Dark Dimension V: Wonder Whore (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Synopsis: Picking up from the events of the previous two chapters of ‘Dark Dimension’, it has been a year since anyone has seen hide nor hair of Wonder Woman. To make matters worse, superheroines ranging from Supergirl to Power-Girl have mysteriously vanished and crime is on the rise. The wicked doppelganger known as Dark Wonder Woman is holding a press conference to show the city what has become of its defenders and uses Wonder Woman as an example.

In front of an entire shocked audience, Dark Wonder humiliates, violates and degrades the Amazonian champion for all to witness and Wonder Woman is forced to relive the painful misery and atrocities that she had to endure as Dark Wonder’s captive. With our mighty Amazonian champion humbled and at the mercy of an evil force that bears her resemblance but none of her virtues of goodness, it seems that a time of darkness and tyranny has arrived to destroy all that is pure in this world…
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_01.52 (Fallen Champion)[2016.08.18_01.04.36].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_01.52 (Fallen Champion)[2016.08.18_01.04.36].jpg (12.53 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid):
Oh my. Oh my, my, my, where do I begin? I always knew this day would arrive…that at some point, Wonder Woman would finally become a ‘casualty of war’ and at the hands of her notorious doppelganger Dark Wonder Woman no less. After seeing what she experienced in the first two chapters of the ‘Dark Dimension’ saga, my homegirl and I had hoped that Wonder Woman would escape that ‘hell-hole’ with at least some of her dignity intact. When my homegirl purchased this vid, she, like me was in total awe, amazement and even in a little disarray at what we saw had become of Wonder Woman. :weep:

As exhilarating as this vid was, I almost couldn’t finish watching it because of the stuff Christina went through in this. I mean, it was like we were watching a ‘nightmare come true’ and the worst part was, Christina’s character wasn’t sleeping this time. The whole time we were glued to our seats watching Christina’s torment and we just kept pleading with her to resist or fight back…but alas, she had no fight in her. The moment she’s brought out into the open, my jaw literally hit the floor and I was like ‘O…M…G!’ Even my homegirl was like, ‘what the hell happened to her?!’ Needless to say, when Dark Wonder began to shame Wonder Woman in front of the audience we just shook our heads as we already knew that this was the beginning of a new nightmare for our beloved Wonder Woman.

And like the old saying goes from 'Nightmare on Elm Street', if Christina doesn't wake up screaming…odds are, she won’t be waking up at all. :no:

Pros

-I’ll start first with the story. I want to say this is a ‘classic’ heroine-humiliation story, but this was beyond what you would usually see in a ‘superheroine loses’ story. In this story, Wonder Woman is shamed in front of a press conference of reporters and is reliving the shame and humiliation of what she had to experience while in Dark Wonder Woman’s captivity. Whoever wrote this...I gotta give em' credit, because they really struck a nerve in me when I watched this. The feeling of hopelessness, torment and suffering felt and seemed so real. You don't see or feel this level of imperilment nowadays, but it really makes you feel for Wonder Woman's predicament.

-The atmosphere for this story? Dark, depressing and depraved…and that put an excellent spin on things for this story. It was almost like watching that vid ‘the Orgasm Trap’ all over again.

-The costumes were astounding, especially for Christina. Her Wonder outfit is torn up, her hair is in disarray and her pantyhose are torn and she’s in shackles. Dark Wonder Woman, her henchman and a mysterious female reporter also have excellent outfits as well.

-The performance of the cast was phenomenal, particularly Christina Carter’s. Christina’s performance was really believable in this vid as she looks on with shame, humiliation and sadness and her monologues during the flashback sequence really added to the despair her character is feeling. I don’t know how she managed to pull off looking so pitiful in this vid, but she really made you feel sorry for her in this story. And anytime you feel something for the protagonist, you know the production team really did their homework. I mean, just look at Christina here:
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_01.45 (Shame and despair)[2016.08.18_01.04.13].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_01.45 (Shame and despair)[2016.08.18_01.04.13].jpg (15.49 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
The more she looked at the screen with those helpless baby blue eyes, the more I said to my homegirl, ‘Turn this off, please. I can’t stand to see Christina reduced to this.’ None the less, we pushed forward to watch Christina’s moments of shame in this story as we felt we owed her that much.

-Shay Fox was truly amazing in with her performance as Dark Wonder Woman. Like me, my homegirl was a little confused at why Dark Wonder Woman looked different and she was like, ‘hold up. Where’s Lady Diana at? This is her part that she’s supposed to play.’

Shay is no stranger to the fetish community as she’s a veteran adult performer and she is one hot looking M.I.L.F. This woman has to be in her forties at least and she still looks young and athletic. Her performance as Dark Wonder was impressive: she was mean, vindictive and truly evil to the core. I think Lady Diana would be proud if she saw Shay’s performance in this vid.
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_02.34 (The New Dark Wonder Woman)[2016.08.18_01.04.49].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_02.34 (The New Dark Wonder Woman)[2016.08.18_01.04.49].jpg (14.17 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
-There’s a mysterious henchman helping Shay put a hurt on Christina in this vid. Don’t know who he is, but he definitely looks like somebody you don’t wanna mess with…truly terrifying looking dude.

-What kinds of torture did they throw at Christina? Oh man, Christina got the worst of it in this vid:

•Nipple clamps and having her cleavage smacked around by Shay.
•Forced dildo sucking.
•Christina gets a vibrator shoved into her cunt numerous times in this vid. Hell, during one of her dungeon scenes, she has one tied around her waist so that it’s inserted in her cunt while she sleeps! (As a woman, I could never sleep with something like that in my crotch, no way.)
•Shay slaps Christina a little bit (albeit lightly) and Christina does her best to be defiant through it all. That made me smile a little cause it showed that Christina wasn’t gonna take this S&M session lying down.
•Christina is chained up, flogged and has cold water thrown on her! (That scene right there made me say, ‘Gina, Mary and Joseph! Is this a superheroine vid or another sequel to ‘SAW’?
•Christina’s torment doesn’t end there folks. If Shay’s character was in a foul mood or if her minion was horny, the minion was allowed to use Christina as a suck toy. And they showed Christina doing something that I’d never thought I’d see…
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_17.34 (Suck toy)[2016.08.18_01.16.27].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_17.34 (Suck toy)[2016.08.18_01.16.27].jpg (15.71 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
*This scene could be simulated though, as we never see Christina actually taking anything into her mouth.

-Just when I think Christina can’t possibly take anymore abuse, Shay’s character really hits below the belt when she allows the people a chance to have a chance to get sexually pleasured by Wonder Woman.
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_19.12 (Friend or Foe)[2016.08.18_01.17.03].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_19.12 (Friend or Foe)[2016.08.18_01.17.03].jpg (18.61 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
One of the reporters is a beautiful blonde female (played by the striking Summer Day) and when the lady opens her coat to reveal her wearing an Amazonian toga of some sort, my eyes lit up. And when Wonder Woman seemed to recognize the woman by calling her ‘sister’, a ray of hope entered my heart. I said to myself, ‘Thank Hera, Queen Hippolyta sent her daughter some backup!’

The mystery woman begins to pleasure Wonder Woman, kissing her back, rubbing her cleavage and even her cunt before fingering Christina. Christina even rubs the blonde woman's cunt for her also. She also gives Wonder Woman a sweet kiss when nobody's looking (really wished that scene could've been longer as I love a good make-out scene).

*Usually, I’m not keen on fingering scenes, but here I’ll make an exception.
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_23.11 (Definitely looks like a friend)[2016.08.18_01.20.16].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_23.11 (Definitely looks like a friend)[2016.08.18_01.20.16].jpg (16.89 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
-Though the torment and torture scenes were overkill, the story does have a somewhat decent ending, leaving the door open for another chapter. Hopefully, it’ll end on a good note for Christina Carter’s character.

Cons
-Hmm, just a few. The strobe effects for the camera flashes were good, but they were a touch much. They used that effect a little too often in the vid.

-The audio was clear and precise in some scenes, but other times it sounded muffled.

Final Outcome

Well, aside from just the two cons above, this vid doesn’t really need a ‘Diagnosis’ from me. I must say, this is one ‘heroine in peril’ vid that really had me on the edge of my seat and kept me glued to the tube. The best part is that it’s a continuation and I’ve got a feeling that Wonder Woman has something up her sleeve…or her ‘Wonder bracelets’.

Bottom line, Christina’s gonna really have to take the gloves off before they sound the bell for the next and possibly last round.

Final Score for Dark Dimensions V: a whopping 10 out of 10! :thumbup:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

A few more screenshots from this tantalizing tale of torment.
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_07.10_[2016.08.18_01.09.09].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_07.10_[2016.08.18_01.09.09].jpg (16.91 KiB) Viewed 3145 times
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_11.48_[2016.08.18_01.10.19].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_11.48_[2016.08.18_01.10.19].jpg (19.22 KiB) Viewed 3145 times
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_12.49_[2016.08.18_01.10.44].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_12.49_[2016.08.18_01.10.44].jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 3145 times
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_13.33_[2016.08.18_01.11.52].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_13.33_[2016.08.18_01.11.52].jpg (16.28 KiB) Viewed 3145 times
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_17.14_[2016.08.18_01.12.44].jpg
DarkD.mp4_snapshot_17.14_[2016.08.18_01.12.44].jpg (15.23 KiB) Viewed 3145 times
DarkDimension03.mp4_snapshot_25.44 (Diana's vow)[2016.07.30_00.24.33].jpg
DarkDimension03.mp4_snapshot_25.44 (Diana's vow)[2016.07.30_00.24.33].jpg (42.5 KiB) Viewed 3145 times
She's right folks...this is not over. One way or another...Wonder Woman will *have* her *revenge* :angry:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A little too dark for my personal taste, but if you are into that type, well done.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:A little too dark for my personal taste, but if you are into that type, well done.
I agree Dazzle1. Christina really took the Dark Dimension saga into extremely 'dark territory' when she did this one. I think she even mentioned that she was trying to recapture the earlier days that she did at that place called 'kink.com'.

I think the ending is the real saving grace to the vid though because Christina is giving us a glimmer of hope that Wonder Woman will bounce back and take the fight to Dark Wonder Woman if the story continues. That's always a good thing because it shows the producers aren't always content with ending 'the game' with the heroine being humiliated or dishonored. They're showing that the heroine can also 'bite back' if pushed hard enough.

And given the stuff that Christina's character has been through in the last four or five chapters of this story, something tells me that she's ready to start 'pushing back'.

So just keep your fingers crossed and if we're lucky, they'll find a way to end the game...with Wonder Woman having her revenge. :yes: