Scorpion vs the Wonder Force (superheroineunderworld.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_00.16_[2016.02.07_15.58.20].jpg
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_00.16_[2016.02.07_15.58.20].jpg (49.97 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
Summary: The Dynamic Duo known as the Wonder Force is on the trail of the sensual, seductive villainous known only as the Scorpion. Having cornered Scorpion at her hideout, rookie superheroine Wonder Star decides to go in alone, fearing that if Scorpion isn’t subdued now, she will escape and cause more havoc throughout the city later. However, Wonder Star has violated two ‘classic superheroine’ rules: never charge into the villains’ lair without backup or knowing what’s ahead of you and above all else…don’t attempt an arrest single-handedly.

Now, with the rules violated only two questions remain: will the veteran Amazon known as Wonder Christina be able to rescue her partner? And will she be able to see the trap in time to avoid the Scorpion’s poisonous sting?

Pros

-This fetish vid was absolute perfection at its greatest! We have an excellent script written by the veteran fetish producer known only as ‘Mighty Hypnotic’, excellent editing and scene transitions courtesy of his assistant ‘Master Shot’ and a good shooting location (possibly a hotel room of some sort), as well as three beautiful fetish models ready for a game of ‘orgasm control’.
What more can a superheroine fan ask for?

-Great suspenseful tunes that they used for this video also. Two thumbs up!

-The outfits in this fetish vid were breathtaking from Jade and Miss Carter’s Wonder outfits, to Charlie Laine’s domme style leather outfit with fishnet hosiery and gloves.

-Fantastic use of props for this story also: Charlie has a cellphone which doubles as a Scorpion Tazer that can freeze anyone that gets hit by its electrical current! Mighty Hypnotic used excellent special effects for that scene and the part with the Jade and Miss Carter frozen in place was very believable.
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_00.59_[2016.02.07_15.59.58].jpg
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_00.59_[2016.02.07_15.59.58].jpg (32.79 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_08.17_[2016.02.07_16.05.43].jpg
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_08.17_[2016.02.07_16.05.43].jpg (29.2 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
Charlie also has a crystal with which she uses to put the Wonder Force under her control and she subjects them to some very sexual pleasures throughout the story also (but we’ll get to that in just a minute). Miss Carter and Jade did a great job of acting like they were in a hypnotic trance when placed under the crystal’s spell.
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_07.10_[2016.02.08_12.28.53].jpg
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_07.10_[2016.02.08_12.28.53].jpg (51.49 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
-The cast that they chose for this was perfect: Jade Indica returns as playing the innocent rookie super known as Wonder Star with Miss Carter reprising her role as Wonder Christina (Strange name for a superheroine. Curious to know why they call her Wonder Christina instead of Wonder Woman). It’s also great to see Jade and Miss Carter working together again after their last encounter with Harem Girl, which didn’t end too well for their characters.

Charlie Lane was so gorgeous and cute at the same time. The way she spoke in that small voice of hers, it was almost hard to picture her playing the part of Scorpion, but she nailed the role to the best of her ability and she didn’t disappoint at all. This is my first exposure to Charlie also and she is a very talented young lady…curious if Hypnotic had her play this role before or any other super villain or heroine.

-Fantastic fetishes in this story: we have some classic debooting, excellent use of a chloro rag, Miss Carter and Jade’s cleavage gets exposed, the heroines are felt up and groped by each other as well as by the villainess and for the slam dunk: we have scenes of forced orgasms out of all three ladies! Charlie even gets to share a kiss with Jade and Miss Carter, albeit for a couple of seconds. But hey, even if it was for a moment it still got my blood boiling and it left me craving more.
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_21.53_[2016.02.07_16.09.21].jpg
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_21.53_[2016.02.07_16.09.21].jpg (35.71 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
-A happy, happy, joy, joy ending that left me with a big smile on my face! I was so glad at how the story ended and I said to myself, ‘Man, Mighty Hypnotic really knew how to close this story the right way. I hope he/she continues to do more endings like this in the future!’ :happy:

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better):

-Hmmm…just a few, but nothing serious. This seemed like your basic subdue/capture scenario. Scorpion was on the phone talking to someone and we don’t learn who that person is or what their intentions are for the Wonder Force. Would’ve been nice to know who the mystery person was that Scorpion was talking to.

-I liked the Freeze Ray idea, but scenarios like that are a lot more fun if the model pretends that she can feel what’s being done to them and talk about it. Like, the body is paralyzed but the heroine can still talk and protest a little…that would’ve made the scene all the more sweeter.

-A good fight scene would’ve really made this story all the more juicy (especially with Miss Carter and Jade double-teaming Charlie). Rarely do you ever see a story where the heroines gang up on the villain most times.

-Charlie has the bulk of the dialogue throughout the story and Jade and Miss Carter aren’t really given much to say. Some more conversation between the heroines and the villain would be good for next time.

Final Outcome:

Scorpion vs the Wonder Force was a fantastic idea from the creative mind of Mighty Hypnotic and I really enjoyed what he/she put together. Hands down, this is truly a vid worthy of being purchased and talked about for those who like Miss Carter, Jade Indica and the talented Charlie Laine. Final Score for this fetish picture: 10 out of 10!

Want more? Visit Mighty Hypnotic at this site:
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_25.17_[2016.02.07_17.03.57].jpg
Wonder Force_Scorpion.wmv_snapshot_25.17_[2016.02.07_17.03.57].jpg (41.76 KiB) Viewed 2835 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'