Supergirl in Snake Bit

A darker, full bodied blend.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The character Supergirl is Copyrighted by DC
This work is pure fan fiction. I receive no payment, compensation or benefit from it.
Comments and feedback are appreciated

Snake Bit
by McGheeny

A New Day Dawns

It's 7:15 a.m. and the sun is just coming over the horizon of trees and buildings pushing retreating shadows of night to the west. It's April and the thought of snow is gone for the Midwest. Still, there is a briskness in the morning air that reminds folks that even now summer is a couple months away. Traffic increases on the streets and sidewalks as Tuesday begins. It's a new day in Metro City.

Brilliant beams of light cast by a rising yellow Sun come streaming into the windows of Kara's room. The warmth and brightness invigorates the energetic 5' 6" 118 lbs athletically slender blonde girl as she gets ready for Linda's 8:30 Psych class. Moving around her room to music from the "Ed and Tom's Morning Show" on the radio the girl drinks her apple juice while deciding on what to wear. Today is not a T-shirt and sweatpants day.

As Kara paws through the selection in her closet she pauses on a white with floral print light spring dress. She drinks her juice as she pulls the dress out a bit to consider it. This pretty but it is pretty short. Her blue eyes look up and down at the flimsy garment as she takes another sip. 'This is short' she thinks. Supergirl wears a short skirt, Linda doesn't. That is when the thought of Mark the star QB for Metro College's football team was in her Psych class. A moment later a sheepish smile comes across those luscious pouty lips, "Today, Linda lives a little". Pulling the dress from the rail Kara grins, rises to her toes, spins and bounces out of her closet. "I'll just pull a sweater over the top to keep Linda's conservative look," she says the college freshman dropping the dress on her bed.

The walk to Addison Hall isn't that far from Kara's place just off just off campus but it is 8:10 a.m. and she doesn't want to be too late. Sitting on the edge of her bed she ties her brown Claudette ankle boots and rolls her white wool socks to the folded tops. She wants to time her arrive just in time for Mark's eyes to be on her when she enters the lecture hall. She stands grabs her backpack and moves to the door pausing momentarily to check Linda's look in the mirror. The dark brown wig and glasses, part of the young female Kryptonian's camouflage, are properly in place. Twirling once the girl sees the flirty hem rises but with the help of her x-long pull over sweater maintains her modesty. With a smile of satisfaction the freshman leaves her room and heads to college.

As Linda walks to campus she decides to take the short cut that takes her by the demolition project on the edge of campus. The sidewalk passed by the site where there can be a lot of dust and noise, but today it is worth it to keep her scheduled entrance. It is such a beautiful morning and she was feeling so good Linda forgot about the potential dust and the construction workers. That was when three girls walking just in front of Linda sparked 'Cat-calls' and come-ons delivered by a crowd of men in hardhats. Linda watched as the rude men shaking the chain linked fence and spouting overtly sexual advances to the co-eds.

When it was Linda's turn to pass by the group of stirred up men the whole process started again. Disgusted by the comments the girl turns to the men, "Why don't you guys grow up?" She turns back continuing on her way when there is a sudden loud noise from behind her. A warm blast of air rushes up her backside, "AHOO!"

One of the men had hit the pressure release on the warming up air compressor. The discharged air hit the passing brunette from behind causing the short dress swirl up around her waist totally exposing a pair of skimpy white lace trimmed bikini panties. The howls and whistles sounded over the compressor announcing all the men received a good view of the girl's panties.

First, Linda was embarrassed as her hands gathered material and pulled down her hem. Turning to the crowd of construction workers who were still savoring her exposure Linda's embarrassment turned to anger. She moved to the fence and pointed to the chuckling group of men, "You ALL are pigs!"

Just then a large muscular woman in jeans, boots and black tight T-shirt moves into the crowd. The woman is standing next to the compressor when the brunette in glasses began to rant. She simply grinned and released another blast of air but this time holds the button down allowing a continuous release of pressurized air. Now the rush of air hikes the front of the girl's dress showing off the lace inlaid material of her dainty white panties,

"AOHO!" gasps Linda as she struggles to gather her dress and cover herself. Finally realizing it is useless to keep her hem down while the air is blasting at her lovely sun kissed legs Linda moves down the sidewalk towards campus. When she has regained control of her clothing and temper she turns back to the annoying group of repulsive men and woman. They are still watching her and calling for her to come back. Linda turns and heads to class when she mumbles, "Oh I'll be back. Let's see how your handle a meeting with Supergirl!"

Linda is still fuming from the whole embarrassing event when she enters Dr. Lipscom's class. As she moves up the stairs to her row she is caught off guard by a male voice.

"You look really good today Linda," says the student.

Without looking the co-ed fires back, "Oh sure I do! You men are all pigs!" Only after her outburst did she realize she was talking to Mark, the Quarterback, the guy she originally dressed for today. Again the red heat of embarrassment causes the freshman to cover her face and hurry past the row and find her seat. As she pulls out her notepad and settles in for the lecture she looks to see Mark and a few of his friends looking back at her and then laughing. The girl rolls her eyes and says to herself, 'Way to go Kara'.

After class Linda packs her backpack and tries to catch up with Mark to apologize. Unfortunately the full class all exiting the classroom at the same time made it impossible for Linda to reach him. When she got outside she stood looking up and down the hall, but no Mark.

Just then Dr. Lipscom is leaving the room. As he passes by the freshman co-ed standing just outside the doorway he pushes past her. He looks back and says, "Please be on time for my lecture."

Linda watches the old gray bearded man walk down the hallway and sighs, "Well this went nothing like you planned it." She turns and heads for home.

Psych was Linda's only class for the day. Taking the longer walk across campus Linda decided not to have another encounter with the men at the work site. At least not right now. The entire walk back to her place the girl played the events of the morning over in her head. By the time she opens her door and tosses her backpack onto her bed the teen is steaming. That whole experience was both degrading and caused her to lash out at the one person she was looking forward to seeing. At that moment the sounds of danger reach her super hearing. Looking out her window she can hear yelling coming from the direction of the construction site. Linda opens the window and leaps out as Supergirl appears on the other side speeding off.

In a flash of blue and red a figure swoops out of the sky and scoops up a boy cowering under a falling brick wall. As dust and rubble careen to the ground and wash over the site and sidewalk Kara lands safely in an area unaffected by the collapse. As Supergirl checks out the startled boy in blue jeans and T-shirt construction workers begin to gather. Some applaud and some begin berating the boy. Kara looks to the boy's wide hazel eyes and says, "You are okay? What's your name?"

Still stunned from the traumatic situation and suddenness of his rescue the boy looks into the blonde heroine's soft blue eyes, "Tyler...Tyler Thomas."

Supergirl smiles at the boy, "Well Tyler Thomas I think you have had enough excitement for one day." The boy looks back at the mound of bricks and settling dust and then to Supergirl and nods.

"BOY!" says one of the angry construction workers, "What the Sam-Hell do you think you were doing?"

Tyler slides around the side of Supergirl to hide behind her. The young blonde heroine looks at the 6' 4" heavyset man in jeans, boots, red T-shirt and hardhat. "Back off buddy," growls Kara. As others move in this man reaches for the boy. Kara's right hand intercepts his motion grabbing his wrist and effortlessly tossing the large man several feet to her right. He hits the ground and tumbles several more feet to a stop. The heroine looks to the gathering crowd, "Back up. This boy is still in shock."

"Well he should be," comes a deep husky female voice. The crowd parts and the 5' 9" heavyset woman in jeans and black T-shirt from this morning appears. She is wearing a yellow hardhat and carrying a sledge hammer poised over her right shoulder. She stops in front of the 5' 6" deceptively slender blonde girl in blue and red protecting the boy who caused the commotion. "He shouldn't be playing around this site. Get him out of here."

Taking her power stance Supergirl asks, "Who are you?"

The large woman drops the sledge hammer between her feet as she looks the young girl up and down, "I'm Eddie, the supervisor for this project. Why?"

"Maybe I should have the city safety inspectors check your site for violations," answers Supergirl.

Encircled by workers the two females stare each other down. Finally Eddie grins, "Time for you to leave with your troublemaker." She looks to the workers, "Okay enough playtime. Get back to work!"

Kara moves Tyler around in front of her as the two walk to the sidewalk, "Tyler, where do you live?"

Just then Eddie's calls, "Hey Supergirl!"

Supergirl turns to face the woman when she sees Eddie's finger poised on the compressor release button as it was this morning. When the supervisor press the button a gust of air is released towards Kara's fantastic tan bared legs and the hem of her short red skirt. This time the girl was more than prepared as she blasts her super-breath back at the rushing air. Her breath not only turns the tide of air but the force sends Eddie and several men tumbling. It also leaves the position of her red uniform skirt unmoved. Smirking a big smile of satisfaction Kara places her arm around the boy's shoulders, "Come on Tyler. I will see you home."

Quickly getting back to her feet refusing to brush herself off as others help the downed workers up Eddie points at the good girl, "I'll kick your scrawny little ass for that bitch!"

Kara stops turns back while using her hands to playfully cover Tyler's ears, "Eddie...such language in front of the child."

The angry large Eddie steps forward a few steps, "Just get moving before I have to teach your ass a lesson I PROMISE it will never forget." Supergirl shakes her head laughs and turns back to Tyler as they keep walking. "Ya boy get your fake superhero out of here before she gets hurt."

Just then Tyler turns back, "You are the one who would get your a...hole kicked!"

Kara places her hand on Tyler's chest, "Don't say that. Don't let her bother you." She glares back at the woman.

Eddie takes a few more steps towards the two. She turns, raises her right arm and shows off her huge gun, "This is more that even you can handle bitch!"

That was it! After what Linda was forced to endure this morning and who knows how many other co-eds Kara decides a lesson does need to be taught. Placing her left hand on Tyler's shoulder, "Wait here." Supergirl walks back towards Eddie.

There is a moment of concern in Eddie's face but as the smaller girl approaches she returns to her confident posture. When the young blonde stops a couple feet in front of her and crosses her arms Eddie takes an aggressive tone, "Come on Supergirl. There is only going to be two hits. I hit you and you hitting the ground."

"Are you kidding," laughs Tyler, "You could hit Supergirl 10 times and it wouldn't hurt her!"

A startled Supergirl turns to see the boy just behind her again. "Now Tyler..." begins Kara.

"You're on!" says Eddie. She steps up to Supergirl looks her up and down with a Cheshire Cat grin, "You will have to withstand 10 of my punches. Do you think you can do that girly?"

By this time the crowd of workers are back all focused on the exchange between the two angry females. They all would love to see a cat fight between their boss and this little blonde bossy girl.

Kara looks at the large woman cocks her head and gives her a confident grin, "Of course."

"OKAY! We have a contest boy's!" announces one of the workers in the crowd. "Place your bets!"

Tyler pulls out his phone and looks up to Supergirl, "I am going to video this so I can show all my friends and classmates how strong you are." The blonde in blue and red smiles and nods her approval to the boy. "Are you going to bet Supergirl?" asks Tyler.

"No Tyler," smiles Kara, "it wouldn't be fair."

"Oh I think it is plenty fair Supergirl," says Eddie. She circles the heroine inspecting the girl's deceptively young lean sexy frame. She comes to a stop in front of Supergirl and says, "I will bet you can't last."

Kara folds her arms across her chest and shifts her weight to her right hip studying the woman supervisor. "Okay," she says, "If I win you proactively shutdown your job site until the city completes a full safety audit."

Eddie estimates the cost in her head of shutting down for an unspecified time while the city reviews every aspect of her project. "That is quite substantial Supergirl," replies the foreman. She looks into the heroine's blue eyes for a long moment. She nods her head and smiles before countering, "I will agree to shutdown if I lose. But, if I win, you are to submit to me. Supergirl you will be my personal slave."

Supergirl and the supervisor stare into each other's eyes when Tyler says, "It's a bet! You can't hurt Supergirl!"

A surprised Kara looks to the boy. She kneels down next to him, "Tyler, you have to let me answer her."

"Well Supergirl," says Eddie, "Go ahead. Answer me."

Looking up at the large woman towering over her Kara stands up and says, "It's a bet."

"Okay, but before we gets started," announces Eddie she turns to walk away from Supergirl and heads to her truck.

Kara laughs, "Where does she think she is going?"

Eddie opens the passenger door and sits on the seat. She opens the glove box and pulls out a massive knotted silver ring. Huffing on it a few times then polishing it with her shirt Eddie puts on her lucky ring she always wears for a fight. It is a thick silver snake head with its mouth open and two prominent fangs standing out. Leaving puncture marks on her opponent is an entertaining benefit for the fighter. Another aspect of the large metal ring was the two green jeweled eyes. Slamming closed the glove box Eddie gets out of the truck, closes the door and heads back towards her next Snake Bit Victim.

The group of workers have all stopped work and crowd around the boy and Supergirl. Some have moved tools and materials out of the circle and part again as Eddie approaches.

"Don't hurt her too bad Supergirl," says Tyler.

"Don't worry Tyler this will be over quickly," assures Kara turning towards the approaching Eddie. Out of the blue she is sucker punched in the bread basket. The first punch to her abdomen catches Supergirl off guard and doubles her over. 'Pain!??? How??' incredulity fills Kara as she is actually reeling from the blow.

The crowd shouts, "ONE!"

With a chest full of built up wrath Eddie grabs a handful of the good girl's golden locks and yanks her upright. She looks to the boy, "Are you filming this?" as she sends her second bared and knotted knuckles punch into Supergirl's left tit!

Again the crowd announces, "TWO!"

'OHMYGOSH!' Kara screams in her head! These punches are definitely hurting her. She was the girl of steel how was this happening? When Eddie draws back her fist there are two small punctures just above the raised nipple growing under the blue material of Kara's uniform. She had to keep a poker face and not let on that she was in pain.

The third outrageously awful and excruciating punch was to Supergirl's other breast. An uncontrollable wince flashed over Kara's pretty face as her jaw drops and those sunned exquisite bare legs go wobbly.

"THREE!"

Holding the wilted blonde by her hair Eddie sees another successful set of puncture marks directly on top of the hardened knob of Supergirl's uniform. She enthusiastically shakes the girl's head as she leans in to whisper in Supergirl's ear, "Gotcha!" Just then she loops a HUGE circling upper cut rocketing under that short red skirt, between those parted thighs and impaling squarely into the good girl's pussy!

The group of workers groan, "AAOUUUOOO! FOUR!"
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Wow, Can't wait to see what suffering awaits Supergirl with punches 5 to 10.. assuming she lasts that long..
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tumkar wrote:
4 years ago
Wow, Can't wait to see what suffering awaits Supergirl with punches 5 to 10.. assuming she lasts that long..
Thanks! Be assured that Supergirl has a lot of embarrassing punishment to come :D
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

I can't wait. May be the superheroine is without her superpowers? Or the larger villainesse is also soper?
Of course in a fair fight the slim Supergirls isn't a match, her normal body is far weaker and frail.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

krispin21 wrote:
4 years ago
I can't wait. May be the superheroine is without her superpowers? Or the larger villainesse is also soper?
Of course in a fair fight the slim Supergirls isn't a match, her normal body is far weaker and frail.
In this case it is all in the "Snake Bit" :smile: You'll see.
Clyde123
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Another great story, many thanks for posting.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Clyde123 wrote:
4 years ago
Another great story, many thanks for posting.
Thanks! Your input is much appreciated. :yes:
Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great story, hopefully we get to see how it ends, love this one!!!!!