Randy Star: Bounty Hunter part 1 (Randy Moore)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Randy_Star_and_Bounty_Hunter.mkv_snapshot_15.13_[2015.07.05_16.14.13] - Copy.jpg
Randy_Star_and_Bounty_Hunter.mkv_snapshot_15.13_[2015.07.05_16.14.13] - Copy.jpg (22.21 KiB) Viewed 3721 times
Just got done scrubbing up from doing my latest review on ‘Spiderwebs’ and decided to give a diagnosis on this sci-fi bounty hunting tale.

Plot: In the future, firearms have been outlawed and crime organizations vie for power using mega-corporations to cover their tracks. Randy Star and her partner Kendal, bail enforcement agents who are the best in the business of fugitive recovery are approached by a mystery man to take part in a rescue operation. Their target: Dr. Jensen, a mechanical engineer who was abducted by Sophie LeComb, a henchwoman and raging sadist for the Zhang Syndicate who were attempting to use the company Jensen worked for in a drug trafficking scheme.
Randy at first wants no part of the assignment but when her employer reveals that several of Sophie’s associates are criminals with high rewards attached to their capture, she agrees. What was supposed to be a simple ‘snatch and grab’ operation turns into a fight of epic proportions as Randy and Kendal face off with Sophie’s team: the dreaded Belfry Brothers who are being led by Sophie’s top enforcer, Ohtsu. Now the only question is…who will stand tall and who will fall?

Pros:
-Excellent storyline for this piece. This story had a sort of ‘Johnny Mnemonic’ feel to it, without the wet-wiring into people’s brains plot behind it. LOL! Gun-sniffing drones, sword carrying bounty hunters and a sadist with an appetite for pain…what more can a specter ask for?
-Randy Moore did an excellent job playing the straight-faced alpha-female bounty huntress Randy Star. She played her role with a great deal of fierceness and tenacity and that fire shows early in the vid when she goes upside the head of some guy trying to put the moves on her lady-friend Kendal. Randy was an excellent choice for this role, it was practically tailor-made for her.
-Candleboxx as doll-faced Kendal was a treat to see also. Girl looked innocent and naughty, but don’t let that fool you. Candleboxx was a stone-cold fighter in this vid.
-Francesca Le put on a very convincing performance as the psychotic Sophie LeComb. Francesca wasn’t pulling any punches in this vid and she really went all out on her intended victim, Dr. Jensen. Ya’ know, Francesca looked like she was really enjoying herself in this story, just that evil grin of hers alone tells you that she was getting hyped up on her sadist role.
-I learned that the lady who played Dr. Jensen goes by the name of Miss Carter (the same lady who played Wonder Woman in that Dr. Ether vs. Wonder Woman vid that I did a review on earlier). Don’t know much about Miss Carter’s background but she played an excellent hostage and submissive. Kinda felt bad for some of the stuff that she endured (forced orgasms, nipple chains, spankings, etc.) but it was interesting to see.
-The costumes that the actresses and actors wore were amazing. Randy sporting a long leather coat, Candleboxx with pigtails and leather jacket, the Belfry Brothers and their Chinese masks and uniforms, not to mention Miss Carter in her business outfit and then just her lingerie. And Francesca’s dominatrix outfit was definitely something that would make ya’ go, ‘hmm’.
-Good use of props (samurai sword) and some traditional fisticuffs actions also.
-Good shooting location inside what appears to be an office building.

Cons
-Francesca seemed to be repeating her lines over and over during her domme scene with Miss Carter almost like a broken record. She kept saying ‘Look at me…look at me’ during one part. It felt like she was trying to improvise a little bit during the scene but that’s one con I’m willing to overlook.
-Nicole Oring…oh how I love her work, but my oh my, she is terribly underused here. She doesn’t get a scene until during the fight where Randy and Kendal are laying waste to the Belfry Brothers and Randy gets overpowered way to easily. (Loved her ‘Go help Tweedle-dum’ comment that she gave to the elder Belfry Brother after he got trashed by Randy earlier and her outfit was hot).
-The domme scene with Sophie and Dr. Jensen was okay to watch for a while, but they kept shifting back and forth between that and Randy and Kendal’s assault on Sophie’s associates. Plus, I feel that they focused more on the domme session more than on Randy and Kendal’s rescue attempt.
-The whole thing with the robot collar? Hmm, seemed interesting, but I think they could’ve brought that plot in at a later time. It just seemed a little too early for Sophie to bring out that contraption in this part of the story.
-Candleboxx has to work on selling a stomach blow. When the younger Belfry brother struck her in the gut, she went ‘Oh!’ instead of pretending like she got the wind knocked out of her. A gut punch would knock the air out of you so badly that you won’t really be able to catch your breath. So that’s one area that could use a little improvement with the stage combat.
-Though the main fight took place in an office building, they had a lot of unnecessary clutter in the office that limited the models and the actors movements.
-The stage combat could use just a little tweaking. The punches were fun and all, but it would’ve been nice to see Randy and Candleboxx kick a little bit in the fight.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)
-Give the combatants more room to fight with each other and let them go all out on one another if they desire.
-Nicole Oring is a good fighter…she should’ve had a two on one battle with Randy and Candleboxx so she could show her fighting skills (kind of like Mad Dog vs Rama and Andy in ‘The Raid’). Should she start to lose and if things looks wary, let the Belfry Brothers take over.
-The domme session with Dr. Jensen and Sophie should last no longer than five to eight minutes. Sophie should also be a little sensual and pleasurable with Dr. Jensen instead of just dealing out pain alone. Also, cutting back and forth between the domme session and the fight between the heroes and the bad guys shouldn’t be done. Also, the domme session should take place like in Sophie’s personal bedroom or something.

Final Outcome
Overall, Randy Star: Bounty Hunter has a pretty good all-star cast and an excellent idea about living in a world where firearms are non-existent and I think they could focus on that plot theme a little more in the next vid. The producer of this story put good effort into this and though it had a few flaws, Randy Star: Bounty Hunter was still entertaining to watch.
This vid gets a 9 ½ out of 10 and I definitely would prescribe this for anyone who loves sci-fi style stories.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
pindar71
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks!
Link?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

pindar71 wrote:Thanks!
Link?
Sorry Pindar, I don't have a link to this particular vid because I don't really know who the producer is. I just saw Randy's name attached to it and assumed that this was something she put together. If she did, she did a fantastic job with this concoction.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Renegade
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

pindar71 wrote:Thanks!
Link?
http://www.superheroineworld.com/samples/main.htm

Scan down to "Issue 25". (There's a part two in Issue 27.)