Who is Viper? (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: H.Y.D.R.A. operative Ophelia Sarkissian (a.k.a. Viper) has just awakened following a nasty confrontation with superheroine Spider-Woman who has now become a bounty hunter. Spider-Woman has demanded information from her captured quarry about the whereabouts of H.Y.D.R.A.’s other terror cells and more importantly, the identity and location of their leader Madam Hydra.

However, Viper refuses to cooperate with her captor and Spider-Woman lets her know up front that this ‘interrogation’ can be done the easy way…or the hard way…

And right now…Spider-Woman is hoping that Viper chooses the ‘hard way’…
Who is Viper (The Prisoner and the Punisher).mp4_snapshot_02.26_[2016.05.10_00.27.59].jpg
Who is Viper (The Prisoner and the Punisher).mp4_snapshot_02.26_[2016.05.10_00.27.59].jpg (24.74 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid)

You know, I’ve always been curious to see what other roles Christina Carter has played over the years and it was something of a treat to see her playing Jessica Drew (a.k.a. Spider-Woman). For a while, my homegirl and I have been rather eager to see her in another vid with Lady Diana, only we wanted to see a situation where Christina was the dominator for a change and Diana the submissive. Looks like we got our wish when we first saw the beginning of this vid for Diana is totally at Christina’s mercy from start to finish in this production and she doesn’t let up on the sexual torment that she puts Diana through until close to the end…

Pros:

-Really enjoyed the flashback sequence they showed with Christina’s monologue explaining how Spiderman convinced her character that even though as heroes they are ‘cursed’, they can still use their abilities responsibly for the greater good.

-The part where Spider-Woman is knocking Viper around like a B.O.B. dummy was fun to watch also. Christina does not let up and she even has Diana encased in some kind of silk stocking wrap also.
Who is Viper (No Escape).mp4_snapshot_01.48_[2016.05.10_00.27.05].jpg
Who is Viper (No Escape).mp4_snapshot_01.48_[2016.05.10_00.27.05].jpg (10.57 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
-Excellent shooting location for this production, very spacious and they have lots of props and equipment for this story. Loved the cage that Lady Diana was in and she was struggling to get free like a bird that had been caught. Excellent lighting was used to create an ominous atmosphere for the story to take place in also.

-Great scene transitions and some very stunning visual effects (particularly with the teleportation effect). Won’t say which fetish model gets to use this ability as it’ll spoil the ending.

-That Spider-Woman outfit that Christina had on totally rocks! My homegirl loved the domme outfit that Lady Diana had on with the gloves, the domino mask and the boots. (Wasn’t really sure why Diana went with that look, seeing as how she was the submissive in the story).

-Speaking of submissive, I’ve longed to see a story where Lady Diana was at Christina’s mercy for once. Man, the moment they showed her in cage and then later strung up by her wrists in the middle of the room I said to myself, “Oh my…oh my, my, my! Lady Diana is in trouble now…there’s no way she’s gonna slither her way out of this one.”

You know, I’m pretty sure Christina was itching to put her through the ringer like Diana has done to her and other fetish models over the years. Strangely enough, Diana is very cocky and confident during this scene and my homegirl was enjoying that part but I told her, ‘Christina’s gonna make her crack…by the time she’s finished, Lady Diana is gonna be screaming for mercy’.

Or so I thought…
Who is Viper (I will break you Viper!).mp4_snapshot_05.33_[2016.05.10_01.17.26].jpg
Who is Viper (I will break you Viper!).mp4_snapshot_05.33_[2016.05.10_01.17.26].jpg (41.26 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
-Christina is in full domme mode in this vid and it was very phenomenal to watch! She unmasks Diana, ball gags her, beats her tits with a riding crop (she even slaps Diana with the riding crop when she makes a bad joke about her dating life…oooh!) as well as slapping her cunt with the crop, squeezing her tits…the list goes on and on!

And Diana is just moaning with pleasure and sweating bullets at the same time. During this part, I had a grin on my face and I’m saying, ‘Yes…that’s it Diana. Let go…just let go. Make it easy on yourself and break. The more you resist, the more Christina will turn up the heat on you!’
Who is Viper (Riding crop).mp4_snapshot_11.49_[2016.05.10_01.21.24].jpg
Who is Viper (Riding crop).mp4_snapshot_11.49_[2016.05.10_01.21.24].jpg (19.55 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
-When the old pain routine fails to break Viper, Spider-Woman decides to bare her own sexy body and uses a vibrator to force Viper to cum! I loved the exchange between the two of them during this scene:

Viper (moaning sexily): You really think that’s gonna work?

Spider-Woman: Abso-fucking’ lutely!
Who is Viper (Forced orgasms).mp4_snapshot_19.13_[2016.05.10_01.46.54].jpg
Who is Viper (Forced orgasms).mp4_snapshot_19.13_[2016.05.10_01.46.54].jpg (17.63 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
The forced orgasm scene was the icing on the cake for me. Diana’s cries of pleasure and her animalistic growls of satisfaction were just sweet like an ‘apple pie with whip cream and caramel’!

That scene alone was absolutely wonderful and seeing Diana get vibed against her will was something that I’ve waited and hoped for a long time to see. The more she was vibed the more I grinned and I said to myself, ‘That’s right Diana…how does it feel to be the puppet on Christina Carter’s strings?’ (evil chuckle) :evil:

-Christina applies the vibrator to herself and her moans of pleasure are just as erotic. Lady Diana was clearly getting turned on herself seeing Christina cum (I know I was). :blush:

-Apparently all of that orgasming made Spiderwoman hungry…for a kiss that is. So she has Viper lock lips with her and that part was the ‘cherry on top’. While this scene was erotic, however, it did lead to something bad that had me saying, ‘Aw come on! WTF is this?!’ LOL!
Who is Viper (Hungry kisses).mp4_snapshot_20.47_[2016.05.10_01.49.36].jpg
Who is Viper (Hungry kisses).mp4_snapshot_20.47_[2016.05.10_01.49.36].jpg (16.72 KiB) Viewed 4108 times
Cons:

-Eh…not too crazy about the flogging scene. That didn’t really do much for me.

-Rubberbands around Lady Diana’s tits? Hmm…could’ve done without that also.

-Downer ending…oh man, the story was getting good and then the chair gets kicked out form under me with the ending. (And my homegirl was just laughing triumphantly when she saw the end). :angry:

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)

-If the story continues, a possibly longer makeout scene between Christina Carter and Lady Diana would be fantastic.

-Lady Diana looked ravishing with her outfit and it was nice to see her bare her beautiful body, but she needs a sensual costume for next time that portrays Viper’s beauty besides what she had on. Maybe a green sleeveless leotard with black satin hosiery possibly or something along those lines.

Final Outcome

Wonder Woman…Catwoman…and now Spider-Woman. Who else has Christina Carter played I wonder? Well, I will say that this production she cooked up really kept us entertained and this story was very creative to boot. This fetish vid has a lot going for it and it definitely deserves a continuation…I just hope that it gets a ‘happy ending’ for the heroine…or in this case, the anti-heroine.

Final Score for ‘Spider-Woman: Who is Viper?’: 10 out of 10!

Definitely a vid worth having in your collection! :yes:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

A couple of more screenshots for your viewing pleasure:

*Lady Diana looks peeved in this shot! :laugh:
Who is Viper (Identity explosed).mp4_snapshot_07.27_[2016.05.10_01.18.28].jpg
Who is Viper (Identity explosed).mp4_snapshot_07.27_[2016.05.10_01.18.28].jpg (20.46 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Who is Viper.mp4_snapshot_17.14_[2016.05.10_01.32.43].jpg
Who is Viper.mp4_snapshot_17.14_[2016.05.10_01.32.43].jpg (19.3 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Who is Viper (Squeezing Viper's fruit).mp4_snapshot_14.47_[2016.05.10_01.24.03].jpg
Who is Viper (Squeezing Viper's fruit).mp4_snapshot_14.47_[2016.05.10_01.24.03].jpg (17.04 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Who is Viper (Pleasuring herself).mp4_snapshot_19.35_[2016.05.10_01.47.35].jpg
Who is Viper (Pleasuring herself).mp4_snapshot_19.35_[2016.05.10_01.47.35].jpg (18.38 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Who is Viper.mp4_snapshot_00.39_[2016.05.10_00.25.46].jpg
Who is Viper.mp4_snapshot_00.39_[2016.05.10_00.25.46].jpg (11.74 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
Who is Viper (To Be Continued).mp4_snapshot_21.54_[2016.05.10_02.07.41].jpg
Who is Viper (To Be Continued).mp4_snapshot_21.54_[2016.05.10_02.07.41].jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 4104 times
*My spidey-sense is tingling for a happy ending. Let's hope Spider-Woman gets one. :yes:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Will there be a part 2?

As far as a 4th character for Christina to do. How about Starfire?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Will there be a part 2?

As far as a 4th character for Christina to do. How about Starfire?
Sadly, no. I don't think there's going to be a sequel to this. I mean, Lady Diana's gone so they'd have no way of keeping this story going without her. I mean, how would they explain the inconsistency when introducing Madam Hydra in the next chapter?

Long story short, without Lady Diana, there's really no means of keeping this story going. :no:

Get Lady Diana back, you got a shot at keeping the story going.