Batwoman caught and distraught.

A darker, full bodied blend.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Batwoman was breathing heavy from the onslaught of punches and kicks, she had given it back but she finally fell to her knees and started to crawl away. She looked back seeing that the men were heading her way, the sweat dripping from her hair as she grabbed a hold of the stairs and started to slowly crawl up the catwalk. Pulling herself, crawling every inch away from her assaliants, finally getting to the catwalk itself. Batwoman pulled herself to her feet, and looked down at the men.

The men had closed in on Batwoman. They had spotted her snooping around the area. Whilst she was brilliant at being stealthy she had missed a single surveillance camera that was just partially obscured by a crate. The security guard had noticed her and sounded a quite alarm.

The guards had moved in quickly tracking Batwoman. Of course she had spotted them easily but had underestimated their numbers. It was about the only way they could take her. Several of them were now unconscious but enough remained fit to fight. They climbed the catwalk from either side of Batwoman and attacked her again. She caught one with a hard kick to the stomach that sent him over railing and crashing to the floor below. However another managed to grab her from behind and a second man from her front avoided another kick and delivered a hard punch to her gut knocking the wind out of her lungs. Doubling over the man gave her and upper cut that finally made Batwoman descend into unconsciousness.

The men belonged to a small security firm that was owned in various ways by Rupert Thorne. They had standing orders that any costumed hero attempting to enter their site was to be captured if possible or killed. They trussed up Batwoman, binding her arms and legs and dumped her into a van. A couple of rode in the back with her to some warehouse. They made dragged her inside and tied her to a wall. One of them men slapped her across the face a couple of times to wake her up, "How you doing, darling?" he asked with a sardonic grin.

Batwoman's body was wracked in pain, the last thing she remembered was all of the air leaving her lungs as the crushing blow crushed into her head as she crumpled to the floor. Her last thoughts were of the Huntress. Then suddenly she was woke up bymany slaps to the face back and forth. Batwoman opened her eyes, teasting blood in her mouth as she struggled with her bonds, she looked at the people before her, then at how she was bound.

"IUhhhhhhhh, release me....why am I here......."

Batwoman was slapped again, "You ain't going anywhere bitch. Not after the beating you gave us. You're the one who entered private property, you're the one who gets asked the questions," he back handed her, "Why were you snooping around?" the man slapped her across the face again and drove his knee up into her groin, "Look if you tell me now you'll get off light but if he gets here then who knows what is going to happen to you?," he grinned at the thought and ran his hands down her latex covered sides and grabbing both cheeks of her tight ass, "Just about anything, I'd guess,"

Batwomans's head rocked again with the hard slap, before she could reply the knee struck her right b etween her bound legs, if it wasn't for being bound she would have doubled over again. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. .... It was just something to do....." She needed to keep them talking, she felt the hands run over her body and cup her ass. She looked up into the man's eyes. "ANything huh?? Charades? Scrabble?"

The man thudded his fist into the small of her back, "Just something to do? Well at the minute you're just something to do for us, get it? And frankly none of them want to ask you questions right now, they'd much rather take their frustrations out on you. So how about you answer my questions? Time will pass much quicker for you honey," his hands slipped around the front of her body again and ran up over her flat stomach and cupped her breasts, slowly rubbing them, "No charades or Scrabble, just answer my question, what were you there for?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnuhhhhhhh."

Batwoman let out a groan as the hard fist struck the small of her back. She was bound to the wall, she listenned to what he said about what they wanted to do. Then the hands moved around her and grasped her large bresasts squeezing them.

"Fine.....uhhhhh. I was on patrol......checking out the area. It looked suspiicious.....now stop this...."

"Hmm, I don't think so. You see you hit me back there," the man points to his nose, flecks of blood could still be seen on his skin even in the lowlight of the warehouse, "And no bitch does that to me," this got whoops of approval from the couple of guys around. He began to fondle her breasts, pulling them wide apart, holding them there and letting them spring back into place, "What was so suspicious about our operation?" a car pulled into the warehouse, "Looks like you've ran out of time," he punched her in the stomach again.

There was the sound of the car door opening, someone getting out and the door closed. A man's voice, out of sight of Batwoman said, "Chain her arms above her head and leave her dangling in the middle of the room. Make sure her legs are still bonded,"

As her breasts were pulled stretched out and then let go, Batwoman yelped as she heard the car pull up, she struggled with the men as they undid her bonds and pulled her to the middle of the room, she kicked at them only to recive a knee to her stomach and then to her groin again, causing her to crumple to the floor as her wrists and hands were chained, her body pulled towards the ceiling, her body dangling there as her legs secured.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, let.....let me go now and I'll go easy on you all."

She got out between ragged breathing, her body aching every inch of it, her breasts heaving in and out with each breathe she took.

"Take a break," said the man. Rupert Thorne had arrived after getting a call from one of the guards. He hated people snooping on his operations. Of course he was careful so as to not to be associated with his more illegal operations but sometimes it paid to be informed in person. Costumed heroes were becoming a big problem for Rupert so the first chance he got to question why one of them was doing it could give him some insight into how to tighten his operation up, in these cases he much rahter get the information for himself than rely on another person to do it for him.

He walked up behind Batwoman. Her again, he thought, well, should be interesting the second time around. He reached up and played with her long red hair letting it flow between his fingers, "I am sorry you've been treated harshly but you have to understand they can't tolerate uninvited guests, it's their job," he continued to idlly play with her hair, "I guess it is your job to investigate things you find suspicious, so tell me why did you try to enter that building tonight?" he ran his hands up her arms and all the way down them, over her stretched under arms, across her breasts, giving her nipples a little flick. The black costume making her body feel so smooth. His arms travelled over her ribs around his hips and sliding around her muscular thighs, just avoiding her pussy for now, "And don't toy with me. We wouldn't want this to get unpleasant, would we?"

Batwoman could swear she had heard the voice before, she would have to think on where though. She felt him running his hands through her hair as he talked and down her arms, over her breasts, "Do you mind....." She spoke as she felt her nipples flicked. Then the hands down her body, over her thighs, between her legs.

"Okay okay, I was on patrol, your men looked like they were up to somethin g, an honest mistake on my part, now just let me go, stop touching me....."

She was relieved at least he only seemed to have men with, so this dedregration would only go on for so long, then they would slip up and she would escape.

"Yes I do mind, you're the criminal here. you're the one who broke in and entered. Frankly the Gotham justice system is so bent I can do anything to you here and you'll be the one arrested and thrown into jail," Rupert gave a laugh, "So tell me, why should I stop touching you?" he gave the back of her neck a kiss and moved his hands onto her breasts beginning to manipulated them. He stroked them around and squeezed them hard. He pinched her nipples and pulled on them, letting the whole weight of her breasts hand on them before he let go, they slapped back together on her chest and continued heaving with her heavy breathing.

"You thought my men were up to something," they hadn't they were just security but they had been guarding a shipment cocaine that was due to be distributed to the dealers in the morning. He yanked her hair so to pull her head backwards, "Care to elaborate?"

Batwoman shook her head as she left him kiss the back of her neck again. As he squeezed her breasts, she left them crushing under his grasp. "Uhhhhhhhhhh." She tried to thrash as good as she could gasping suddenly as her nipples were pinched again and pulled from her body again and let go. Batwoman's whole body shook as her breasts slammed into her body again. "Ahhhhhhh." She looked to him as her head was puilled back.

"......They looked like they were about to pull off a heist, I was doing my job, investigating anything suspicious....and your wrong.....you do anything to me, you will be going to jail......" She leaned back her body fully suspended and stretched out, with her head stretched back it caused her breasts to swell and stick out even more.

Rupert held her body in his arms and pulled down hard, forcing her arms to stretch out, the strain being taken by her muscle sinews and he spoke to her, "Now we both know everything you said there was a lie," he whispered into her ear, "And for lying to me I think you deserve a little punishment," he bit her neck this time and grabbed her breasts. He heard her moan and saw her shake from before, so pulled on her nipples again. He stretched them hard, giving them a little twist before letting the slap back against her perfect body, he then let the latex snap back straight onto her nipples. He heard the satisifying sound of the latex slapping against her flesh, "What was suspicious about the building, Batwoman. Tell me or else I'll make you enjoy this even more,"

Batwoman wasn't lying, she had seen them in the warehouse and she had investigated, she tried to pull away as the man bit her neck and twisted her breasts again and pulled down on them stretching her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, stoppppp...."

She screamed as her breasts were stretched further, they felt like they were going to be ripped off her body, as she felt her nipples twisted again and pulled on, then let go, her breasts slamming into her body again followed by her latex costume, causing her entire body to shake. All of the attention to her breasts and nipples was starting to get to her making her start to sweat underneath her suit, getting her wet. She thought of the Huntress, her partner was gorgoeous, she wiished she was with her right now instead of bound and in this situation, she didn't know what was going to happen, would she be raped?

"Uhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn. S.....stop.....I'm telling the truth....breasts hurt.....stop....just release me now....."

Batwoman's head slumped between her breasts as she breathed heavy. She tried to look back at him again.

Rupert was pleased with the responses he was getting from Batwoman but wanted to make sure she now knew never to go snooping again. He didn't want to kill her just make sure she had learnt her lesson and if he had a little bit of fun while doing it then that was a bonus. Clearly despite her best efforts she was beginning to enjoy this too, her cries had their pleasure mixed in with the pain making this all the more sweet as he took advantage of her.

Grabbing her hair again he sharply pulled her head back, a few strands of hair being pulled out of their roots. His other hand toyed with her nipples, playfully pulling at them and twisting them over and over again, "And why should I believe that you're telling me the truth? Don't tell me that I'll simply have to trust you, Batwoman, someone who has to disguise their identity clearly doesn't trust anyone," Rupert pushed Batwoman's head forward in her own breasts and with his other arm lifted her breasts up as high as possible, rubbing her face in their warm, round, smooth forms. He then ripped away her cape and tossed it aside, "I'll keep that as a momento of tonight," he let her breasts go again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

Batwoman's head was pulled back hard she felt her hair ripped from her head as the man played with her nipples again. She struggled with him, feeling herself getting turned on, she hated how sensitive her body was when inside her latex suits, well, she loved it, but it was used against her.

"Yes, I'm telling y....mmmmmmmffffmmmmmmm."

Batwoman was cutt off by her face shoved and rubbed into her own large breasts, feeling them pressed against her, the feeling of them rubbing against her as the man ripped off her cape. Then her breasts were let go and bounced from being freed again. Batwoman just looked to the floor as her head was held down.

"We wear disguises to strike fear into the likes of you.......to use them as an advantage...."

Batwoman's breasts were the target for the night, they were throbbing, she concentrated and calmed herself, closing her eyes, trying to get a hold of herself, she was not going to let them know they were starting to get to her.

"Looks like I will get to take advantage of your costume as well, it looks extremely good on you," Rupert grinned as he saw Batwoman trying to gain some self-control back on her body. There was no mistaking what she was beginning to feel, Rupert could see she was in more pleasure than pain and he began to rub her breasts more, twisting her erect nipples. He held them very tightly and slowly stretched them out. He knew if he could break her concentration she would not stand a chance of getting her body back under her control. He pulled and pulled, stretching her nipples and breasts further than before and held them before finally releasing them to slap against her body.

He didn't give Batwoman a chance to recover and began to massage her big, swollen breasts, squeezing them between his hands, letting his fingers tickle across the black latex. He put his knee in the small of her back and pushed hard into her spine, forcing her chest upwards and outwards as he bit down on her neck again.

Batwoman cursed to herself feeling her nipples growing hard, "Ahhhhhhh, stop...." Batwoman cried out as her nipples were twisted, having her breasts squeezed and rubbed, stretching them again. "Stop......" She gasped as the man stretched her nipples out again and then released them finally letting her body shake and shudder under the assualts. Batwoman tried to arch her body fighting the sensations building, her body heating up, the erotic sensations hitting her mind. "Uhhhffffff." Batwoman felt the knee shoved hard into her back stretching her body even more, tightening her latex, stretching it over her body, feeling him biting on her neck.

"Oh, god, stop........stop this," She pleaded as she felt his fingers roaming over her body, sending a shiver through her. Batwoman bit her lower lip, she did not find men sexually appealing what so ever, but the attentions to her body, were starting to effect her. Feeling the latex stretch tight over her core, "Oh god no........." She started to breath heavy feeling her body heating up even more. "Stop....you can't do this......my nipples......ohhhhhhh, my breasts....."

"I'm done asking you questions Batwhore," Rupert said, "But you need to be taught a lesson never to go snooping where you are not wanted," he squeezed her breasts hard, almost milking them before one of his hands went down and slapped her pussy once and then twice hoping that this new move would begin to break Batwoman's efforts to control her body, "Of course if we both enjoy the lesson, the better and don't tell me you're not enjoying this, I can hear it in your voice, whore,"

His hands slapped again into Batwoman's pussy and then started to use the smooth latex to slide repeatedly over her clit. His free hand stretch the latex away from her breasts and let is snap back onto her fully erect nipples, "You like this don't do?" he grinned.

Batwoman thrashed her head as her pussy was slapped repeatedly and then the latex started rubbing against her stretching her lips back and forth, "Noooooo, stop, please......nooooo." Then the latex suit was pulled and released to her breasts, Batwoman threw her head backwards as her body sarched and she thrashed again as she shuddered and shook. "God, no ........uhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm." Batwoman exploded, her body shaking as she came , her hot juices hitting the man's fingers, pooiling between her legs and running down her thighs. Batwoman moaned and groaned, as she climaxed her body shuddering and betraying her.

Smiling as he saw Batwoman's body finally give into his attentions, Rupert punched her hard in the kidneys, "You are clearly enjoying the attention I am giving but I'll tell you what if you don't respond with any moans of pleasure I will release you?" Rupert smirked knowing full well that Batwoman did not stand a chance.

He reached up to her crotch and began to spread all the molten hot juices around between her legs knowing that they would make her latex suit slide that much easier across the surface of her cum coated skin. He took the time to massage it in around her pussy, forcing her lips open and the latex up and into her pussy, beginning to dam up the juices pouring out from within her.

Rupert then took a length of cloth and tied it in a blind fold around Batwoman's eyes, "Now we wouldn't want you recognising me if we ever meet again, Batwoman," he made pulled the blindfold extra tight around her eyes, even if it feel off the blindfold would be causing her eyes so much discomfort that her vision would now be far too blurred to see anyone in detail. He came around the front of her and inspect her bountiful breasts, "Whoever gets to fuck you is a lucky man. Maybe I'll be lucky later tonight," he punched her hard in the gut to drive the wind out of her lungs, "But you can be the lucky one now,"

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Batwoman screamed in pain as she was punched in the kidneys, her body arching. "No, I'm not enjoying this, you sick bastards....." Batwoman gasped as she felt the man rubbing her pussy, spreading her hot juices everywhere and shoving her costume deep into her spreading her lips wide. "St....Stop this......No....." Batwoman squirmed at the intrusion of her costume, the latex rubbing over her lips, she struggled as the man blindfolded her, "Nnnnnnnnnn, to tight......"

"What happens to me if I don't moan in pleasure, asshole......"

Batwoman heard him walked around her, she could feel his eyes travel her body as he spoke about people fucking her including himself.

"Your sorely wrong no ones fucking me......"

Then she paused for a moment, "What do you mean I'm the lucky one....ufffffff."

Batwoman would have doubled over if she had not been bound, every bit of ait left her massive breasts as she coughed and gasped not able to see a thing but hearing everything around her.

"You're not enjoying this? Then why did you have an orgasm?" Rupert teased her before kissing her strongly on the lips and biting down on her lower lip. He pulled at it with his teeth before releasing it. He kissed down here throat, squeezing and fondling her breasts, toying with her large nipples, squeezing their tips very hard between his finger and thumb before he finally bit down on them hard. First settling for one in his mouth at a time before squeeze her breasts together and biting sharply on both nipples at once.

Releasing the breasts he lit a cigar and puffed on it, blowing the smoke in Batwoman's face, "I'm sorry to hear no one fucks you. I think though we can correct that tonight, don't you?" he puffed up the cigar and pushed the lit end onto one of Batwoman's erect nipples, he wondered how much heat resistance latex gave the wearer.

His free hand moved down to her crotch and massaged her wet pussy to milk her for more juice, but at the same creating a dam inside her body with her latex suit, keeping all the juices trapped up inside of her. He wasn't going to burst that dam for a while.

"Not at all...." Batwoman scowled as she saw nothing but darkness. She was about to say something else when he cut her off with a hard kiss. "mmmmfffmmmmmm." Then biting hard on her lips and pulling on it and letting it go. "Uhhhhh, ass stop this, uhhhh stop."

Batwoman tried to pull away as she felt him kissing her neck, feeling his lips against her hot flessh. "Uhhhhh, stop. ahhhhhhhhhh." Batwoman struggled as her breasts were squeezed and pulled on, her nipples pinched and twisted.

"Stop now, and I....I'll make this easy on you, if you think making me cum once will do any thing....... *GAAASSSPPP*" Batwoman threw her head backwards as he bit onto her nipples, she struggled as she felt him smash her breasts together and take bioth nipples into his mouth, "uhhhhhhhhh." She breathed heavy as she felt her breasts let go, hearing the man light a ciger and blow smoke in her face, she shook her head.

Then she felt the cigar pressed against her nipple. "Ieeeeeeeeeee. Hurrrttsssss."

Batwoman squirmed in pain and gasped again as she felt fingers down at her pussy rubbing her again hard, pressing more latex into her spread pussy. "No, no ones fucking me, g....go to hell......." A million things were running through her mind, her pussy was jammed up she squirmed groaning at the fingers rubbing her, and the cigar being ground into her nipple. Her face grimmicing with pain.

Rupert removed the cigar from the burning nipple and wiped away the ash from the surface of the latex and began to lick it. Each lick applying cooling saliva to it with each sweep of the tongue across the heated surface of the latex. He then bit down hard on the nipple, pulling it upwards with his teeth, stretching it out and then letting the tip slide out and slap back against her breast but keep the latex between his teeth. He pulled that back as far as it would go and held it there, letting the anticipation build up in Batwoman's mind of wondering when it was going to come. He let go and heard the satisfying snap of the latex against the sore nipple.

His free hand kept playing with her pussy. He continually stimulated it, occasionally he pinched one of the lips before massaging the pain away with smooth, subtle reflexes of the hand. He could feel Batwoman's juices building up inside her suit just waiting for a release.

"Thhhh...Thorne oh god oh god stooopp Im Im going to cum.....fuck noooooo."

Batwoman's body arched as much as she could as her body betrayed her as she erupted, her hot juices striking her latex that was jammed up inside her, it had no where to go as the once proud heroine was reduced to a sniveling sweaty cumming slut. Batwoman just sobbed at the assaults, slumping her head forward.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Babs,

Thanks for posting all these wonderful bedtime stories!!!

K
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

ksire_99 wrote:
6 years ago
Babs,

Thanks for posting all these wonderful bedtime stories!!!

K
Youre welcome let me know what you think of each and as you can see none are finished, i had a bunch of writing partners all left ugh, so looking for new writers that would love to work on them part by part, back and forth etc then post next bits as the stories continue.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the stories. I'm enjoying them. For gosh sakes...unmask the woman. You think a criminal wouldn't want that to hang over her head??
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

bobcashman wrote:
6 years ago
Thanks for the stories. I'm enjoying them. For gosh sakes...unmask the woman. You think a criminal wouldn't want that to hang over her head??
Never know what all will happen to her!!!