a scene where one of the heroines is put out by a gasmask forced on her face, a fetish of mine not so ofteen seen in videos.
I was not disappointed by the specific scene, so I'm ok with it.

This producer could be criticized anyway for almost never editing raw footage (when you see a scene repeated, this kills any feeling that you're following a story, IMHO), and for using models that are past their prime or overweight. Still some of the plots and costumes are good.
Got any pics of said scene or of the models that were chosen? I'd like to see who Dawnstar picked for this particular scenario.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

starring CLAIRE VAIL as Wonder Woman and VIVIAN IREENE PIERCE as the Cheetah

http://clips4sale.com/superheroine-adve ... aything%29
Conveyor66
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

All I see are to attractive women. Don t see any indication of either of them being overweight or past their prime.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Conveyor66 wrote:All I see are to attractive women. Don t see any indication of either of them being overweight or past their prime.
I can't take Cheetah seriously when her costume looks like something out of the airline gift catalog
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Conveyor66 wrote:All I see are to attractive women. Don t see any indication of either of them being overweight or past their prime.
I don't think arkane was referring to the lovely Claire and Vivian. It's probably best to avoid any discussion on who arkane may have been talking about. Personal comments criticizing the looks of specific models always seem unnecessary to me. Particularly when we know that some of these models actually read this forum.

It is also worth noting that MILFs and BBWs do appeal to some people. So no producer should ever be criticized for using a type of model that has been demonstrated to appeal to a certain demographic.

Dawnstar has been in the business long enough to know his market. If he keeps using a model you don't personally like, it's because he knows there will be plenty of people who are happy to buy videos starring her.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Addict wrote: I don't think arkane was referring to the lovely Claire and Vivian. It's probably best to avoid any discussion on who arkane may have been talking about.
I think other producers hire models more appealing to me. Younger, fitter. Then... to each his own, right?
Talking about specific names would be rude so I'm not going to do it.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

arkane wrote:
I think other producers hire models more appealing to me. Younger, fitter. Then... to each his own, right?
Talking about specific names would be rude so I'm not going to do it.
Fair enough. Nobody can argue against your preference. (Although the silly pantyhose vs bare legs 'debates' attempt to do exactly that. Without anyone ever changing their preference.)

Apologies if I seemed a little curt. (Or a similar word.) I can see you had the class not to name any models who you find less attractive.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Normally I don't answer these sorts of posts and just ignore them, but I will in this case.

1) There's plenty of editing, you just don't see it because I don't show the raw footage. if you were actually IN the SHiP industry you'd realize that.

2) Scenes are repeated because it's a fetish video done on commission by a customer who specifically requests a certain fetish and they actually enjoy seeing multiple takes on particular scenes (usually annotated in the shooting script the customer sends me)

3) To build on what I said in my last point, It's not a linear story because these aren't movies, these are commissioned fetish videos. We use almost all of the the alternate takes in certain areas so that the client can enjoy all the customer's highlighted sequences in sequential order and so that the client can fully 'enjoy' watching his video when his favorite scenes pop up lol. I never try to labor under the impression that any of these fetish videos from anyone in this industry is anything other than what it actually is... masturbatory fodder. There are times when you just have to accept that none of these videos are ever going to be considered 'high art' and rather than pine over that fact I just embrace the fetish aspect of it & go the distance.

4) I've been a top 10 store in the category of "superheroines" for almost twelve years now and I do that without showing FOs, nudity, and sexual scenes. If you don't like my models there's nothing I can do about that but the sales speak for itself. You're in the minority and have been for over a decade. Claire and Vivian are both great, but all of my models have sold very well or I wouldn't keep hiring them year after year. I run a business, not a self-esteem center. If they sell for me, then they stay.

Shakeshift
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/15369
Attachments
clairev_goingdown_01.jpg
clairev_goingdown_01.jpg (324.25 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
panty_fantasy_vol1_supergirl_pic1_c4s.jpg
panty_fantasy_vol1_supergirl_pic1_c4s.jpg (133.07 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
clairev_tomiko_01.jpg
clairev_tomiko_01.jpg (432.39 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
clairev_batgirl_02.jpg
clairev_batgirl_02.jpg (256.82 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
slaves_drpsycho_pt2_pic1_c4s.jpg
slaves_drpsycho_pt2_pic1_c4s.jpg (114.09 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Also, I hope everyone enjoys these new photos. We did a TON of filming at Fetishcon with lots of different models and have some great surprises in store for you for 2017! :)

Special thanks to Conveyor66 and Heroine Addict for their input on this thread.