The Rise of Doctor Akitomi Part Five (a poll driven story)

A darker, full bodied blend.

What should happen next?

Part One: Kick Girl still fights against being mentally broken. To break her she is forced into a series of degrading acts, Top Heavy soothing and comforting her between tortures. Slowly Top Heavy convinces Kick Girl to become like her.
29%
Part One: Kick Girl still fights against being mentally broken. To break her she is forced into a series of degrading acts, but even these do not break her. Finally the Dr. decides to use the bliss juice in heavy doses, hoping a physical addiction will break her mind.
14%
Part One: Kick Girl is already broken when we next see her. Dr. Akitomi decides he wants her by his side as another guard and sexual outlet. Since Top Heavy already has this job and it would be a waste to have them both doing the same thing he decides to make them fight for the position. Kick Girl wins, becoming his new companion.
No votes
Part One: Kick Girl is broken when we next see her. Dr. Akitomi decides he wants her by his side as another guard and sexual outlet. Since Top Heavy already has this job and it would be a waste to have them both doing the same thing he decides to make them fight for the position. Top Heavy wins, remaining his companion.
7%
Part Two: With Raccoon Girl joining them, American Dream’s crew begins following rumors of criminals using devices supplied by Dr. Akitomi. They hope that after putting the squeeze on these criminals they can get information that will lead to his new base. But thanks to the evil doc these common criminals are armed with devices that even the fight with the superpowered women.
14%
Part Two: With Raccoon Girl joining them, American Dream and her crew go to Jenny Baltimore. American Dream swallows her pride and asks her to use her investigative skills to help them in locating the villain’s new home.
7%
Part Two: American Dream tries to spin the whole situation for her personal gain. She uses the recent events to convince the city officials that Destiny City needs an OFFICIAL super team, one with proper recourses and of course with her in charge. She begins gathering a team starting with the heroines that remain free in Destiny City and tapping recent graduates from The Academy to form the rest of her new team.
29%

Total votes: 14
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

The previous installment can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27949

The next installment can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28050

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Five

“Her breasts,” Top Heavy said as she pulled Dr. Akitomi’s cock from her mouth. “They aren’t really that big compared to most heroines, but they have always been incredibly sensitive.”

“No,” Kick Girl moaned. “Why did you tell him?”

Top Heavy got to her feet, her massive breasts swaying from side to side. “Because he is my Master, and I must do all I can to please and help him. I live to serve him.” As she spoke she reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, stroking it lovingly.

“See? This is the natural state for women such as you,” the Doctor said to the chained heroine. “You are in denial now, but deep down I know you are a cock hungry little slut who needs a man to tell her what to do. If you were to just look down at my dick you would feel your mouth watering, feel that little pussy of yours getting wet. You’d know what I say is true.”

Kick Girl intentionally looked up and away from his crotch. “No. No, that’s not true,” she mumbled weakly.

“Then why do you look away?” He brushed Top Heavy away from his dick and stepped up to Kick Girl. “Perhaps a mix of pain and pleasure will make you more willing to see the truth.” He reached up and grabbed both of her nipples tightly, then painfully twisted them.

A scream echoed through the room as Kick Girl wailed in pain, but as the howl continued it morphed into a shuddering moan of pleasure.

“I should have known to start here. I’ve seen it countless times before: this is the most common weakness amongst you big titted bimbo heroines.” As he spoke he continued twisting and pinching her nipples.

She writhed weakly in pain and pleasure, rubbing her naked thighs together. “Stop! Stop, please,” she sobbed. “Stop or I will… I’ll…” she then screamed in orgasmic pleasure, grinding her thighs tighter together as she began to shudder. “CUMMING!!!!”

Dr. Akitomi continued to assault her nipples as she came, extending her orgasm. “Do you want relief? Want me to stop?”

“Y-y-yes! Please! Orgasm making me feel so week….”

“Then tell me you will suck my cock. That you will be an obedient little slut and that you’ll suck me off till my cum fills that pretty little mouth of yours.” He finally let go of her nipples as he spoke.

Her hanging body shuddered for a few more moments, then she weakly opened her eyes and looked down at the evil scientist. “No,” she said, her voice shaking. “No, never! I am a heroine, not a whore. I’ll never break for you.”

“Oh? Well, I suppose I best take your word for it,” he told her. Kick Girl looked surprised. “Since I can’t break you, maybe Top Heavy here can,” he said, waving a hand towards the former heroine.

Kick Girl looked from her former friend to Dr. Akitomi. “No, please, not her!” She then looked back at Top Heavy. “Please, we are friends! You don’t have to do this, fight whatever control this monster has over you. Free me and we can—”

Top Heavy moved forward and slapped one of Kick Girl’s hanging breasts, silencing the woman and causing a fleshy sound to echo through the room.

“You are so very wrong… we are no longer friends, not till you admit who and what you are the way I have. And you are wrong about why I do this. I do it because I WANT to do it. You remind me of what I was: weak, pathetic, in denial about what I truly wanted from life. I WANT to serve men, serve my master and fuck him all the time. You must admit the truth: it’s what you want too. Only then can we be friends again.”

“No,” Kick Girl said. “No, I want to protect the innocent and fight for justi—”

Again she was silenced by Top Heavy slapping one of her breasts. “If you can’t face the truth you must be punished. But don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll feel as much pleasure as pain.”

She then began attacking the young heroine’s breasts. She punched and slapped and pinched them. She squeezed and shook and bit them. Kick Girl screamed in pain. She moaned in pleasure. She shuddered as she came, the stimulation on her overly sensitive breasts enough to bring her to climax over and over again. Finally she had endured too many power draining orgasms. Her body went limp and she passed out.

“We’ll let her body rest for a bit,” the Doctor said. “But watching you attack her breasts so has gotten be quite worked up. I think I need to bend you over and fuck that tight cunt of yours, clear my head a little.”

Top Heavy happily bent over, bracing her hands against the wall. She looked back at him. “Oh yes please, sir. Fuck me hard and give me your cum!”

Raccoon Girl crawled through the large air duct, half carrying and half dragging the unconscious naked bodies of Red Tanya and Flower Power with her. She wasn’t the strongest of superheroines, but she had enough enhanced strength to manage carrying the two women.

Her chest felt tight, filled with guilt that she had only been able to save the two of them. Choosing which of the four women to save had been incredibly hard, but she had decided on these two because their powers seemed the most helpful. “We’re going to need every trick we can pull out of our behinds to put this mad scientist out of business,” she mumbled to herself.

Her large furry ears twitched as she heard a sound behind her. She stopped dragging her companions forward, inviting the silence so she could listen more closely. A metal skittering sound was echoing through the air duct, growing louder as whatever caused it got closer. She looked over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes, intensifying her heightened senses so she could see further into the dark duct.

Her heart began to race as she saw a swarm of small robots, each about the size of cats, swarming around a corner and heading towards her. They each had eight legs and a metallic, ribbed tail that made them look slightly like robotic scorpions. Each had glowing blue eyes that shone directly towards her.

“Shit! I didn’t think he’d have any defenses set up in these ducts… I need to move fast, I can’t be far from the exit.” She hefted the two heroines up and began crawling as fast as she could. She kept looking back over her shoulder, watching the robots following her. They were moving slightly faster than her and it seemed inevitable that they would catch up to her before long.

There was no hope that she could move any faster, not unless she dropped one of the women held under her arms. She realized she might have to do just that to ensure she was able to escape, but before she could even start to decide which woman to abandon the skittering robots doubled their speed, the three nearest leaping towards her.

Raccoon Girl turned, instinctively lifting Flower Power’s body behind her and using it as a human shield. The three robots landed on her naked frame and immediately began crawling across her flesh. Raccoon screamed, dropping the heroine and moving as quickly away from them as she could with Red Tanya held tightly under one arm.

One of the robots on Flower Power quickly crawled to the unconscious heroine’s head, where it attached itself to her face. It then jammed its tail into her mouth and began pumping something down her throat. At the same time the other two crawled to her torso, one latching on to her stomach, the other to her lower back. Each of their tails slithered into her vulva and her asshole, pumping something into them.

Looking over her shoulder and witnessing this Raccoon Girl saw Flower Power’s body begin to convulse as an orgasm was forced from her unconscious form. “Oh my god, they must be pumping more of the gross jizz from that flesh monster into her! I can’t let those creatures get to me… If I let them squirt that stuff into me I’ll cum and lose almost all of my powers!”

She turned around and doubled her efforts to move through the ducts fast. Again, she looked back over her shoulder. The three robots had remained attached to Flower Power, but more of the robots were swarming over her and chasing after Raccoon. She knew right away that her only hope of escape was to wait till they were close and drop Tanya as a distraction, hopefully buying enough time to get to the exit.

“I’m sorry Tanya, I promise I’ll come back with more heroines and save you,” she said to the unconscious woman. She waited till the robots in the lead prepared to leap forward then dropped the woman.

She moved as fast as she could, no longer looking behind her. She knew it wouldn’t make a difference and didn’t want to see what the robots were doing to the woman she had been trying to save. A moment later she had reached a grate. She punched it open and tumbled out into the light of day. Even before her sensitive eyes had adjusted to the bright light she was up on her feet and running through all the overgrown plants around her. She had no idea how far the robots would pursue her, and ran till she was nearly exhausted before stopping.

“Got away,” she panted, breathing heavily. “But dear god, the cost!”

Kick Girl hung limply from the wall. She was breathing heavily, fighting to remain conscious. Her breasts were red and raw. Top Heavy had been working on them since she had woken up, forcing pain on her them to force orgasm after orgasm from her body. Doctor Akitomi had injected some kind of drug into her neck, something that was helping keep her awake through it all and preventing her from passing out again.

Her pussy pulsed and ached, so sore from all of the forced orgasms. She’d never gotten off so many times in such a short period. It had totally drained her of her powers, and at the moment she felt weaker than a child. The pain hurt, but the pleasure was worse. She’d never had her body betray her in such away.

She looked up, tears running down her sweat covered face. “Enough,” she rasped. “I… I give up. No more. I’ll do whatever you want, just please, don’t make me cum again. And please, leave my breasts alone.”

Dr. Akitomi smiled. “Very good! Top Heavy, my dear, let her down from the wall!” The corrupted superheroine undid the bindings that held her former friend to the wall.

Kick Girl fell to the ground, weakly managing to stay up on all fours and not simply collapse. Dr. Akitomi stood a few feet away from her, pulling out his hard cock. He waved it in the air as if it were an enticing treat. “Crawl to me. Come suck my cock and show me your true self.”

A pathetic moan of defeat left Kick Girl’s mouth as she began to crawl slowly towards the Doctor. Her breasts hung down below her, swinging as she moved forward. Her movements were slow, showing just how beaten down and tired she was.

Finally she reached the evil scientist, slowly getting up on her knees and taking his cock in her hand. She stared at it for almost a full minute. Her expression was blank at first, little showing on her face other than the exhaustion she was feeling. But as time moved forward emotions began to play across her face. First despair, then sadness. Then, still staring at the hard shaft of man meat in her hand, desire started to play against her face.

“Yessssssss,” Dr. Akitomi said, obviously pleased with what he saw. “You WANT to suck it, don’t you? You enjoy the feel of it in your hand. Want to feel it in your mouth… want to pleasure me, want to taste my cum. Your body needs this, needs to pleasure a man.”

She made no sound. She simply leaned forward, opening her mouth and taking his cock into her. She wrapped her lips around his shaft then slowly began sucking him off. She moved her head up and down his shaft, her eyes now wide open with a vacant, empty look on her face.

“Yessssss,” the Doctor hissed again. “Your brain is emptying and as you suck my cock you can feel the last of your old self being sucked out of that pretty little head of yours. Suck till your head is an empty shell, ready for me to fill…”

Top Heavy knelt down on the ground next to her. “Yes, Kick Girl. Suck. Pleasure him. It’s what we were made for. But there can be more…” She grabbed hold of the woman’s free hand, moved it to between her legs. As soon as Kick Girl’s fingers were near her pussy Top Heavy Let go. Kick Girl started to finger herself, playing with her clit and beginning to moan. “See, its sexy to pleasure a man, makes you hot… bringing him pleasure brings YOU pleasure.”

The defeated heroine sucked the villain off till he came in her mouth. Kick Girl, the empty obedient look still on her face, drank his semen down as if it was a delicious treat.

“There, feels good to be filled with cum, doesn’t it? Like that’s what your mouth was made for?”

She swallowed then shook her head in agreement. Then she blinked, her blank expression becoming one of confusion. Then anger. “No,” she whispered, looking at the villain’s now limp cock. “No,” she said again, more firmly as she looked up at him, then over at Top Heavy. “No, none of this is right! What did you two do to my head…” she started to get up, obviously preparing to fight against her captors.

But she was tired. Exhausted. Before she could rise Top Heavy was behind her, grabbing her arms and painfully pinning them behind her back. She forced the heroine back down on to her knees. Top Heavy’s massive, soft breasts rested on her shoulders, bracketing her head. “Bad girl,” Top Heavy said, pulling her arms back further and making her groan in pain.

“Bad girl indeed,” Dr. Akitomi said, his voice unhappy. “I guess you’re not fully broken, still able to resist. We’ll have to work on you more, but first you’ll need to be punished.”

He looked down at her breasts. “I bet these are still quite tender and sore.” He poked one of her tits and watched as she winced before moaning slightly.

“What did you do to me to make it feel so good when you hurt my breasts like this? Was it that machine you had me hooked up to?” Kick Girl’s voice was shaky but defiant.

“Oh no, that didn’t do anything to your body,” he told her. “That only affected your mind. No, your breasts were ALWAYS like this. Most women with an active P-Gene are this way. You’d just never faced a man strong enough to show you. And if my past experiments have taught me anything it’s that the more pain your breasts feel the more sexual pleasure you’ll feel as well… yes… that gives me an idea.”

His cock had still been hanging out of his costume. As he stared down at her breasts and stroked his chin in thought it started to swell, growing first chubby then hard once again.

“Let’s show you how truly indecent that body of yours is. I’ll fuck those sore, tortured breasts of yours. And you’ll see that even though it will hurt, it will bring you so much pleasure that you’ll soon cum again.”

Kick Girl struggled but Top Heavy was easily able to control her. “I’m stronger than you when we are both at our full power, and right now you’re pathetically weak. Just give up and enjoy what’s about to happen,” she said to Kick Girl.

Dr. Akitomi started softly massaging the heroine’s breasts, being gentle for the first time with her. She winced in pain at first, but soon she was rubbing her thighs together as warm pleasure started to spread through her body. He began caressing her nipples, softly grabbing them with his finger tips then running his fingers across her areolas and watching their flesh pebble with arousal.

The heroine was breathing heavily, panting as she grew more and more aroused. He slid his hands under her breasts, lifted them up slightly and pressed them together. “So soft yet firm…” he muttered. “Now imagine how good it would feel to have something rigid and firm in between them. Moving up and down, soothing and stimulating your sore and tender flesh…”

Her brow creased. She looked confused, scared. “No…. YES! I mean no, no don’t… don’t… don’t stop! Yes! Please, fuck my tits! I need it!!!”

“If you insist,” the Doctor said with a cruel laugh. He stepped closer to her and pressed his hard cock up against her chest. He then grabbed her breasts and gently wrapped them around his shaft. Her body was so sweaty and moist that he didn’t even need to get any lubrication on his cock before he started humping her chest.

Kick Girl seemed to melt, her eyes rolling up into her head and her body going limp. “Oh god, so good!” she moaned, giving into the pleasure of having her over-stimulated tits fucked.

“I agree,” the Doctor said, fucking her breasts a little faster. “Not quite as good as losing my cock in Top Heavy’s mountainous tit-flesh, but highly enjoyable.” He humped her chest even faster, steadily working towards another orgasm.

The small computer built into the arm of his suit began to beep, an alarm sounding. He swore, letting go of Kick Girl’s breasts and taking a step back as he lifted his arm up to see what was going on.

The heroine sighed in regret, her cheeks flush and red. She looked up at Top Heavy who was still holding her down on her knees. “Please,” she begged, “I need to feel more! Kiss me… touch me. Help me get off…”

Top Heavy let go of her and moved around to her front, getting down on the ground and pushing Kick Girl onto the floor. Her massive breasts rested up against hers, the sheer size of them helping pin the currently oversexed heroine to the ground. They began kissing, their hands exploring each other’s bodies. Kick Girl moaned and squirmed as her friend slid a finger into her cunt. “Oh god yes! I never wanted to admit it but I’ve always wanted this with you…. Always wanted to feel these massive breasts of yours pressed up against my body….” She was silenced as Top Heavy began kissing her, invading her mouth with her tongue.

Meanwhile Dr. Akitomi was busy typing commands into her wrist computer. He was aware of the two women fucking on the ground near his feet, but seemed to find the sight not worth much notice. He began to talk to them, although he didn’t seem to expect them to answer.

“It seems I missed one of the heroines that came to rescue you, Top Heavy. She must have sneaked off before the battle with the improved Flesh Beast started… it seems she’s been hiding in the air vents…. Yes… there she is. Oh, she’s tried to save two of the other heroines! Ha, what a fool. She should have saved herself while she had the chance.”

He pressed a button. “I’ve been meaning to test these little fellows out, this will be the perfect time to do so. And thanks to the milking that Top Heavy gave the first Flesh Beast earlier today I’ve had plenty of bliss juice to fill their systems with. Should make them even more effective against heroines.”

He looked up and saw that the two women had shifted so that they could each go down on each other at the same time. Their faces were each buried in pussy, licking and slurping noisily at their moist folds. He chuckled at the sight. “Insatiable sluts, everyone of them.” He looked back down on at his wrist.

“Closing in on the meddlesome heroine…. Ah, what a strange specimen! Look how animalistic she is… the experiments I’d like to run on her.” He was silent for a moment than laughed. “One down, two to go. My bots should have them subdued in almost not time… wait, what’s this? How unexpected! She sacrificed the one with the robot arm to escape!”

He stroked his chin, deep in thought. “I could have the remaining bots chase her down, but no need.” He looked up. “I think we are going to be gone from this place before she can return with more of her friends.” He looked down at the women writhing on the floor near his feet. “Top Heavy, finish your fun then subdue and restrain this woman. I want to be on our way to the new base by the end of the hour.”

American Dream walked through the thick, overgrown neighborhood. It was clear to her and the two heroines following closely behind her that Flower Power had used her powers here recently.

“I’ve never seen that stupid hippy make the vegetation go this wild,” Southern Bell said, pushing her way through a bunch of thick vines hanging down from a lamp post. “It feels like we’re in the middle of a jungle. The city’s going to be pissed about how expensive cleaning up all of this is going to be. It’s like she dropped a plant nuked on three whole blocks.”

“She’s dumb,” American Dream said, “but I can’t see her doing this without a reason. And I remember from watching her back at The Academy how much concentration and time it took for her to make plants grow like this. This took time… Look, is that what’s left of the warehouse this evil scientist is supposed to be holed up under?” She pointed ahead to what once was a large building, but was now a structure totally grown over by bright vibrant plants.

As they got closer they could see that a large number of vehicles had recently either driven from the building or to it, as there were heavy tire tracks and a clear trail beaten through the vegetation leading from what was once the building’s main entrance.

“Fuck,” American Dream swore. “He’s already gone!”

“We don’t know that for certain,” Giantess said. She had grown so that she stood just over ten feet tall and had taken the lead, using her large size to help clear a path through the overgrown vegetation. “Maybe this Dr. Akitomi was getting reinforcements.”

“No way,” American Dream said confidently. “He’s taken off. Probably had another base all set up and everything. And since no one has heard from the rescue team yet, my guess is he took care of them as well…” she stopped, leaning up against a massive, overgrown tree. “Top Heavy getting captured, that didn’t worry me. She was always useless. But four heroines failing to rescue her? None of them were in our league, but anyone that could take ALL of them down is someone we need to worry about.”

“So what do we do?” Southern Bell asked nervously.

“We press on. Go see if any of the other heroines are still down in his base. Maybe after he defeated them he left some or all of them behind… If we don’t find anyone we have to assume the worse though, that he has them all. Who knows what he’s doing to them… Let’s HOPE he’s just slapped a prisoner collar on them and sold them into white slavery.”

Giantess and Southern Bell looked surprised, which didn’t go unnoticed by the little team’s leader. She rolled her eyes. “Oh come ON. I didn’t like any of them, but I’m not a MONSTER. I don’t WANT something bad to have happened to them. I just want us to come out on top and am willing to make use of bad things happening to others.”

They all stopped just outside the open door leading into the warehouse. It was clear that the overgrown vegetations was most intense inside the building. It looked as if the plants and trees and vines had come to life and tried to rip the abandoned building apart. Vines and roots had dug into the center of the floor in the open warehouse and it looked as if they had all been in the process of ripping a hole in the floor when they had all just stopped.

“Looks like Flower didn’t get to do whatever she was trying to do,” Giantess said, shrinking down to normal size so she could more easily enter the ruined building.

“Yeah…” American Dream said, deep in thought. “Maybe she was trying to make an escape and something stopped her.”

“Maybe the villain knocked her out?” Southern Bell suggested.

“No…. No, that wouldn’t stop her plants.” American Dream started stepping into the building, signaling for her partners to follow after her. “I saw her get knocked out a few times during classes. Plants still did what she wanted even when she was unconscious, especially if she already had them all riled up and overgrown like this. No, for the plants to just stop and go back to being normal plants she’d need to lose her powers.”

The three heroines were all silent after that. There were devices that could dampen or totally shut off a super’s powers, like the prisoner collars the police used, but those were rare and almost never found their way into the hands of criminals. No, all three heroines knew what was most likely is that Flower Power had been forced to climax, her orgasm draining her powers.

So far the more sexually perverse villains and criminals had been light on the ground in Destiny City, but they all knew from their classes at The Academy how rare of a situation that was. They had read multiple case studies of what the criminals in places like Megatropolis liked to do to heroines they defeated. Hell, they had even had classes that were explicitly about trying to keep control of their sexual urges and how to AVOID cumming at the hands of an opponent.

Once they were inside the building they could see that off to one side of the warehouse was a section of floor that had been designed to lower into a ramp, leading to the hidden base underground. All of the heavy tire tracks seemed to lead up from there.

“See,” American Dream said as they headed to the ramp. “Gone, or else they wouldn’t have left this lowered. Look, the door at the bottom is even open! Hopefully we can at least find a clue as to where the villain headed…”

They moved down the ramp slowly, all three on guard. They knew that a supervillain with a base like this was likely to leave behind some kind of trap to take care of any more rescue parties.

They moved into the large, main chamber where the previous rescue team had fought a losing battle against the advanced Flesh Beast. Scattered through the room were a few overturned and empty boxes, hints at the villain’s speedy exit from his base. There was also one large stasis tube propped up against a wall, the glass front revealing a strange undulating mass of black goo.

The three heroines took little notice of the stasis tube, instead turning their attention to the strange stains on the ground. “What’s all over the floor?” Southern Bell asked, kicking at the ground. There were patches of what was obviously dried fluid all over the floor, as well as stains of the same fluid all on some of the walls.

“I don’t know, but look up,” American Dream said, pointing at the ceiling. They all looked and could see that the ceiling was cracked, roots and vines growing through it. “This is where Flower Power was trying to rip an opening.” She turned around. “Look at the door we came through: it’s got a thick bulkhead on it, they must have been trapped in here. And look at the walls: those look like blast marks from Red Tanya’s laser. There was a battle here for sure…”

Southern Bell had found a pool of the bliss juice that hadn’t fully dried out. She bent over, examining it. “This stuff is so weird… it almost looks like semen, but it’s an off yellow color.” She had just dipped her finger into the small wet patch and was lifting it to her mouth to taste it when the lights in the large room suddenly turned off. She stood up, forgetting about the fluid on her finger.

The darkness lit up a moment later with a dim blue glow. Projected into the air on the middle of the room was a gigantic holographic head looking down at them. “Greetings, I am Doctor Akitomi. I’ve no doubt that the people hearing this message are more heroines, here looking for the other bimbos that have gone missing. Normally I would be pleased to have more pathetic insects wander into my web, but I’m currently at capacity for fat titted sluts.

“Do not come looking for me. Do not try and save your friends, they are already broken and lost to you. Leave me be and I shall leave you alone as well. I wish to remain in Destiny City, but I am mostly selling my products to people outside of this city. There is no reason we must waist our energy fighting each other.”

There was silence for a moment. American Dream stood tall, shaking her fist at the blue holographic projection of the villain’s face. “Not gonna happen, not in MY city!”

The projection began speaking again. “I assume one of you has just said something defiant and pithy. You heroines are so predictable. Since you won’t see reason maybe you will respond to a logic. Point: I have already defeated and captured FIVE other heroines over just a few days. That should show you how formidable I am.”

“Five?” Giantess said. “There are six heroines missing. Does that mean someone got away?”

Before either of the other heroines could respond the hologram continued speaking. “But my guess is even that won’t be enough to convince you to let me be. You have to see to believe, as they say. So I’ve left you a little treat. A sampling of what my creations can do to women such as you.”

The hologram disappeared and after a brief moment of total darkness the lights came back in. The three heroines took a combat stance as they prepared for an attack, but as the seconds past and nothing came at them they cautiously began to lower their fists.

“I don’t see anything…” Giantess said, turning around and looking all around her.

“Look!” American Dream shouted, pointing towards the stasis tube. The glass front had opened and the undulating black goo inside was now moving out onto the ground.

The three heroines took a step back. “What… what the hell is that?” Southern Bell asked.

“I don’t know,” American Dream said, “but we need to figure it out soon, it’s moving towards us.”

The black good was moving towards them quickly. It was unclear whether the substance was working on pure instinct, simply drawn towards the three heroines, or if there was some intelligence behind its actions. One thing was clear: the black substance was biological in nature.

American Dream took a step closer, a defiant look on her face. “Stop backing away you two. We can’t let whatever this is intimidate us. We have to face this problem—”

The other heroines never found out what she intended to say. As she spoke the goo began to ripple, small tendrils popping out all across its fluid surface. Then, with almost supernatural speed, the goo flung itself across the room shooting towards American Dream. It landed on her face, silencing her.

She fell to the ground, reaching up to grab the goop clinging to her face. As soon as her hands came in contact with it the material clung to her flesh, expanding out and quickly enveloping her hands. As it spread up over her arms it spread down her face, moving to her neck and down onto her chest. American Dream fell to the ground, thrashing about wildly as the goo spread across her entire body.

In horror the other two heroines watched as the black goo seemed to tear apart and remove American Dream’s costume. Once she was naked it seemed to spread out evenly over her entire body, although as it did this it seemed to retreat from her breasts and face. She screamed, making it clear that she was enduring great pain. “It’s fusing with my skin,” she hollered. “Get it off of me!”

“How?” both Giantess and Southern Bell yelled in unison, rushing closer to American Dream.

The blond heroine had managed to get up on all fours, her large firm breasts hanging down below her. The material had now perfectly fused with her skin, making the superpowered woman look even stronger than before.

For a moment American Dream stopped screaming, breathing heavily but looking as if her ordeal was over. Then she grimaced, her muscles twitching. Her powerfully enhanced fingers curled up, digging into the cement floor below her. She groaned in pain then looked down between her legs.

The flesh covering her privates was rippling, twisting together and taking shape. Slowly a large black cock took shape, inhumanly large and covered in thick throbbing and pulsing veins. “Cock…” she growled, staring down past her breasts at the phallus now hanging limply on the floor below her. Her voice was strange, not at all like it normally sounded.

Giantess and Southern Bell both took a step back. “What the hell…”

American Dream flung her head up, her eyes red and blood shot and a crazed look on her face. “FUCK! Need cunt,” she snarled, looking at her teammates. She began to rise to her feet, the throbbing massive cock quickly growing erect. She flexed her enhanced muscles intimidatingly at the two women now nervously backing away from her. “Will fuck women’s cunts,” she snarled at them, menacingly moving stepping towards them.

It was clear to both women that their partner was no longer herself. They shot into action, Giantess beginning to grow large and Southern Bell rushing forward.

As Southern Bell ran towards American Dream she opened her mouth and began to scream, but the sound that came from her mouth was unlike any human shout. It was a sonic blast that was so deafening and powerful it sent visible ripples through the air before her.

The sonic blast hit American Dream hard enough to knock her over. She grabbed at her ears, screaming in pain as the black membrane covering her naked body began to ripple, tendrils exploding out from it as if the sound had pained it down to a cellular level.

Then the mass of black pseudo-flesh reformed and began to bubble. The faux muscles covering American Dream’s body double than tripled in size, transforming the pretty blond into a hulking black monstrosity. She screamed and leapt towards Southern Bell, backhanding her with enough strength to send the small heroine flying across the room. Her body slammed into a far wall then fell limply to floor, stunned or unconscious.

The beast that was once American Dream turned to face Giantess. The young heroine had grown till she was so large she had to bend forward just to fit in the large chamber they stood in. Her face was afraid but determined. “I’m sorry American Dream, but this is going to hurt,” her voice boomed. She moved a massive arm up into the air, her hand clenching into a colossal fist. The fist was larger than the mutated heroine she was preparing to strike, and she slammed it down onto her teammate expecting to easily crush her underneath.

But the mutated heroine was far stronger than Giantess expected. The black flesh covering her rippled and once again grew more massive. She reached up and met the large fist with open hands, blocking the blow. The ground under her cracked and her feet were pressed into the cement floor below her but she remained standing, holding the massive fist above her head.

She let out an inhuman shout then quickly moved out from under the fist, grabbing hold of Giantess’ hand. American Dream had become so strong that she was able to pull oversized Giantess down, slamming her giant face into the ground. She then began pounding the enlarged woman’s face, beating her till she began to shrink back down to her normal size.

Eventually Giantess lay on the ground groaning in pain. During the beating her costume had become ripped and was now half torn off of her. Her breasts were exposed as well as her privates. Looking up and seeing the throbbing black cock standing erect from the monstrosity looking down at her she knew it was no accident these parts of her costume had been torn open.

The creature that was once American Dream grabbed the beaten heroine by the waist, lifting her up into the air with one hand. “FUCK CUNT!” she howled in an inhuman voice. She then slammed Giantess’ body down on the throbbing cock, trying to force its massive girth into the heroine’s body.

The cock was too large at first. Its surface rippled and began changing shape, shrinking down till it was small enough to fit into the helpless heroine’s vagina. She screamed as it entered her, but as the monster that was once her friend began to fuck her pussy her screams of horror became screams of pleasure.

With both hands around her waist the beast began pumping her body up and down its engorged shaft. It was as if instead of fucking the heroine the beast was simply using her body to jerk itself off. “Good cunt! Fuck cunt more,” American Dream snarled.

Giantess’ eyes grew suddenly large, and she screamed as she looked down at the beast’s cock. It had begun to ripple inside of her, the moving tendrils strangely stimulating her insides. Then it had begun to swell and increase in size inside of her, filling her nearly to the breaking point. She had never had something so large inside of her, much less had it pounding her so hard and mercilessly. She howled in pain and pleasure, cumming uncontrollably from the overwhelming sensations.

While the beast ravished Giantess Southern Bell began to recover. She got up on shaky legs, looking across the room and feeling thankful that it wasn’t her being fucked so savagely. She could see that Giantess was cumming herself stupid and knew that by this point she’d be left powerless for hours if not days. “It’s up to me,” she muttered.

Southern Bell had noticed how the creature controlling American Dream had reacted to her sonic scream. Yes, it had enraged it but her attack had clearly hurt it. She hoped that a long enough attack might stun the creature and maybe even make it detach from American Dream.

Moving slowly and quietly she crept across the room, staying behind the figure. She moved as close as she dared then stood tall, taking a deep breath. She then opened her mouth, sending the most intense sonic blast she had ever summoned at the figures before her.

The response was immediate. The creature screamed in pain, letting go of Giantess and clasping its hands to its ears. Its black flesh began to ripple then the pained tendrils began appearing all over it. The massive black cock lost all shape, melting back into its body. Giantess fell to floor, her body going limp as her body gave out from too many forced orgasms.

The creature, still holding its hands on its ears, began to back away from Southern Bell howling in pain. She continued screaming, the air between her and the monster rippling from the intensity of her sonic blast. The beast’s black muscles started to lose shape, the second skin covering American Dream rippling in pained tendrils that began to detach from her body.

Keeping up her attack Southern Bell advanced, watching as the black goo began to crawl off of American Dream and start to move across the floor away from her as if trying to escape. The sonic blast continued, and as it did the black mass began to dissipate, as if the intense sound were disintegrating it. Southern Bell didn’t stop her attack till every last bit of the goo had been blasted from existence.

When she was done she fell to her knees, reaching up to grab hold of her throat. She had never screamed so intensely for so long. Her ears rung painfully and her throat was dry and soar. And if her own ears hurt she was almost certain she had temporarily deafened her partners.

Looking over she saw that Giantess was lying unconscious on the ground and knew it would be some time before her orgasm weakened body could be woken up. American Dream was lying on her back, awake but looking totally catatonic. The three of them were in rough shape, but they had won. In the end that’s all that was important.

“If I do ever get to form a super team I’m going to make sure we recruit someone with healing powers,” American Dream said in annoyance. “Even the enhanced healing we all have due to our P-Genes it’s taken us all DAYS to recover, who knows what Dr. Akitomi has done with that time.”

“So we are going to keep after him?” Southern Bell asked.

“Yes. We HAVE to. He’s too much of a threat to be left at large, and he’ll only grow more powerful. Besides, it’s all come out in the press. Fuck that bitch Jenny Baltimore… she’s made us all look like fools! Everyone thinks we’re incompetent now and that we were too weak to save the missing heroines because of her damn stories in that fucking rag she writes for.”

“At least one of them escaped,” Giantess said.

“Yeah, whoopee,” American Dream said sarcastically. “Raccoon Girl with her big bushy tail. I think I’d choose Top Heavy over that furry little freak. But we’re going to have to work with her, the public expects it now.”

There was a long silence after that. Finally Southern Bell spoke up. “So… what’s the plan? You ALWAYS have a plan.”

Again, there was a long stretch of silence. “Yes…” American Dream said slowly. “I always do. That’s why I’m the best.” She looked at her partners. “Okay, this is what we are gonna do…”

——————————————————————————————————

Only going to have two choices this time. Because of that, and because only a few people are voting, I'm going to set it so you can choose two options for each part. So choose your TWO favorite things in each part, for a total of four votes per person.

Part One: what happens at Dr. Akitomi’s new base when we next see Kick Girl?

Part Two: What do the free heroines do?
Last edited by Philo Hunter 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I'm ready to start working on the next part, so I'm declaring the voting done! Looks like we have two clear winners:

Part One: Kick Girl still fights against being mentally broken. To break her she is forced into a series of degrading acts, Top Heavy soothing and comforting her between tortures. Slowly Top Heavy convinces Kick Girl to become like her.

Part Two: American Dream tries to spin the whole situation for her personal gain. She uses the recent events to convince the city officials that Destiny City needs an OFFICIAL super team, one with proper recourses and of course with her in charge. She begins gathering a team starting with the heroines that remain free in Destiny City and tapping recent graduates from The Academy to form the rest of her new team.